Is it safe to go for an Xray an hour after 2 blood draws?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I am planning on getting my blood drawn as part of a blood test (once, then 2hr later again), then go for an ultrasound of either my testicles or my abdomen. Is it safe to go for this Xray right after the blood draws?

IDK if this is offtopic or not. but the question keeps getting rejected elsewhere

Last edited:
i wouldnt trust the retards on here for your life decisions tbh

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and mvp2v1
i wouldnt trust the retards on here for your life decisions tbh
Life decisions? The two are not even remotely related. It's like asking if you can brush your teeth after clipping your toenails.

The bigger issue is that OP is getting an xray of his testicles. Not like every urologist prescribes ultrasounds and they put lead sheets to protect them from radiation during xrays or anything :feelsuhh:.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and AlexBrown84
the cells in your balls that produce sperm are gonna get bathed in radiation, you're gonna end up having special ed kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
I’m in a Bentley I’m swerving

I bought my bitch a birkin

Nigga want smoke send tha addy

Flippin tha work like a paddy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot and mvp2v1

Attachments

• D0C5D419-8F51-42C1-B0F4-3116CC8CC0CB.png
    D0C5D419-8F51-42C1-B0F4-3116CC8CC0CB.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ABA67523-F3CA-48E0-AC8B-92E332B13926.png
    ABA67523-F3CA-48E0-AC8B-92E332B13926.png
    250.2 KB · Views: 0
I am planning on getting my blood drawn as part of a blood test (once, then 2hr later again), then go for an ultrasound of either my testicles or my abdomen. Is it safe to go for this Xray right after the blood draws?
Sorry im lazy, I meant ultrasound. is that safer (for balls)?
Ultrasound does not use x-rays it uses high frequency sound waves. You can get your balls checked with ultrasound everyday and still nothing would happen. It's the safest of all of them. It's even used on pregnant women to check the babies development periodically. Stop worrying about it.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Sorry to hear that. Good luck!