is it too late to get steroid gains in puberty at 16?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
i see niggas here sayin they wish they took test + hgh + ai + dht at puberty for massive height massive frame massive skull massive dick now i can do it now but then again im 16 and 3 months already is it over or can i still have those developmental gains?

• Woah
Reactions: Eiei
u got nun to lose so try it

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
u got nun to lose so try it
i will, do u think i can expect some good gains realistically though? i cope with "some bones grow till 20" but then i read people here saying "nah its over growth stops at 16"

i will, do u think i can expect some good gains realistically though? i cope with "some bones grow till 20" but then i read people here saying "nah its over growth stops at 16"
yes lol, just do it, or ur gonna regret it
at least if it doesnt work u can say "at least i tried" unlike "i wish i tried"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, TheDragon and JCaesar
clavicles stay open till mid 20s

• +1
Whats a good stack other than hfh + ai? Cjc + dac vs mk which ia better i know im never getting hgh and am just gonna mentally masturbate about it froever

• +1
clavicles stay open till mid 20s
see thats what confuses me. i see people saying clavicles stay open at 20s, spine till 18-19, but wouldnt that mean anyone (or most people) under 20 could squeeze out at least an inch in height + width with simply mk or hgh?

Whats a good stack other than hfh + ai? Cjc + dac vs mk which ia better i know im never getting hgh and am just gonna mentally masturbate about it froever
blud ur 14 u got more time than most people here, but yea for puberty it would be something like hgh + ai + testosterone + some derivate of dht or at least butea superba pretty sure

see thats what confuses me. i see people saying clavicles stay open at 20s, spine till 18-19, but wouldnt that mean anyone (or most people) under 20 could squeeze out at least an inch in height + width with simply mk or hgh?
width maybe with hgh. no chance u get a whole inch out of ur spine tho maybe a cm or 2

• +1
start blasting or regret it for the rest of your life

• +1
start blasting or regret it for the rest of your life
Can I still have great gains from it is there actually that much of a difference between 15 and 16?

Can I still have great gains from it is there actually that much of a difference between 15 and 16?
guaranteed frame muscle and dick gains at 16. face idk so much

• +1
guaranteed frame muscle and dick gains at 16. face idk so much
You mean you don't think there would be many facial gains or that you don't know much about that part in general? Cause I thought people could have facial gains even close to 20s with HGH and stuff

Pls I dot wanna ta
blud ur 14 u got more time than most people here, but yea for puberty it would be something like hgh + ai + testosterone + some derivate of dht or at least butea superba pretty sure
ke hgh wjth the way my aparrmwnta set up its pretty mucb impoasiblw to ship it and store it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i need cjc or dac or some shiet

You mean you don't think there would be many facial gains or that you don't know much about that part in general? Cause I thought people could have facial gains even close to 20s with HGH and stuff
i dont know abouit face

• +1
Hey I know you don't mean it, but this may be the most ignorant post I have seen on here. I don't even feel like I need to explain. I'll just leave it at this; do not do steroids ever, especially at 16, you practically have a natural test cycle running through you at this age, and you can build muscle extremely easily and not ruin your hormone profile forever with chemicals. My God dude

Also check your thinking. At 16 you are a baby, there's no way it's too "late" for anything. That's some neurotic thinking. Not hating just pointing out you should change that

• Woah
i see niggas here sayin they wish they took test + hgh + ai + dht at puberty for massive height massive frame massive skull massive dick now i can do it now but then again im 16 and 3 months already is it over or can i still have those developmental gains?
Depends on when you hit puberty. If you’re not a late bloomer and are close in height to make family members then height gains are unlike but you can definitely take for frame and dimorphism

• +1
Hey I know you don't mean it, but this may be the most ignorant post I have seen on here. I don't even feel like I need to explain. I'll just leave it at this; do not do steroids ever, especially at 16, you practically have a natural test cycle running through you at this age, and you can build muscle extremely easily and not ruin your hormone profile forever with chemicals. My God dude

Also check your thinking. At 16 you are a baby, there's no way it's too "late" for anything. That's some neurotic thinking. Not hating just pointing out you should change that
Shut up retard ur mad that he’s maxxing early and you didn’t

• +1
Depends on when you hit puberty. If you’re not a late bloomer and are close in height to make family members then height gains are unlike but you can definitely take for frame and dimorphism
I have 16 year old bone age, is that enough to squeeze some inches?

Roiding is a meme

• +1
  • Woah
it doesn't grow ur bones just destroys ur organs jfl
I see people who roid at puberty tend to grow more masculine bones doebeit

How does it destroy organs if it not 1000mg test cycle

How does it destroy organs
Because all steroids do jfl

All the steroid "transformation" threads are fake, it's a well known meme among the og .org members to try and trick greycels

• Woah
Because all steroids do jfl

All the steroid "transformation" threads are fake, it's a well known meme among the og .org members to try and trick greycels
Are u saying loox just got surgery for bones and clavicle?

Are u saying loox just got surgery for bones and clavicle?
JFL prime example of forums greatest meme

He just went thru puberty, got zygo fillers, and grew muscle for bidelt, roids didn't do anything for his face but descend him jfl

• +1
JFL prime example of forums greatest meme

He just went thru puberty, got zygo fillers, and grew muscle for bidelt, roids didn't do anything for his face but descend him jfl
Yea I'm unsure about him but what about cases such as arnold

I see people makin threads roids would grow and masculinize your bones and thought that made sense

Yea I'm unsure about him but what about cases such as arnold

I see people makin threads roids would grow and masculinize your bones and thought that made sense

All cope that's just regular puberty jfl

Great for heart failuremaxxing thoguh

• JFL
All cope that's just regular puberty jfl

Great for heart failuremaxxing thoguh
yea idk about calling everything cope but some stuff like loox could def have some parts faked

Shut up retard ur mad that he’s maxxing early and you didn’t
No, no I'm not. I look better natty than the majority of roid bodies I've seen. I lifted natty at that age and people still thought I was "jacked", without screwing up my puberty and hormones permanantly If you honestly think taking roids at such an early age is a good idea, you have some sort of cognitive dysfunction and shouldn't ever be giving advice until you fix it. Ridiculous

It’s not that simple nigga, not every teenager has 1500ng/dl test or have insane AR sensitivity. Plus ruining your hormones forever is just a meme. I wouldn’t use it myself but using it doesn’t mean you’re not going to ever recover.

fuck your organs bro never needed them anyway