Is it true that slaying is cope

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
And that after first 3 slays and a staceylite video games give more dopamine ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, LooksThinker, shalomnigga and 1 other person
just increases the void tbh

and makes you want more attachments

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, LooksThinker, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
slaying is not cope, its just that if u have shit life the effort needed to slay is not worth it for the reward

slaying should be almost effortless just like playing videogames is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, wollet2, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
i’m not a judge and way too focused on my own path to care if i’m being quite frank
C68A191F 2545 4D6B 8CB6 49DDB7219D43

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmac and AlexBrown84
slaying is not cope, its just that if u have shit life the effort needed to slay is not worth it for the reward

But dopamine wise… that’s the question

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, LooksThinker and looksmac
But dopamine wise… that’s the question
thats personal.

for me dopamine wise is drugs>food>videogames, but I generally play videogames while doing drugs and eating food.

The combination of those 3 mogs slaying. But individually, only drugs mog slaying tbh. Food is probably equal.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and BrahminBoss
Not when you view it as conquest. Yes, if you are still a bluepilled faggot underneath

maybe after 50 times slaying gets old. i wouldn’t know tho. not 3 tho
Or 3 htb plus mogs 50 mtb and after that u just jerk off finding it better cos u already get the top picks

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
my brain is fried from trueceldom

When I match some HTB girl who seems really interested, I don't even get excited anymore tbh since 95% of the time it never gets there anyways

• +1
my brain is fried from trueceldom

When I match some HTB girl who seems really interested, I don't even get excited anymore tbh since 95% of the time it never gets there anyways
lol same, even if its stacylite my mind processes it the same as .org notif

• +1
lol same, even if its stacylite my mind processes it the same as .org notif
.org private message notifications are anti-dopamine for me since it's always some greycel asking me for ratings and they can fuck off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, wollet2 and BrahminBoss
Its not cope but after like 3 pointless slays only you'll want an LTR. the attention feels great but when you're alone play video games the next day it dosent feel any better

i just wanted to feel my cock inside pussy.

yeah this. i just dont get any reward anymore, i only suffer

my dick lead me to do some crazy stuff in the past tho. was it worth it then? yes

it disturbs me how efortless getting sex is for most people. i have to do so much preparation in my head to even go out with a girl, let alone clean me and the house. i dont have any energy and i am beyond traumatised. all that for what. but i still did it. i got destroyed recently

Last edited:
  • Love it
yeah this. i just dont get any reward anymore, i only suffer

my dick lead me to do some crazy stuff in the past tho. was it worth it then? yes

it disturbs me how efortless getting sex is for most people. i have to do so much preparation in my head to even go out with a girl, let alone clean me and the house. i dont have any energy and i am beyond traumatised. all that for what. but i still did it. i got destroyed recently
This, completely. Relate to you completely.

In the past I got excited to date some cute girl (MTB+) so much, the ridiculous amount of effort seemed worth it at the time and I got some cool experiences through it. I would travel hours to meet some girl I barely knew for example.
I would text for weeks just to get 1 single date.

Now? After so many disappointments and realizing how much time/effort it all takes, traumatized from trueceldom and past failures, I just can't do it anymore.

Girl doesn't live in/near my city? Can't be bothered.
Girl seems only medium-interested at best? Can't be bothered.
Girl is only MTB instead of HTB+? Can't be bothered.
Girl doesn't want to meet-up fast? Can't be bothered.
Etc etc etc

just can't be bothered with this shit anymore unless it comes easy/low-effort, which is almost never.

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
Not when you view it as conquest. Yes, if you are still a bluepilled faggot underneath
dont you get horny and masturbate. you do that cuz its low effort

getting sex for some men is as efortless as u masturbating. theyre horny and wanna fuck hot sluts of all kinds w big tits and asses. fucking the same woman gets boring and new woman is always hotter even if "objectively" less attractive

i dont get this incel mindset of slaying being cope, sounds like abysmal sex drive or inability to get the hot sluts. normie men would fuck any female if they could with low-moderate effort

id reach 1k laycount from how much sex i wanted and how easy it would be to get it but i ended my life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin

In the past I got excited to date some cute girl (MTB+) so much, the ridiculous amount of effort seemed worth it at the time and I got some cool experiences through it. I would travel hours to meet some girl I barely knew for example.

Now? After so many disappointments and realizing how much time/effort it all takes, traumatized from trueceldom and past failures, I just can't do it anymore.

Etc etc etc

just can't be bothered with this shit anymore unless it comes easy/low-effort, which is almost never.
well its a natural thing that with experience (mostly bad, even women are like this) you filter out girls earlier or raise ur standards. you just dont wanna go through the same shit again. yeah the excitement when its your first time drives you to do crazy stuff

i almost never feel excited anymore. the opposite happens. girls show traits of girls i had past negative exps with and i get turned off. i kind of felt something recently. i went out with the hottest girl of my life. i felt good when she complimented me and we cuddled. but then i broke my heart the hardest so far. i thought, was it worth this pain? i feel the most empty and hopeless ive ever felt

Last edited:
  • +1
And that after first 3 slays and a staceylite video games give more dopamine ?
I would never, EVER brag about managing to slay a cumdumpster that 100 previous men also achieved, even if she was by some miracle attractive too

Most men are retards for doing this, this fucking autism of the brag culture is so gay and emaslumating, dont they understand that they didnt do anything that special?

• Love it
dont you get horny and masturbate. you do that cuz its low effort

getting sex for some men is as efortless as u masturbating. theyre horny and wanna fuck hot sluts of all kinds w big tits and asses. fucking the same woman gets boring and new woman is always hotter even if "objectively" less attractive

i dont get this incel mindset of slaying being cope, sounds like abysmal sex drive or inability to get the hot sluts. normie men would fuck any female if they could with low-moderate effort

id reach 1k laycount from how much sex i wanted and how easy it would be to get it but i ended my life
They have to cope somehow

Etc etc etc

Take the proximity pill, if you rely online it’s a full time job cause foids get analysis paralysis from too many options in their phone

I would never, EVER brag about managing to slay a cumdumpster that 100 previous men also achieved, even if she was by some miracle attractive too

Most men are retards for doing this, this fucking autism of the brag culture is so gay and emaslumating, dont they understand that they didnt do anything that special?
the 100 men that fucked a rly hot slut were probably chads or rich guys

id feel satisfied fucking a hot slut without paying idc about her lay count i know most guys wouldnt be able to do what i did

the 100 men that fucked a rly hot slut were probably chads or rich guys
Cope if you dont at least think that 10-20 of them were average/ugly men that got pumped and dumped :lul:

Cope if you dont at least think that 10-20 of them were average/ugly men that got pumped and dumped :lul:
nah no ugly guy (for the forum standards) fucks hot sluts for free

average yeah, theyd still mog the entire forum cuz everyone looks subhuman in here. theyd have some other quality like top tier personality/status/dick. cant you realise hot sluts fuck the top guys? if youre in them you 99% hold some value

still by what you said you have 80-90% chance to be in the chads group?

dnrd any of you retards after the first 4 replies fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Take the proximity pill, if you rely online it’s a full time job cause foids get analysis paralysis from too many options in their phone
unironically the best possible job you can have for dating/slaying is being a local manager at McDonalds.

You are put in a position of social power/status over a constant stream of new young female employees.

• JFL
unironically the best possible job you can have for dating/slaying is being a local manager at McDonalds.

You are put in a position of social power/status over a constant stream of new young female employees.
Manager of popular night club

• +1
well its a natural thing that with experience (mostly bad, even women are like this) you filter out girls earlier or raise ur standards. you just dont wanna go through the same shit again. yeah the excitement when its your first time drives you to do crazy stuff
The excitement is gone. You get turned off by 'small' things because in the past they lead to nothing good.
Women have the same.

In the end: It's over.
i almost never feel excited anymore. the opposite happens. girls show traits of girls i had past negative exps with and i get turned off. i kind of felt something recently. i went out with the hottest girl of my life. i felt good when she complimented me and we cuddled. but then i broke my heart
same. A girl got turned off by me asking if I can sleep-over at her place so I don't have to go home early and can take the first train home the next morning.

Her being turned off by that, then flipped a switch in me so that I got turned off by her.
And that was the end. Despite us finding eachother attractive, matching in personality and chatting for weeks.
Fuck it man. I am 28yo and I am too old to ever fall in love again.

What happened with the girl you cuddled with and broke your heart?

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
The excitement is gone. You get turned off by 'small' things because in the past they lead to nothing good.
Women have the same.

In the end: It's over.

same. A girl got turned off by me asking if I can sleep-over at her place so I don't have to go home early and can take the first train home the next morning.

Her being turned off by that, then flipped a switch in me so that I got turned off by her.
And that was the end. Despite us finding eachother attractive, matching in personality and chatting for weeks.
Fuck it man. I am 28yo and I am too old to ever fall in love again.

What happened with the girl you cuddled with and broke your heart?
so she was a grunge type stacy a few years older than me studying psychology (ofc id get ruined) but she was so attractive, i couldnt let this opportunity. i promised to myself im not going out with girls im not attracted to 100% again but she was the hottest girl that shown interest to me so far and ive talked/went out with a lot

she looked like chantel jeffries but with a smaller chin, less plastic and cuter. with slim waist big ass and huge tits

but i liked everything about her personality too. thats what mostly got me hooked. i knew she just wants to fuck in the beginning, she surprised me on tinder after a few messages with
"are you my life by any chance? because i want to make you end (cum) in every way"
no girl was as direct with me so fast out of the blue

then she kept going
"are you a hair dryer? bcause i want us to bath together"
it was hot and cute ngl 😭

she had depression when i said i just rot she said thats what she wants to rot together 🥲

she was doing custom arts, drawing mostly, they were amazing. and cinema. we had some common favourite films and she loved my favourite band

she liked very skinny guys with dark circles, i was always insecure about my weight and dent in chest (pectus excavatum). she made me for the first time feel good about my body. said i was meant to find a girl with big tits so they fit perfect in my dent when we cuddle . we did that when we met btw. she told me i had the perfect body for her, kept rubbing my ribs and pelvic bones and them kissing them. she wanted to suck me even soft but i didnt let her more than half min, i felt suicidal, i found an excuse as to why i cant get hard and we did sth else

she had a crazy libido, would be my dream girl before i got sick i was also searching for a nymphomaniac lol. she still is my dream girl but i am a cripple now. i cant do what i want. its so painful

she wanted an understanding and chill relationship with a lot of sex. the idea was so attractive yet bittersweet. anw i wanted to have an experience with her, i knew we wouldnt have a long future but i wanted to see where it goes

the night was great given my situation, she was touching my face and called me beautiful many times when cuddling. i couldnt get enough of her bro. she told me she wasnt clitoral (another brutal stab) but i ate her pussy and think she enjoyed it. she was moaning so loud, it made me imagine what she would do with dick inside, brutal. at some point she was holding my hand so tight her nails started hurting me. then she started shaking im not sure if she orgasmed and i stopped. she told me i did it perfect. i enjoyed it. wish i could do more.

despite the bittersweetness, cuddling her made me feel some peace no other girl managed to do. we slept together, i didnt want the time to pass lol

next day i gave her the shitty thcp gummies i had, warned her they last too long but she smokes weed for years so whatever.
we went out, sitted in a bench in front of the sea talked a bit then i walked her home. it was beautiful and we were kissing in the street but i could sense the impending sadness. fuck when we reached at her place i had a feeling this could be the last time im seeing her BUT things were actually still fucking fine. i ruined everything next. i gave her such a tight hug i couldnt leave her bro . if i knew... :cry::cry::cry:

anyway she ate like 1.5 gummie and it hit her, we talked for a bit through text when i got home, she said she hopes i let her lick me more than 1 min the next time :') then i good nighted her because i had to sleep i was too tired (was like 8pm tho, such a weird time to do this)

then woke up in the middle of the night and she was still unpleasantly high she told me she started having weird thoughts and like some things reset for her. anyway she has hangover the next day and not in the mood but things were still fine, i should just give her more space and she was feeling the comedown from the gummies, it took me 4 days to feel normal when i ate thcp.

uhh, i had many bad things going through my head at this point and kept overthinking about my condition and that im not enough to satisfy her. it was probably true but she had not judged that just yet. i got paranoid i hate my brain

anyway i made the biggest mistake of sending a sperg text, said if we she wants to meet one last time before we quit (she had no intention to quit yet and already told me 2 times that we were going out again) then i told her im fine with her going out w others if that made it easier for her. ik i went full psychotic out of the blue, she wasnt even thinking abt these things at that point

she told me how that behaviour gave her anxiety and that she filters these out nowadays no matter how much she likes the other person. i just sent some really weird stuff, i had a mental breakdown before writing it and kept wondering if i should send or just go to sleep and the retard did send it . anyway i fucked it up even more later that night, couldnt contain myself i was in big mental distress. she deleted me from sm and didnt wanna meet for even a last time. then deleted the pics we got together but thankfully i had saved them first :cry:

its been 2 weeks and i dont feel the same yet idk. other girls are just uglier and less interesting to talk to, not girl as hot with this personality will like me as much as she did initially. thats so fucking rare

tldr : things were going well, most beautiful night i had with a woman, i sperged when she got home and she was feeling off the other day, i was thinking sth is wrong when she just needed her time and space. its crazy how we even discussed abt this in the beginning before we met. i am so retarded. i made her anxious and she got turned off, said she filters these out early nowadays, then i fked up even more and she deleted me and didnt even want to meet for a goodbye. she got fucked hard the next days prob this weekend as well. it hurts i want to kms, i cant forget her.

Last edited: