• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I think it is and I don’t love or feel for anyone because they don’t care about you. Just your lms.

I reserve my feelings for those I truly want so that my insecurities increase in power. Or that I built something that will be ultimately perfect for a few people.

Higher halo to just be numb to most people. Cordial at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 21863
it is most indubitably based

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It’s what I did,
Life as subhuman is not worth living

Only other thing you could do is try to social circle max so that when you eventually do become better looking you have instant social opportunities which you can branch off of into better looking ones

But even that is unnecessary because when you are gl everyone will just like you even if they don’t know you

depends on current looks level. if at least normie then its not based its stupid

for me there's too much to fix so i just dropped out of life and never looked back

I think it depends let's say someone is so subhuman that no amount of looksmaxing will work then just rotting and doing whatever they feel like is understandable but if they think they can ascend then they should work on being their ideal self mentally while they looksmax because what will you do when you ascend but you got no social skills or life prospects? I'm sure we all know some Aspie kid at school who looked fine but was so weird that people avoided them we should avoid being anything like that at all costs. you're right tho your looks will determine how much people like you but you can still like yourself nigga or maybe I'm coping idk.

Download 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back