Is it truly over if you're a short curry? (Need looksmaxing advice)

Best you can do after bimax + genioplasty, fixing your curry bug eyes, getting broader shoulders, fashion-maxxing, money-maxxing, social circle maxxing, and NT maxxing is probably a ltb-mtb. 3.5 - 5 / 10 white girl.

I'm gonna be honest bro, the height and ethnicity are the main killers. But, if you maxx out your life, you can still get a slightly below average white girl. You just won't be getting a htb, because she can get a maxxed out white, black, Hispanic, hapa, mixed race, or Asian guy.

Your ceiling is likely a ltb - mtb.

And it makes sense if you think about it. You're a foreigner in the US without a green card, you probably have an accent (you don't notice it, but others definitely will. Trust me), you're short, and you have a recessed jaw (which also means you likely have curry eyes).

You'll need surgeries to get a ltb-mtb with everything else maxxed out
I was born in the US and lived here my entire life, I definitely don't have an accent

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Nah, coping > roping

85da9657-db16-495e-af5e-b3cfbe17e8ba-gif.1314147

And it makes sense if you think about it. You're a foreigner in the US without a green card, you probably have an accent (you don't notice it, but others definitely will. Trust me), you're short, and you have a recessed jaw (which also means you likely have curry eyes).
My jaw isn't severely recessed (pic below), and I'm also young so it might not be developed yet (gonna try mewing too). My eyes don't bulge out or anything, they're not the best but not that bad (also wear glasses)

Attachments

• Jaw.png
    Jaw.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 0
What do you use to lighten skin, and is there a natural option?
Here is my stack-
4g msm
1.2g nac
I pill lutein+Zeaxanthin
2g vit c
Curcumicin supplements

I take glycine in the form of magnesium glycine to make effects of lightening stronger and niacin as well for flush

Beef liver a few times a week

I do tret every other day

I am adding liposomal gluta soon (5g) and carrot juice and grape juice for undertones

I was born in the US and lived here my entire life, I definitely don't have an accent
Okay, never mind. I thought you were from the UAE. But, my theory on what you can achieve still stands. You won't get better than just below average white girls, to be brutally honest

Okay, never mind. I thought you were from the UAE. But, my theory on what you can achieve still stands. You won't get better than just below average white girls, to be brutally honest
Do you think I could hispanicmax? I will also probably look better with a beard as it will cover my jaw (can't grow one yet though)

give up on girls and get arrange marriage bhai
juice isnt worth the squeeze

Check if your growth plates are open if you’ve grown in the past year. If they are, focus on heightmaxxing because it would be time-sensitive. I’d recommend that you blast HGH and aromasin.

Yes

• JFL
Reactions: boringthot
185-186 cm barefoot.
Morning height right? I'm the same, I decided to just use my morning height when people ask about my height. Gotta maxx ourselves out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
currys can't pull that off unless they're really white
Nonsense, a 5'7 bengali I know prettyboymaxxed and is dating a girl. It's rare but definitely possible

Are you on the verge of inovating the tech or finance world?

Check if your growth plates are open if you’ve grown in the past year. If they are, focus on heightmaxxing because it would be time-sensitive. I’d recommend that you blast HGH and aromasin.
I've grown half an inch in the past two years, its probably too late

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Morning height right? I'm the same, I decided to just use my morning height when people ask about my height. Gotta maxx ourselves out
I liftmaxx and say I am 6' SO that people who are actiully 5'10 anmd claim 6' become 5'8. Everyone claims 1-2 inches higher

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
I liftmaxx and say I am 6' SO that people who are actiully 5'10 anmd claim 6' become 5'8. Everyone claims 1-2 inches higher
Lmao. So you wear lifts which take you to about 6'2 and then claim 6ft to make other men feel shorter?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Lmao. So you wear lifts which take you to about 6'2 and then claim 6ft to make other men feel shorter?
Yes they aways try to gaslight me into saying im 6'3 or sumshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586