Is it true that women in the west are chad only?

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
I have heard so many times that women in the west have lower standards and they only want you to treat them good especially in Russia because men there get drunk and beat their wives

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrenchChad, Daniel Plainview, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Dont russiamax, you cant handle eastern eu hoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
I told many times already...
YES, even LTBs are prettyboy+ only.
Normies have no chance nowadays, and you know what? Having lots of single men will backfire if there are no wars to fight for :feelstrash:

Social media projection of women only wants Chad. Meanwhile, women are trying to survive this clusterfuck reality in the disguised real world. Therefore. Chad or no Chad, a woman sighs.

Then shakes her head.

Then she plays with her pussy. Ugh. Cringe.

paris hilton thats hot GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Social media projection of women only wants Chad. Meanwhile, women are trying to survive this clusterfuck reality in the disguised real world. Therefore. Chad or no Chad, a woman sighs.

Then shakes her head.

Then she plays with her pussy. Ugh. Cringe.
So there is a chance you say for normies?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 19994
I have heard so many times that women in the west have lower standards and they only want you to treat them good especially in Russia because men there get drunk and beat their wives
They want htns+

• +1
They want htns+
But I have seen so many times normal looking dudes getting ons. We have to bear in mind that chads are rare so there is chance for white normies who are not autistic

• Hmm...
But I have seen so many times normal looking dudes getting ons. We have to bear in mind that chads are rare so there is chance for white normies who are not autistic
@It'snotover maybe they're brothers or gay Friends 🤷🏼‍♂️ Inkwells.org told me be HTN or die trying

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Every woman on earth is Chad only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
So there is a chance you say for normies?
Well, you have to make that happen. Sitting on your ass all day waiting for mommy to cook your grilled cheese sandwiches and cut the edges off because you don't care for the crust, well. Doesn't look promising. That's for sure. You need to make that shit happen! Muscle up. It's all about presentation. Unless you have a little extra money and visit a shithole town in this world where the women are desperate to get the fuck out. Perhaps, you'll have a shot. But be warned. When you bring her back to your shithole, her eyes will see Chads. But if she's a wholesome woman that respects her man and preserves loyalty, you'll have no problem controlling her. Women are like cats on leashes. If she's a good kitty, she'll love that leash. But if she's like the other felines, ugh, she's gonna bite and scratch!

cat lady meow GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Personally never seen ltn-mtn getting ons but maybe because i'm young and in school these things are uncommon idk, but i know ltn and mtn who are in relationship, good for em

@It'snotover maybe they're brothers or gay Friends 🤷🏼‍♂️ Inkwells.org told me be HTN or die trying
Do you want a BRUTAL blackpill? Once in my class one of the foids said that she LOVES and that she would like to have a gay friend. VERY BRUTAL.

• So Sad