Is it truly over if you're a short curry? (Need looksmaxing advice)

C

CurryManlet

Iron
So as you can probably tell by my username, I’m a short curry (5’7”) and I’m looking for looksmaxing advice. I used to be a turbo framelet at 90 lb, but I started going to the gym and I’m at around 110 lb now. I’m in the US where the average height for men is 5’10 (people that say the average zoomer in the US is 6 feet are coping, this is not true from what I’ve observed at high school + uni). Also want to mention that I don’t have an accent, this is an SMV killer especially for curries.

I’m also a latebloomercel as I’m 19 but people think I’m 15 - 16, I still can’t grow a beard even though every other curry I know that is as old as me can (have a cousin who could grow a thick beard at 14). I’m gonna be honest, I wasn’t sexually attracted to girls until I was 18 and neglected my looks until then. Some girls have told me I’m unattractive while others have said I’m cute (I know cute is not the same as handsome), this was a couple years ago though before I found out about the redpill/blackpill and looksmaxing. I would rate my face a 4/10 (have acne + haven’t looksmaxed yet + can’t grow a beard) but then the ethnic tax is brutal, and I’m also a manlet and framelet.

Some blackpillers say the gym is cope but in my case I’m still underweight and need to add muscle, but I’m not listening to Hamza who said guys that are 5’7 - 5’9 should be 180 lbs (I don’t think this is even possible for me since I’m an ectomorph with 6 inch wrists). What I’m thinking of doing is reaching 140 - 145 lb and then leanmax, as I think I would’ve gained a good amount of muscle at that weight (+30 lbs). Remember that I’m an ectomorph (even though I think most curries are endomorphs) so I won’t look as skinny at that weight since my skeleton weighs as much as a feather.

Before anyone says that it’s over for all curries, I want to mention that I saw a fellow curry at my uni with a blonde white girl (Just be first?). He looked like he was 5’10 and the girl was 5’8 I think. I’m not certain that they were dating but I always saw them together. Never saw them kissing or holding hands though. He didn’t have an accent (it’s honestly over if you’re a curry with an accent) and maybe a 5/10 in the face with a bad boy style haircut + beard. He was fairly skinny though (probably borderline underweight, but not as skinny as me). The girl was maybe a 5 or 6. Would this couple be considered looksmatched or is she out of his league because of ethnic tax?

Conclusion: I’m a 5’7” 110 lb curry from the US trying to better my looks. I’m not delusional and know I probably will never be able to pull a Stacy, but if I looksmaxxed in the right direction and appealed to the female gaze do you think I’d ever have a chance with a 6/10 (high tier becky)? My type is white and asian, but I’m still open to dating other races (once I’m no longer subhuman of course). It will take me at least another year to get to 140 lb (probably longer because of my fast metabolism, I struggle to gain more than 2 lb per month) and then I have to go on a cut to leanmax so that’s basically 2 years. This journey is gonna suck but I’d rather cope than rope I guess. Please let me know if you think I’m going in the right direction or if you have any other advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, rand anon, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Tales from the slums of the Emirate of Al-Kaliforniya

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 24770, Splinter901 and 4 others
So as you can probably tell by my username, I’m a short curry (5’7”) and I’m looking for looksmaxing advice. I used to be a turbo framelet at 90 lb, but I started going to the gym and I’m at around 110 lb now. I’m in the US where the average height for men is 5’10 (people that say the average zoomer in the US is 6 feet are coping, this is not true from what I’ve observed at high school + uni). Also want to mention that I don’t have an accent, this is an SMV killer especially for curries.

I’m also a latebloomercel as I’m 19 but people think I’m 15 - 16, I still can’t grow a beard even though every other curry I know that is as old as me can (have a cousin who could grow a thick beard at 14). I’m gonna be honest, I wasn’t sexually attracted to girls until I was 18 and neglected my looks until then. Some girls have told me I’m unattractive while others have said I’m cute (I know cute is not the same as handsome), this was a couple years ago though before I found out about the redpill/blackpill and looksmaxing. I would rate my face a 4/10 (have acne + haven’t looksmaxed yet + can’t grow a beard) but then the ethnic tax is brutal, and I’m also a manlet and framelet.

Some blackpillers say the gym is cope but in my case I’m still underweight and need to add muscle, but I’m not listening to Hamza who said guys that are 5’7 - 5’9 should be 180 lbs (I don’t think this is even possible for me since I’m an ectomorph with 6 inch wrists). What I’m thinking of doing is reaching 140 - 145 lb and then leanmax, as I think I would’ve gained a good amount of muscle at that weight (+30 lbs). Remember that I’m an ectomorph (even though I think most curries are endomorphs) so I won’t look as skinny at that weight since my skeleton weighs as much as a feather.

Before anyone says that it’s over for all curries, I want to mention that I saw a fellow curry at my uni with a blonde white girl (Just be first?). He looked like he was 5’10 and the girl was 5’8 I think. I’m not certain that they were dating but I always saw them together. Never saw them kissing or holding hands though. He didn’t have an accent (it’s honestly over if you’re a curry with an accent) and maybe a 5/10 in the face with a bad boy style haircut + beard. He was fairly skinny though (probably borderline underweight, but not as skinny as me). The girl was maybe a 5 or 6. Would this couple be considered looksmatched or is she out of his league because of ethnic tax?

Conclusion: I’m a 5’7” 110 lb curry from the US trying to better my looks. I’m not delusional and know I probably will never be able to pull a Stacy, but if I looksmaxxed in the right direction and appealed to the female gaze do you think I’d ever have a chance with a 6/10 (high tier becky)? My type is white and asian, but I’m still open to dating other races (once I’m no longer subhuman of course). It will take me at least another year to get to 140 lb (probably longer because of my fast metabolism, I struggle to gain more than 2 lb per month) and then I have to go on a cut to leanmax so that’s basically 2 years. This journey is gonna suck but I’d rather cope than rope I guess. Please let me know if you think I’m going in the right direction or if you have any other advice.
Do you believe in allah?

It's tough for us to gauge if it's over or not without pics

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 21077

I am a 6'1 curry that frads with lifgts like these and i am incel
a962c71f-8e5a-4ba6-91f5-d14bee4e5f79-jpeg.2045505

Its ova

It's tough for us to gauge if it's over or not without pics
I don't want to post pictures of myself here but I'll mention that I wear glasses, jaw is somewhat recessed (need to start mewing), I have light brown skin and acne (on meds for it rn)

Its ova
6'1 w lift or w/o?
also how does ur leg fit in those shoes, u got like 3 lifts in there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
6'1 w lift or w/o?
185-186 cm barefoot. It squezes near the top, i loosened the laces to allow more space. They compress a bit so its like 1.25 boost probably

also op take roids and get a PT, just by reading ur thread its ur only hope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268

Its ova
That looks uncomfortable af, frauding more than 2 - 3 inches doesn't work though since you'll need to take it off at some point

I don't want to post pictures of myself here but I'll mention that I wear glasses, jaw is somewhat recessed (need to start mewing), I have light brown skin and acne (on meds for it rn)
dont go fior white girls itll be tough

That looks uncomfortable af, frauding more than 2 - 3 inches doesn't work though since you'll need to take it off at some point
I never do. I have sock lifts for when I will have to. Its not rewally uncomfrortable. I heigt mog you and still wear lifts. Over isf you arent liftmaxxing as a manlet

also op take roids and get a PT, just by reading ur thread its ur only hope
whats ur gym routine, i am gymcelling rn but onyl gain like 3-4 lbsd a month

6'1 w lift or w/o?
I also found different new vbalanmce shoes thta will give me another .25 inches in height because thicker sole, gonna take frauding to anotha level

I’m assuming you aren’t NT, cause if you were u wouldn’t be in this predicament in the first place. But to answer ur question, no, all hope isn’t lost. As long as you hve a HTN face, you will have a few dating opportunities, despite being a manlet with curry tax

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 23218
I do shoulders, chest, and biceps 2 - 3 times a week and legs 1 - 2 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I do shoulders, chest, and biceps 2 - 3 times a week and legs 1 - 2 times a week
trainign legs decompresses your spine and makes you shorter

I'm natty, I do PPL x2 and just do 6-8 reps / 4 sets, 4 exercises, moving weight up every time i reach the 8 rep.
You're probably not eating enough, try track your calories

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23218
I'm natty, I do PPL x2 and just do 6-8 reps / 4 sets, 4 exercises, moving weight up every time i reach the 8 rep.
I am trying its hard I need to eat lots of food to gain

I'm eating 2400 cal a day, I'm eating dense food like peanut butter, nuts, etc but I can't physically eat more than that

I’m assuming you aren’t NT, cause if you were u wouldn’t be in this predicament in the first place. But to answer ur question, no, all hope isn’t lost. As long as you hve a HTN face, you will have a few dating opportunities, despite being a manlet with curry tax
op says he has recessed chin he needs bsso/genio for that first

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I'm eating 2400 cal a day, I'm eating dense food like peanut butter, nuts, etc but I can't physically eat more than that
you eat the same calories as me jfl

OP, yopu should prettyboymaxx and get chains

currys can't pull that off unless they're really white
Im doing it, but im lightskin and bleaching even more. OP, do you want me whitemaxxing stack?

Actrually, darker curries can pull it off iof compact midface and forward grow

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
and what made you decide you had a shit frame lol, u dont have any muscle
if anything your shoulders aren't smaller then your waist you're good
This is me after gaining 20 pounds from my skinniest, also I have 6 inch wrists and 7.5 inch ankles that's why I said my frame is shit

This is me after gaining 20 pounds from my skinniest, also I have 6 inch wrists and 7.5 inch ankles that's why I said my frame is shit
no pic

op says he has recessed chin he needs bsso/genio for that first
It's not heavily recessed, I was a mouthbreather when I was younger so I'm gonna try mewing

OP, yopu should prettyboymaxx and get chains
I don't think I can pull off that look, what I'm thinking of doing is growing a stubble (once I can) as right now I look like I'm a 15 yo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 23218
I don't think I can pull off that look, what I'm thinking of doing is growing a stubble (once I can) as right now I look like I'm a 15 yo
bleach aand get color contacts it increases you smv

110lb
Funny GIF
Funny GIF

@Arborist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
It’s because you’re a lightskin curry

Need to be 160lb minimum with a muscular physique to be considered a man

Best you can do after bimax + genioplasty, fixing your curry bug eyes, getting broader shoulders, fashion-maxxing, money-maxxing, social circle maxxing, and NT maxxing is probably a ltb-mtb. 3.5 - 5 / 10 white girl.

I'm gonna be honest bro, the height and ethnicity are the main killers. But, if you maxx out your life, you can still get a slightly below average white girl. You just won't be getting a htb, because she can get a maxxed out white, black, Hispanic, hapa, mixed race, or Asian guy.

Your ceiling is likely a ltb - mtb.

And it makes sense if you think about it. You're a foreigner in the US without a green card, you probably have an accent (you don't notice it, but others definitely will. Trust me), you're short, and you have a recessed jaw (which also means you likely have curry eyes).

You'll need surgeries to get a ltb-mtb with everything else maxxed out