Is it Tinder that's fucked it all up for us?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
I just wanna know. Essentially, it is Tinder that has fucked it all up for us? Created inceldom for the sub8 men. Blown foids' expectations up sky-high...?
Or is society to blame, not tinder?

Just how did we end up like this?

Social media, dating apps, pretty much the internet. If it didn't exist, I would have never known what forward growth means, and I would have been happy.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Deleted member 206
I just wanna know. Essentially, it is Tinder that has fucked it all up for us? Created inceldom for the sub8 men. Blown foids' expectations up sky-high...?

Social media in general with tinder and instagram killing it for us .

Instagram gives them attention feed constantly inflating their ego .

Tinder exploits natural male sexual libido behavior to seek women - and gives all the power with unlimited choices and options to foids .

Combination of above , average sub 8 men = finished .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

Tinder exploits natural male sexual libido behavior to seek women - and gives all the power with unlimited choices and options to foids .

Are the jews behind it all tho? srs

• +1
Reactions: Final82

I was able to get dates easily with foids before 2012. Now ? Even getting a date is a mammoth task
Are the jews behind it all tho? srs
Yes . Chinese too to ruin western society and take over . BBC is a facade to destroy white race .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
men having low standards is the very source.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Deleted member 616
Dating apps like Tinder have given women unlimited options, now average and even ugly looking girls can date way above their looks level, and juggernaut law just makes things worse.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Insomniac, Final82 and 2 others
We need to take more showers

men having low standards is the very source.
That's only a result of hypergamy.
If men could get their looksmatch, they would.

No man voluntarily lowers his standards, he is usually forced to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and dodt
That's only a result of hypergamy.
If men could get their looksmatch, they would.

No man voluntarily lowers his standards, he is usually forced to do so.
yes but they are willing to stoop much lower than a woman is.

yes but they are willing to stoop much lower than a woman is.
It's because they have to, any average/above average looking male has to do so these days.
Average/above average women are able to hook up with top tier men and think that it is what they should aim for when it comes to an LTR.

Brutal :blackpill:

• +1
It's because they have to, any average/above average looking male has to do so these days.
Average/above average women are able to hook up with top tier men and think that it is what they should aim for when it comes to an LTR.
and why are top tier men going for lower women

It is not particularly a libido matter. The problem is also in cucks, literally everyone is a cuck. Males provide foids with any kinds of resources and that creates a bubble, where a foid's market value becomes several times more than true intrinsic value (their psl). And males have to overpay in terms of looks to match them now.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Final82

Advent of the internet and Social Media, things really took off from 2012 and onwards though...

and why are top tier men going for lower women
Top tier man will fuck anything from 5- his looks match . If he is 8/10 , he is probably going to snatch a lot of 5-7 chicks . He will bang 3 chicks a week even if she is a 5. Most 7/s will still flake on him at the last minute moment a 9 or a 10 guy comes up . Most 7-8s are getting banged by 9/10 men . The giga Stacie’s like 9/10 or 10/10 wont settle for anything less than a 10/10 or a sugar daddy . That’s why all foids 5 and up are so entitled .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 245
Top tier man will fuck anything from 5- his looks match . If he is 8/10 , he is probably going to snatch a lot of 5-7 chicks . He will bang 3 chicks a week even if she is a 5. Most 7/s will still flake on him at the last minute moment a 9 or a 10 guy comes up . Most 7-8s are getting banged by 9/10 men . The giga Stacie’s like 9/10 or 10/10 wont settle for anything less than a 10/10 or a sugar daddy . That’s why all foids 5 and up are so entitled .
if he went only for his looksmax then the lower tier chicks would not have such a higher standard. and hence my point proven.

• +1
  • +1
12 September 2012 was a more tragic day for humanity than 11 September 2001

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Final82

Giga stacies generally hold out for rich high status guys (Musicians, athletes, actors). I don't think it's possible to score one with looks alone tbh.

• +1
Giga stacies generally hold out for rich high status guys (Musicians, athletes, actors). I don't think it's possible to score one with looks alone tbh.

Yep it’s looks money status all 3 usually .

The pill (contraception at large) and women who can artificially compete with men through the advent of modernity are major aspects which have a vastly bigger impact on creating the social feminism/cuck/BluePill phenomena we see today than Tinder itself. In fact, I would say that Tinder is a byproduct of that, she wouldn't fuck a random Chad on a one night if she could get his kid in the process by accident and she wouldn't be so sexually emancipated if she relied on men for survival/protection as she used to in ancestral time. Woman gain a lot of leverage through modernity, but he sexual leverage stayed the same which broke the equilibrium between the sexes. Men are forced to be cuck for the most part to obtain starfish sex, Chad gets free pussy, Incels everywhere, all evolutionary mismatches.