Is it safe to use Tongkat Ali/Fadogia Agrestis/Ashwagandha at 21

S

St. Lifefuel

Iron
All of these supposedly boost testosterone. Reason I ask if it's safe is because most of the normies I see taking this shit are 30+ and I'm 21 which is supposed to be when your T peaks. However we all know the average 20 year old today has the same T level as a 60 year old man did in the year 2000. Also I have not had a T test done, would ideally like to waste as less money as possible to solve this shit.

1. Is it possible if I take these that my body will become unable to naturally produce testosterone? Most ppl that take this are old and already nearing the end of their testosterone production abilities. I was also a late bloomercel and didnt grow chest hair until I was 18-19 so my T levels might still be on the rise and I heard fucking with your hormones while you're still developing is dangerous. I'm p confident puberty is long over for me but for some reason I just didn't grow chest hair and ability to grow decent facial hair till pretty late.

2. I'm interested in testosteronemaxxing because my brow ridge right now is bad, and doesn't seem to have grown much since the past few years. My dad has a good chad sloped brow ridge though so I think I'm genetically supposed to have one. I heard brow ridge is the last bone to grow, into your early 20s, and I know it depends on testosterone levels, so I'm thinking if I boost my T it will help develop those last sexaully dimorphic masculine facial features. I already take vitamin D3 so I don't think I have a problem with growing bone. Does my theory make sense?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, EggKing, aestheticsrespecter and 3 others
Just some indians herbs bro. You can do that shit without the pills, go outside an munch on a leaf

Enclo and aromasin is pretty good for raising t.

All of these supposedly boost testosterone. Reason I ask if it's safe is because most of the normies I see taking this shit are 30+ and I'm 21 which is supposed to be when your T peaks. However we all know the average 20 year old today has the same T level as a 60 year old man did in the year 2000. Also I have not had a T test done, would ideally like to waste as less money as possible to solve this shit.

1. Is it possible if I take these that my body will become unable to naturally produce testosterone? Most ppl that take this are old and already nearing the end of their testosterone production abilities. I was also a late bloomercel and didnt grow chest hair until I was 18-19 so my T levels might still be on the rise and I heard fucking with your hormones while you're still developing is dangerous. I'm p confident puberty is long over for me but for some reason I just didn't grow chest hair and ability to grow decent facial hair till pretty late.

2. I'm interested in testosteronemaxxing because my brow ridge right now is bad, and doesn't seem to have grown much since the past few years. My dad has a good chad sloped brow ridge though so I think I'm genetically supposed to have one. I heard brow ridge is the last bone to grow, into your early 20s, and I know it depends on testosterone levels, so I'm thinking if I boost my T it will help develop those last sexaully dimorphic masculine facial features. I already take vitamin D3 so I don't think I have a problem with growing bone. Does my theory make sense?
How can a faggot be so scared lol, whats next? asking if creatine is a good idea at 25?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
no
ashwaganda is very bad for you srs

I hear stories of tongkat ali making guys bald
if it makes you go bald you would have went bald anyways, just slower. my hairline started thinning after i took ashwaganda for a couple of months. Now on fin.

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies