is it really important to use sunscreen in 2023?

A

agoostis

Master
with all the anti aging technique we have now and we will have in the future

you can literally de age people by 10 years using tret, red light, skin tightening treatment, collagen treatment etc

i feel like sun damage is not a big deal anymore

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
My honest reaction:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 31560, Deleted member 17918 and 1 other person
Anti-sun propaganda psyop
NEVER use it

Tanning is a looksmin if you're White and if you're ethnic you're already brown so no use in tanning

with all the anti aging technique we have now and we will have in the future

you can literally de age people by 10 years using tret, red light, skin tightening treatment, collagen treatment etc

i feel like sun damage is not a big deal anymore
Still a big deal, all of those 'anti-ageing' treatments at best delay ageing but certainly won't make a 45-year-old look 30. The only thing that'll do that will usually be a facelift.

Just look at celebrities, tons of them spend more than you and I will make annually on 'anti-ageing' but we can still tell they're old and trying to hide it.

If you start wearing sunscreen daily at age 20, you'll look much younger than your agemates by 30, not to mention 40.

Do it in conjunction with other stuff like red light treatments (occasionally), micro-needling regularly, proper skincare routine, etc. and you'll have 99th percentile skin for your age before you know it.

• +1
Reactions: grimy and Squirtoutmabooty