Is it safe to megadose Vitamin C?

I heard it has benefits, such as better skin, collagen and less bloat. But are there any side effects? I’m afraid of kidney stones.
No definitely not. Keep the max at 500mg per day.

No definitely not. Keep the max at 500mg per day.
alright, i also heard vit c increase msm absorption, so is 500mg good for 3000mg of msm?

alright, i also heard vit c increase msm absortion, so is 500mg good for 3000mg of msm?
Yeah I suppose. I don't even use vitamin C everyday now. It's good for skin cell turnover but MSM is really the catalyst for healthy skin and modulates Glycine, Cysteine, zinc and magnesium really well. They all really help strengthen collagen and elastin.

Yeah I suppose. I don't even use vitamin C everyday now. It's good for skin cell turnover but MSM is really the catalyst for healthy skin and modulates Glycine, Cysteine, zinc and magnesium really well. They all really help strengthen collagen and elastin.
legit. i’ll combine that shit with red light therapy and make my skin godlike. thanks for the help :geek:

legit. i’ll combine that shit with red light therapy and make my skin godlike. thanks for the help :geek:
Nice one.

When your skin gets really good start using derminator2 like once a month with tazorac, infadolan and ascorbic acid powder+water on your skin afterwards and inject 2.5mg GHK-CU twice daily

• +1
Reactions: her
for real?
Yep, my urine flow was uneven and it hurt so I peed through a sock to see if I was passing stones and sure enough there were small white specks with a chalky texture coming out in my pee.

...urinary stones occur more often due to nutritional habits, obesity and sedentary lifestyle beside the endocrine and metabolic causes...Prevention is based not only on body weight control, physical exercise and medical treatment, but on proper diet as well. The nutritional components can change the consistence of urine, causing supersaturation, which is essential in stone formation. Specific nutritional components can either prevent stone formation (increased fluid intake, citrate, magnesium, fruits and vegetables) or either increase stone formation (decreased fluid intake, proteins, carbohydrates, oxalate, salt, increased calcium intake, ascorbic-acid etc)

it's always better to get anything from actual food.

an average orange has ~75gr of vit C.
if you supp vit c, you should at least increase you water intake and veggies accordingly

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting