Is it true that Indians have a special room?

Yes, indeed, they were both from steppe climates. But I read that these Turkic people were not Anatolian Turks. In the Mongol army there were also lots of Turkic people.
70% of mongol army was turks who prefered to fight with cenghis khan
Turkic=jew terms to divised Turk people

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
I don' like this terms no one call himself turkic in other turk republic
Turkic people were from Central Asia steppes. They were nomadic and they weren't Islamic, at first. They are different from (Anatolian) Turks from Turkey, that's why nobody calls themselves Turkic over there. Look at Turkmens and Uzbeks, these are Turkic people.
70% of mongol army was turks who prefered to fight with cenghis khan
One second let me try to find some articles.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and AbandonShip
Turkic people were from Central Asia steppes. They were nomadic and they weren't Islamic, at first. They are different from (Anatolian) Turks from Turkey, that's why nobody calls themselves Turkic over there. Look at Turkmens and Uzbeks, these are Turkic people.
we are tengrisit chad bro, son of steppes too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
we are tengrisit chad bro, son of steppes tooView attachment 308670
Ok, so I did some reading. Here's what I've discovered. Turkish people, Uyghurs, Uzbeks--they are all Turkic people that originated from the Altai mountains. So there is a common ethnic background. However, the people that live in modern-day Turkey are the results from the Turkic groups that migrated from the Central Asian steppes and mixed with the local Anatolians. And those are called Turkish people. Therefore while you are still Turkic, the DNA is much more mixed and therefore less closer to the Mongols, meanwhile he other Turkic groups like Uyghurs and Uzbeks are closer to the Mongols because there's less mixing with other ethnic groups.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and Deleted member 3702
Ok, so I did some reading. Here's what I've discovered. Turkish people, Uyghurs, Uzbeks--they are all Turkic people that originated from the Altai mountains. So there is a common ethnic background. However, the people that live in modern-day Turkey are the results from the Turkic groups that migrated from the Central Asian steppes and mixed with the local Anatolians. And those are called Turkish people. Therefore while you are still Turkic, the DNA is much more mixed and therefore less closer to the Mongols, meanwhile he other Turkic groups like Uyghurs and Uzbeks are closer to the Mongols because there's less mixing with other ethnic groups.
Yeah a thnigs like this even if I'm like just 5% turkic I don't care lol it's my history now

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and Gengar
Yeah a thnigs like this even if I'm like just 5% turkic I don't care lol it's my history now

Of course. I think the amount of Central Asian blood means how Turkic you are. As in, the Turkic that is closest to the Mongols. The Mongols cucked the world. They nearly destroyed Mecca as well, but Berke, Genghis' grandson, reverted to Islam and fought his own anti-Islamic family, which caused the downfall of the Mongol empire because it was no longer unified. He saved Islam singlehandedly.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3702
Of course. I think the amount of Central Asian blood means how Turkic you are. As in, the Turkic that is closest to the Mongols. The Mongols cucked the world. They nearly destroyed Mecca as well, but Berke, Genghis' grandson, reverted to Islam and fought his own anti-Islamic family, which caused the downfall of the Mongol empire because it was no longer unified. He saved Islam singlehandedly.
yeah I'm probaly from these white villages who get converted in russian empire at this time

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Gengar
yeah I'm probaly from these white villages who get converted in russian empire at this time
The Caucasus Islamics are respected within the Islamic community. Just ask any Arab, Turk, etc what they think of Chechens and it will be nothing but positive. And thanks to Khabib Nurmagomedov, other Caucacus groups are gaining prominence as well. He isn't Chechen, though, but Avar. I can't wait to see his match against Tony Ferguson.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and stuckneworleans
The Caucasus Islamics are respected within the Islamic community. Just ask any Arab, Turk, etc what they think of Chechens and it will be nothing but positive. And thanks to Khabib Nurmagomedov, other Caucacus groups are gaining prominence as well. He isn't Chechen, though, but Avar. I can't wait to see his match against Tony Ferguson.
but I'm not chechens mate it's an other history

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • +1
I know but they are also from Caucasus area bro. You said that, right?
but they was already muslim, we get converted by force

• +1
but they was already muslim, we get converted by force
Are you sure it was forced? It was done peacefully in Indonesia for instance.

• +1
He's a high t beast a sliver eyed slayer
That's more like it.
yes why some white villagers would like to change their religion in an orthodox empire ? it's paradoxal
Well, the same reason why non-Islamic people revert to Islam: because they find it more logical than other religions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and reptiles
  • +1
  • +1
Fuck what a giga slayer pheno
Indeed, indeed. Very desirable.

nah I don' think because a part of my family is orthodox since today

with a better jaw I will looks like ur avi
Do you mean to say that you also have liberal relatives? I used to be quite liberal at first as well, now I'm orthodox too. Sort of.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and reptiles

Do you mean to say that you also have liberal relatives? I used to be quite liberal at first as well, now I'm orthodox too. Sort of.

Why aren't we all aspiring to this pheno

• +1

nah I mean christian orthodox part of my family who don't get converted

• +1
Wide lips. No hooked jew nose. No UEE. definitely yes. Not a fan of the curly hair though.
No joke, you should just get a rhinoplasty if you’re this obsessed with noses. It’s probsbly the only thing holding you back tbh.

• +1
nah I mean christian orthodox part of my family who don't get converted
Ah ok, hmm well if they're Christian orthodox doesn't that mean they were, in fact, not forcibly converted?
No joke, you should just get a rhinoplasty if you’re this obsessed with noses. It’s probsbly the only thing holding you back tbh.
It is, but after my nose it's my UEE that's bad. I don't want rhinoplasty even though I have every reason to do so, even Islamically speaking I'm allowed to get it because mine is the result from multiple injuries and not because I'm discontent with the way I look because I want to look like somebody else.

• +1
Ah ok, hmm well if they're Christian orthodox doesn't that mean they were, in fact, not forcibly converted?
mmmmh arab khalifa was not that sympathic at this time...

• +1
mmmmh arab khalifa was not that sympathic at this time...
It depends! Indonesians first were introduced to Islam because of trade with Arabs. At a time where everybody was doing bad shit to them, being unfair, et cetera, only the Arabs were treating them well, with respect and doing everything fair. When they asked why they (the Arabs) were like that, they told them about Islam and the Indonesians reverted to Islam en masse.

• +1
It is, but after my nose it's my UEE that's bad. I don't want rhinoplasty even though I have every reason to do so, even Islamically speaking I'm allowed to get it because mine is the result from multiple injuries and not because I'm discontent with the way I look because I want to look like somebody else.
You haven’t got an unfixable long midface have you? If not, just get it done so you can ascend and finally fuck some bitches.

• +1
You haven’t got an unfixable long midface have you? If not, just get it done so you can ascend and finally fuck some bitches.
My midface looks longer because of my nose, it's very droopy from the front. And from the side it looks Jewish. It's entirely fucked. But I'm not gonna get it, I already get attention from cute and hot girls, I just choose not to do anything. I've had my chances. I'm just focused on doing everything the right way because of my Islamic values. Unfortunately 99% of Islamic girls are degenerate here so I'm gonna die alone. :lul:

• +1
It depends! Indonesians first were introduced to Islam because of trade with Arabs. At a time where everybody was doing bad shit to them, being unfair, et cetera, only the Arabs were treating them well, with respect and doing everything fair. When they asked why they (the Arabs) were like that, they told them about Islam and the Indonesians reverted to Islam en masse.
but arab was useless for us this is not the same

• +1
but arab was useless for us this is not the same
Sorry to hear. I don't know the details about how it was introduced to my family but I'm sure it was peaceful. The first Arab to set foot in Pakistan was when some savage brutes had kidnapped a woman and he came to rescue her. His name was Qasim.

• Woah
  • +1
For religion etc... . I had like 2-3 friends my whole life more or less one was tamil so as i was homeby him there was a room which was always closed and he told me not to go in there. Well, he then went downstairs and get something so i looked in it... and holy NIGGAH, was full with paintings from mysterious figures etc... . Elephants with 5 hands and such shit. Do you have that too currycel?
JFL YES LMAO, I am tamil so I can confirm. I used to hide it from my white freinds

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and stuckneworleans
Sorry to hear. I don't know the details about how it was introduced to my family but I'm sure it was peaceful. The first Arab to set foot in Pakistan was when some savage brutes had kidnapped a woman and he came to rescue her. His name was Qasim.
go bumo my rating thread

• +1
Yeah we have one in my home.

I dont pray tho, neither does my dad

My mom is the religious type in the family
Your mom is cucking your dad with a four-handed elephant man in your very home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, AbandonShip and stuckneworleans