Is it true that Indians have a special room?

SuicideBomber

SuicideBomber

Silver
For religion etc... . I had like 2-3 friends my whole life more or less one was tamil so as i was homeby him there was a room which was always closed and he told me not to go in there. Well, he then went downstairs and get something so i looked in it... and holy NIGGAH, was full with paintings from mysterious figures etc... . Elephants with 5 hands and such shit. Do you have that too currycel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4671, Stingray and 5 others
it is what it is

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, HumidVent and SuicideBomber
Yeah we have one in my home.

I dont pray tho, neither does my dad

My mom is the religious type in the family

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RAITEIII, HumidVent and 5 others
i don't, most poeple ik don't. could be south indian thing only.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, HumidVent and Deleted member 3043
For religion etc... . I had like 2-3 friends my whole life more or less one was tamil so as i was homeby him there was a room which was always closed and he told me not to go in there. Well, he then went downstairs and get something so i looked in it... and holy NIGGAH, was full with paintings from mysterious figures etc... . Elephants with 5 hands and such shit. Do you have that too currycel?

I'm bengali and ive never seen this

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
RESPECT HINDOU PLZ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4671, MandibularCel and 3 others
probably hindus do that, islamic indians wont have it

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and HumidVent
  • +1
Lol what?
Most North Indians have a little "pooja room"
all I've is a marble temple in a small compartment of the house, nothing too big. maybe it's because property being expensive in cities and poeple want to save on space by not having a room for it.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and AbandonShip
Mirin name @SuicideBomber you must be ethnic

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SuicideBomber
Tbh jfl who cares, dung virus is not as strong as G**k 19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
idk but it definitely isn't the bathroom

• +1
Yeah we have one in my home.

I dont pray tho, neither does my dad

My mom is the religious type in the family
How do Hindus pray to all the gods ded srs

• +1
  • +1
Some times i think i'm not even indian literally the only thing connecting me to curry land is my phenotype.
didnt people here say you looked italian

• JFL
  • +1
I will have a gaming room soon
mog these cow worshippers stuffs

• +1
didnt people here say you looked italian

I would i'm racially ambiguous people irl said i could pass as middle eastern and at others northern indian so i don't know any more tbqh all i know is that in terms of how i think i will never be indian
I will have a gaming room soon
mog these cow worshippers stuffs

Aren't you a muslim ?

• +1
I would i'm racially ambiguous people irl said i could pass as middle eastern and at others northern indian so i don't know any more tbqh all i know is that in terms of how i think i will never be indian
well arent you bangladeshi instead of indian

• +1
well arent you bangladeshi instead of indian

Yes though Bangladeshi's are a cross way from superior northern india and the inferior chink land honestly the villager bengali's have chinkish features while a couple have northern indian trait's thankfully i'm not chittagong
no, he is british

I might as well should be my sons if i ever have any will be on this land same with their children and their children and their children's children

• +1
Yes though Bangladeshi's are a cross way from superior northern india and the inferior chink land honestly the villager bengali's have chinkish features while a couple have northern indian trait's thankfully i'm not chittagong
dude youre mentally ill, seek help. first youre british then youre indian then youre bangladeshi? no wonder you left islam jfl

• +1

I might as well should be my sons if i ever have any will be on this land same with their children and their children and their children's children
you are a bbc

• +1
How do Hindus pray to all the gods ded srs
You dont need to pray to all of them.

You can chose a God of your choice and pray to him. There are some rituals that you have to do before praying like bathing, lighting an oil or fat lamp and incense etc.

Tbh i dont give a fuck. I stopped praying and believing a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and HumidVent
You dont need to pray to all of them.

You can chose a God of your choice and pray to him. There are some rituals that you have to do before praying like bathing, lighting an oil or fat lamp and incense etc.

Tbh i dont give a fuck. I stopped praying and believing a long time ago
If you want to eat some tasty cow what you do ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Kingkellz, SuicideBomber and 3 others
dude youre mentally ill, seek help. first youre british then youre indian then youre bangladeshi? no wonder you left islam jfl

No I mean I'm still indian geographically but Bangladesh is a bit different from your typical indian's in that it admixed with chinks unfortunately.But it's also a intermediary between northern india and eastern india meaning you can see northern indian traits.

And what i meant by British is that I grew up here i was born here I identify as culturally british literally the only thing keeping me from being British is my phenotype and my genes.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Kingkellz and HumidVent
If you want to eat some tasty cow what you do ?
Go to kerala or north east India

They eat beef there.

I want go eat some but the retarded hindu nationlists will mob lynch me.

North India sucks balls

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer, HumidVent and 2 others
No I mean I'm still indian geographically but Bangladesh is a bit different from your typical indian's in that it admixed with chinks unfortunately.But it's also a intermediary between northern india and eastern india meaning you can see northern indian traits.

And what i meant by British is that I grew up here i was born here I identify as culturally british literally the only thing keeping me from being British is my phenotype and my genes.
jfl but if you pass as italian (ive seen your pics) then you can larp as british tbh. just join any ukip rally nf

• JFL
  • +1
Go to kerala or north east India

They eat beef there.

I want go eat some but the retarded hindu nationlists will mob lynch me.

North India sucks balls
so cow worshipping is a part of indian nationalism ? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and AbandonShip
  • +1
jfl but if you pass as italian (ive seen your pics) then you can larp as british tbh. just join any ukip rally nf

Life fuel then

• +1
he looks like an italian here

• JFL
  • +1
so cow worshipping is a part of indian nationalism ? jfl
Only in North India.
And yeah cows are used to invoke nationistic sentiment among hindus.

Many muslims have been mob lynched at the mere suspicion of eating beef. Its a fucking shitshow.

The population of stray cows is increasing since nobody can eat them or they will be killed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Gengar
jfl. iirc that pic wasnt natural light so you may pass as white.

I've been told middle eastern and Brazilian as well I've also been told egyptoid Libyan honestly it's really strange but it's i fit 5 to 6 races in 1 Honestly as a curry that's life fuel

• +1
I've been told middle eastern and Brazilian as well I've also been told egyptoid Libyan honestly it's really strange but it's i fit 5 to 6 races in 1 Honestly as a curry that's life fuel
ive also been mistaken for different nationalities and im curry too.

• +1
Only in North India.
And yeah cows are used to invoke nationistic sentiment among hindus.

Many muslims have been mob lynched at the mere suspicion of eating beef. Its a fucking shitshow.

The population of stray cows is increasing since nobody can eat them or they will be killed
It's fucking stupid because poor peoples don't have foods too and they can't eat these animals

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and AbandonShip
ive also been mistaken for different nationalities and im curry too.

That means that good that means you don't get the curry failo that also means it's easier to white max

• +1