is it safe to say the black pill is officially mainstream

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
From what I've seen on Instagram, and the only reason I'm even posting on here is because I know people here are already aware of the black pill—they know it exists, and it's common sense to them. But as an autistic person, I'm out of the loop. So, is it safe to say, based on what you've seen, that the black pill is going mainstream? Personally, from what I've seen, women are outright agreeing with it. They will pay lip service by saying it's all about personality, yet if you study their behavior, it's no different than any other animal in the animal kingdom. So why are humans any different? They disagree with the black pill in one sentence and then, in the next breath, support every action of black pillers

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Nick.Harte and 2 others
No it's not mainstream, it's just a meme.
It will get old and people will forget about it.
In reality no one knows shit about Blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26, greywind, futuregigamogger and 11 others
No it's not mainstream, it's just a meme.
It will get old and people will forget about it.
In reality no one knows shit about Blackpill

TBQH i'm reliant on other people because i have autism unfornately i can't interpret human behavior but all my instagram tiktok all points towards the black pill

Normies will never accept Blackpill they can't cope. They will still live in their delulu world.

So Blackpill will never get mainstream

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Skywalker, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
Normies will never accept Blackpill they can't cope. They will still live in their delulu world.

So Blackpill will never get mainstream

But it would benefit us if it went mainstream as then more extreme solutions would be normalized like eugenics and plastic surgery it only takes 2 generations better that way than to go through this hell for millions of years with the same result it's madness

Yeah, it's mainstream
...on an alternate reality that is

it's just a meme

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Skywalker and MaghrebGator
Some normies have heard about the blackpill but they haven't swallowed it like we have here. No homo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Matthias8272 and Ricky212
From what I've seen on Instagram, and the only reason I'm even posting on here is because I know people here are already aware of the black pill—they know it exists, and it's common sense to them. But as an autistic person, I'm out of the loop. So, is it safe to say, based on what you've seen, that the black pill is going mainstream? Personally, from what I've seen, women are outright agreeing with it. They will pay lip service by saying it's all about personality, yet if you study their behavior, it's no different than any other animal in the animal kingdom. So why are humans any different? They disagree with the black pill in one sentence and then, in the next breath, support every action of black pillers
No, Looksmax is mainstream. Probably most teenagers in America have heard some reference of Mewing and Chico.

Blackpill is a way more uncommon. Your average Teenager looksmaxxes at this point, but they definitely aren’t “blackpilled”

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
No, Looksmax is mainstream. Probably most teenagers in America have heard some reference of Mewing and Chico.

Blackpill is a way more uncommon. Your average Teenager looksmaxxes at this point, but they definitely aren’t “blackpilled”

See i don't understand how mog warts has millions of views yet this place has only 2000 views every day ? how does that work to me all that says is that men are only using the black pill either as a meme or a quick way to get a shag while still hiding the underlying pronlem

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
But it would benefit us if it went mainstream as then more extreme solutions would be normalized like eugenics and plastic surgery it only takes 2 generations better that way than to go through this hell for millions of years with the same result it's madness
No bro, world is becoming more progressive and liberal. They will reject ideas like eugenics and plastic surgery. They will give false positivity and Gaslight people but they will never promote them.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
No bro, world is becoming more progressive and liberal. They will reject ideas like eugenics and plastic surgery. They will give false positivity and Gaslight people but they will never promote them.

As i said bro egalitarianism and liberalism is creationism of the liberals.

I'll give a example 1 the black white IQ gap people always say oh it must just be the economic conditions never the genetics bro like why is it so hard to admit some populations have on average more proportion of certain genes that exhibit intelligence hell you could get an population of Africans with an IQ of 130 real fucking quick if you had positive selection for smarter Africans.

This is nothing more than creationism of the new age they may give darwinism lip service but they don't serve darwin if they think sociology over trumps biology they aren't a darwinist they are a creationist

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
BP is not main stream at all. Mewing at most is a meme that only social media retards know about anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, sudanguy and BoneDensity
BP is not main stream at all. Mewing at most is a meme that only social media retards know about anyway.
most dont even believe in any of this

only those that constantly watch it get it as recommendation due to the algorithm.

I'm conflicting answers here

As i said bro egalitarianism and liberalism is creationism of the liberals.

I'll give a example 1 the black white IQ gap people always say oh it must just be the economic conditions never the genetics bro like why is it so hard to admit some populations have on average more proportion of certain genes that exhibit intelligence hell you could get an population of Africans with an IQ of 130 real fucking quick if you had positive selection for smarter Africans.

This is nothing more than creationism of the new age they may give darwinism lip service but they don't serve darwin if they think sociology over trumps biology they aren't a darwinist they are a creationist
Do you seriously believe liberals are gonna accept such facts ? They believe everything is equal so it's never gonna happen. Also new generation is becoming more liberal and progressive.

They will call us incels. Never mention Blackpill to anybody

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Do you seriously believe liberals are gonna accept such facts ? They believe everything is equal so it's never gonna happen. Also new generation is becoming more liberal and progressive.

They will call us incels. Never mention Blackpill to anybody

M8 liberals are dumb enough to seriously believe we are all equal like how the fuck does that even work i'm disabeled mentally i'm a million dumber than einstein how are we in the same weight class ?

M8 liberals are dumb enough to seriously believe we are all equal like how the fuck does that even work i'm disabeled mentally i'm a million dumber than einstein how are we in the same weight class ?
That's liberals for you 😂

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Some normies have heard about the blackpill but they haven't swallowed it like we have here. No homo.
Funny GIF

It's not as mainstream as redpill, but I wouldn't say it's a meme a lot of people are aware and agree with it they just aren't pessimistic

Blackpill doesnt even exist nor it is properly defined.

It has the same value than the constitution of an atheist country. It changes constantly without any shame or boundaries.

Funny GIF

It's not as mainstream as redpill, but I wouldn't say it's a meme a lot of people are aware and agree with it they just aren't pessimistic

how the fuck can you read the black pill and not be pessemetic

They are aware some men are genetically better, but they max out what they have (looksmaxxing)

They are aware some men are genetically better, but they max out what they have (looksmaxxing)

that still is pessimistic that is already admitting defeat and trying to play damage control which is what looksmaxing is the moment you looksmax the moment you already admit women have women and your just towing the line in favor of women with eugenics i can say men benefit 10 x more as they can actually start to experience a chad life for once instead of 99 percent never getting it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212
No theres now a seperation between looksmaxxing and blackpill. Blackpill is still niche but mogging and mewing and looksmaxxing and chit arent anymore

This can be evidenced by the fact that there are new gen kids who say “Looksmaxxing was a good thing and then these incel losers ruined it” because they dont know that looksmaxxing has its basis in inceldom and the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Ricky212
No theres now a seperation between looksmaxxing and blackpill. Blackpill is still niche but mogging and mewing and looksmaxxing and chit arent anymore

This can be evidenced by the fact that there are new gen kids who say “Looksmaxxing was a good thing and then these incel losers ruined it” because they dont know that looksmaxxing has its basis in inceldom and the blackpill

I don't know how you can accept mogging and looksmaxing without accepting the black pill

If you arent ltn or worse then theres no reason to be pessimistic

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Ricky212
If you arent ltn or worse then theres no reason to be pessimistic

ltn is a lot more common than you think even if it weren't the black pill shows you the fact that no 1 is addressing the underlying problems in life

I don't know how you can accept mogging and looksmaxing without accepting the black pill
Looking better than someone and saying you mog them can be accepted

Without saying genetics are the determinent, hypergamy is real and ruining the dating market, its over for me because im bad looking, etc

Because normies are willing to softmaxx, whereas people on here just cope and rot so its either chad or death, only option is surgery, even though softmaxxinf can ascend you alot

Better explained: a normie can say a guys better looking than him. But believe he can softmaxx his way to being equally good looking. Or moneymaxx or whatever. And the normie will continue his day happily

In contrast a blackpiller will say a guy is better looking than him, blame it on genetics, and say his only hope is surgery. Therefore reaching the conclusion that its over

So you can believe people are better looking than you without taking the blackpill. Which is where mogging can be accepted without bp

• +1
Reactions: ecig
ltn is a lot more common than you think even if it weren't the black pill shows you the fact that no 1 is addressing the underlying problems in life
Blackpill overemphasises alot of things and underemphasises alot of things. Its an ideology not a fact

Im fucking tired of retards like you thinking blackpill is some kind of underground knowledge matrix bullshit where its supposed to be something people dont know
Looksmaxxing is bullshit and the facts it becomes mainstream changes nothing.
The reason is that its common knowledge, every single normal person knows looks matter.
The only difference is that they aren’t fucking autists about it talking about it 24/7 and shit.
A lot of the looksmaxxing memes right now is literally satire of the retardness of this community
the word looksmaxxing or mog is not being used seriously or instagram or anywhere they just believe these words sound retarded and make jokes with it
People actually consuming these contents arent believing the blackpill, they are making fun of it

Im fucking tired of retards like you thinking blackpill is some kind of underground knowledge matrix bullshit where its supposed to be something people dont know
Looksmaxxing is bullshit and the facts it becomes mainstream changes nothing.
The reason is that its common knowledge, every single normal person knows looks matter.
The only difference is that they aren’t fucking autists about it talking about it 24/7 and shit.
A lot of the looksmaxxing memes right now is literally satire of the retardness of this community
the word looksmaxxing or mog is not being used seriously or instagram or anywhere they just believe these words sound retarded and make jokes with it
People actually consuming these contents arent believing the blackpill, they are making fun of it

Retarded response the black pill isn't that looks matter the black pill is more that looks are determined most if not all behavior is genetic and 1 ought to use eugenics to fix bad traits in populations

Retarded response the black pill isn't that looks matter the black pill is more that looks are determined most if not all behavior is genetic and 1 ought to use eugenics to fix bad traits in populations
I dont agree
Knowing that looks is genetics is literally basic biology, the blackpill takes that looks do matter.
Are you retarded enough to think not everyone knows you are born looking like something depending on your genetics ?
Even bluepill and redditors know that, its not blackpill

I disagree.

those tiktok cels telling people to edgemaxx and mewmaxx arent real blackpillers/lookism believers, they just meme it

I dont agree
Knowing that looks is genetics is literally basic biology, the blackpill takes that looks do matter.
Are you retarded enough to think not everyone knows you are born looking like something depending on your genetics ?
Even bluepill and redditors know that, its not blackpill

Well obviously we know the upper echelons of looks are genetics but how many people and i fucking challenge you on this put your money where your mouth is on this 1 how many people irl would then dwell on that and how many people would cope around that by saying ''o-h you can compensate bro'' and how many would think ''hold on if xyz in the past has lead to 80 number of problems why doesn't we rectify xyz that is really what the black pill is and not 1 cock sucking normie will ever accept it

Well obviously we know the upper echelons of looks are genetics but how many people and i fucking challenge you on this put your money where your mouth is on this 1 how many people irl would then dwell on that and how many people would cope around that by saying ''o-h you can compensate bro'' and how many would think ''hold on if xyz in the past has lead to 80 number of problems why doesn't we rectify xyz that is really what the black pill is and not 1 cock sucking normie will ever accept it
Compensating is still about how much it matters

Compensating is still about how much it matters

are you sure your a black piller the whole thing about the black pill is you can't compensate it doesn't work if it did every 1 here would be dating good looking women by this logic

are you sure your a black piller the whole thing about the black pill is you can't compensate it doesn't work if it did every 1 here would be dating good looking women by this logic
I literally never said anything agaisnt that, maybe read the lines again,

The black pill didn’t go mainstream, only looksmaxing went mainstream, that’s the real concern 😭

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
no it will NEVER be mainstream

They know it exists but havnt embraced it like an autist would yet. They'll joke about it with memes as a way to distance themselves from it as a way of denial.

There are 3 possibilities of the future

1) This trend will die out soon like by june or smthn and people will think of it like the "ohio" memes or smthn idk or like the "zyzz" memes era.

2) People will slowly get blackpilled and the west, followed by eastern europe and middle east/south asia will become like south korea. Plastic surgeries everywhere, almost everyone looksmaxxed. Men buying beauty products and looksmaxxing normally.

3) This is unlikely to happen but, people will realise the reality and will rebel causing some revolution or shit and weird things might happen then, cuz as soon as the number of incels goes over 50% of all men, it would get pretty bad.

the only "mainstream" thing about any of this which is just a niche in a niche is mewing and the words looksmaxxing and mogging which people will cringe and make fun of you for even joking about because again it is not mainstream and is just a niche meme than happened to gain some traction,

why do greys post this same thing when it's not even true in the first place jfl

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters