Is it true that Indians have a special room?

by your logic every human is a nigger ?

low class EE pheno is garbage man
I never said that.
All i am saying is that eastern euro gene exists in India due to aryan immigration and that modern curries are a mix of that and Dravidian.

I am not saying curries are eastern euro jfl.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
They originated from the same place nigga.

Thats why the languages are similar as well.

The Aryans came to India through Iran and assimilated with native dravidians and established their Hindu cow and horse worshipping religion
We worship cows and elephants bro

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
I never said that.
All i am saying is that eastern euro gene exists in India due to aryan immigration and that modern curries are a mix of that and Dravidian.

I'm aboriginal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
I never said that.

What are vedids and gondids ? the nigger tier types

• +1
ehh idk mate

finland legit has 5-15% i’m pretty sure and they don’t look asian, only their eyes very occasionally and pretty sure it’s concentrated in only certain regions
its true finns also got cucked by the mongols and you can see it in their phenotype, like you said they tend to have narrow eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer and Deleted member 3702
1 turk mogs an entire species of aboriginal honestly coon said their race was the most backward race
I'm a north atlantid turk the halo is here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Gengar and turkproducer
We worship cows and elephants bro
Aryans were obsessed witj horses as well.
Ever heard or ashvamegha yagya?

Or read Mahabharata or Ramayana?
There is so much description of horses and chariots cause the aryan people were one of the first to uses horses in warfare

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3702

Better than a pure abo.

Come on look at this does that look human or ape ?

• +1
THIS THREAD IS NOW CURRY TERRITORY

• +1
Yet they still mog every other ethnic though that's what sad
he is chatting shit i’m negl

albanians have good pheno and not ugly on average ded srs

• +1
Fuck india fuck everyone fuck aryan cow worshipping religion nuke this country

• Woah
  • +1
I looks like tom welling-1.50 psl I can ascend with normal surgery

Fuck it never began for this subhuman.

JFL at him thinking he can compete agaist an abo.

• Woah
  • +1
Aryans were obsessed witj horses as well.
Ever heard or ashvamegha yagya?

Or read Mahabharata or Ramayana?
There is so much description of horses and chariots cause the aryan people were one of the first to uses horses in warfare
Nah I don’t know much about Hinduism tbh, my mum converted to Christianity when I was 7 and threw out our whole mandir. I had a really expensive gold om Nama shivai necklace and she threw that away too 😡. I couldn’t go to Diwali, holi or garba celebrations either. I was literally a socially stunted, mindless bible-quoting Christian for most of my childhood. At least with the Hindu festivals, I could’ve had a more enjoyable childhood.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and AbandonShip
from hindou protector in this site to fuck all hindou dindou

high T robust skull
I only post "Hindu superiority stuff" to troll and trigger people.
I hate every religion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy and Deleted member 3702
I know a North Atlantid Pakistani who is dating a Turkish girl. I bet she only dates him because of his blue eyes. I thought he was a conservative Islamic because he was always wearing traditional clothing. I lost my respect for him jfl.

• +1
Nah I don’t know much about Hinduism tbh, my mum converted to Christianity when I was 7 and threw out our whole mandir. I had a really expensive gold om Nama shivai necklace and she threw that away too 😡. I couldn’t go to Diwali, holi or garba celebrations either. I was literally a socially stunted, mindless bible-quoting Christian for most of my childhood. At least with the Hindu festivals, I could’ve had a more enjoyable childhood.
Fuck christianity judaism and islam.
Abrahamic filth.
Fuck Hinduism also.
And fuck everyone

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
I know a North Atlantid Pakistani who is dating a Turkish girl. I bet she only dates him because of his blue eyes. I thought he was a conservative Islamic because he was always wearing traditional clothing. I lost my respect for him jfl.
you can't be paki and north atlantid it's not just about coloring

• +1
I need to sleep now.

Peace

• +1
you can't be paki and north atlantid it's not just about coloring
I thought you meant coloring bro. What is it then, ancestry as well? He's pretty gl though.

• +1
I thought you meant coloring bro. What is it then, ancestry as well? He's pretty gl though.
he's a curry with exotic coloring like @Sikkunt23

• +1
he's a curry with exotic coloring like @Sikkunt23
He isn't curry bro, he's from a different ethnicity. sikkunt is also Pashtun like him. Historically they were referred to as Afghans but not anymore.

Only Punjabis like me can be curry because we have different origins, we share an ethnic group with India but they don't.

• +1
He isn't curry bro, he's from a different ethnicity. sikkunt is also Pashtun like him. Historically they were referred to as Afghans but not anymore.

Only Punjabis like me can be curry because we have different origins, we share an ethnic group with India but they don't.
Its over for pooonjabis

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy, Gengar and 1 other person

As I mean you can see about his skull the fact that he's pakistani

• +1
As I mean you can see about his skull the fact that he's pakistani
Pakistani is just a nationality bro. We have lots of ethnic groups, we range from white to black. But most of Pakistan's population is Punjabi therefore most Pakistanis will be brown curries like me. Nearly every Pakistani is Caucasian but a small percentage is also African and even East Asian.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy and Deleted member 3702
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, BigBoy, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Its over for pooonjabis
Poonjabbers. Honestly though I'm a proud Punjabi. We come in all colors. Although the frequent one, as you know it, is brown.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Introvertednarc and AbandonShip
Poonjabbers. Honestly though I'm a proud Punjabi. We come in all colors. Although the frequent one, as you know it, is brown.
Glad I am not a punjabi.

Comical people imo especially the Indian ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
Glad I am not a punjabi.

Comical people imo especially the Indian ones

Yeah, the Indian ones are making us look like a meme. Also, I don't like the name Punjabi. Those damn Turco-Persian conquerors should've named us something else than the Land of the Five Rivers.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and AbandonShip
Curryland was governed by Turk dynasties for a time too

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Gengar and AbandonShip

You know i'm happier it was caucasoids in contact with us and not the subhuman chinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3702 and turkproducer
Turco-Persian to be precise. They were basically Persianized Turks, or Turkified Persians, I don't know what it is precisely. They named it Punjab, it comes from the word "panj" which means five and "ab" which means water in Persian. It's funny AF, because the Delhi Sultanate were Turco-Persians and we cucked the Mongols, the only one to do so multiple times, yet the Mongols cucked Turkey. Kinda weird to think about. Seljuks cucked the Mongols once, too.

• +1
we are wolf bro

Better caucasoid than chink or nigger ngl that's 1 thing i can proudly say about curry land atleast it's caucasoid in relation and not chinkish

• +1
Turco-Persian to be precise. They were basically Persianized Turks, or Turkified Persians, I don't know what it is precisely. They named it Punjab, it comes from the word "panj" which means five and "ab" which means water in Persian. It's funny AF, because the Delhi Sultanate were Turco-Persians and we cucked the Mongols, the only one to do so multiple times, yet the Mongols cucked Turkey. Kinda weird to think about. Seljuks cucked the Mongols once, too.
Turks was everywhere at this period jfl, many arranged with mongol elites too

• +1
Turkic not Turk.

They were mostly from Afghanistan and nearby regions.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, turkproducer, Gengar and 1 other person
Better caucasoid than chink or nigger ngl that's 1 thing i can proudly say about curry land atleast it's caucasoid in relation and not chinkish
good times when gooks get cucked

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and reptiles
Turks was everywhere at this period jfl, many arranged with mongol elites too
Yes, indeed, they were both from steppe climates. But I read that these Turkic people were not Anatolian Turks. In the Mongol army there were also lots of Turkic people.

• +1
Turkic not Turk.

They were mostly from Afghanistan and nearby regions.
I don' like this terms no one call himself turkic in other turk republic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3702 and turkproducer