Is it truly impossible to rate a man?

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
I’ve noticed it’s literally impossible to rate someone. The people that give bad ratings are either negative or dislike the person they’re rating.

And the inverse is also true.

I guess tinder Ect is the only way.

I wish there was a female msg board that men could post pics on to get opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and poopoohead
I’m very unbiased and can give very realistic ratings. Most guys either overrate or have too much of a male gaze

people don't know how to rate bbcs/ethnics here, or any slayer that doesn't look like an alien supermodel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, poopoohead and MulattoTrenMaxxer
It’s easy to rate faces but let’s be honest average ones are very boring (the majority of men has an average face). We can go through ratios and features one by one but at the end it’s still just average, nothing remarkable

Subhuman faces and aesthetically pleasing ones are much more interesting to indulge in

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I’m very unbiased and can give very realistic ratings. Most guys either overrate or have too much of a male gaze
You could rate your best friend and worst enemy with the same objectivity?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
bro u must be very weird irl
No I can larp as normie. But if someone Ik is saying they’re struggling with women I’ll straight up explain it’s cause of their face and which exact features. I knew this one nigga who looked like mclovin and thought his personality was the problem jfl

His eyebrows are a little too close together. It comes off as “weird “

The top one is famous for being handsome what kind of question is this?

Funny the top guy is following a close friend of mine
"The top one is famous for being handsome what kind of question is this?" I asked for him to rate his face, i dont see the point of ur commentary