Is it weird or beta-cucked to facebook message a girl from H.S (6 years ago)

beta to message girls on facebook / social media not talk to them IRL

beta to message girls on facebook / social media not talk to them IRL
She is in grad. school but is in a totally different department from me. I have no idea where on campus she is.

Fuck it, I just did it

Fuck it, I just did it
just read the thread and wanted to post

DONT DO IT

too late i guess, you mega cucked yourself, she will probably message other HS old mates

just read the thread and wanted to post

DONT DO IT

too late i guess, you mega cucked yourself, she will probably message other HS old mates
Fuck. She will probably think I am creepy. At least I will never see her again

Fuck. She will probably think I am creepy. At least I will never see her again
not much of a reason to overthink it now that it is done, it is what it is

if she's cold with her answer, doesn't show interest just be very cold too until the convo finishes

you must have cortisol flowing through your veins rn

not much of a reason to overthink it now that it is done, it is what it is

if she's cold with her answer, doesn't show interest just be very cold too until the convo finishes

you must have cortisol flowing through your veins rn
She's a nice girl, but I don't blame her if she gives me cold answers. She has both a Tinder and Bumble account and is probably getting attention on campus from Chads. Its been 5 years since I saw her.

Plus she is a 9/10, white, Evangelical, Trump supporter who posts right-wing shit on her Facebook and I am an Indian(srs.) It would be an honor to even have her reply.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicope and Rift
Plus she is a 9/10, white, Evangelical, Trump supporter who posts right-wing shit on her Facebook and I am an Indian(srs.) It would be an honor to even have her reply.
bro wtf idk if this is troll or not but it better be because she's going to meme you hard

bro wtf idk if this is troll or not but it better be because she's going to meme you hard
But she asked me to FLEX for her in H.S and would say "hi" to me in Freshmen year of college.

She's a nice girl, but I don't blame her if she gives me cold answers. She has both a Tinder and Bumble account and is probably getting attention on campus from Chads. Its been 5 years since I saw her.

Why ain’t you listen to me lol

Why ain’t you listen to me lol
But she HIT on me in H.S and Freshmen year of college. PLUS its not like she will see me again anyways.

Yolo I guess
Yeah buddy. I won't take these embarrassing moments to my grave. Am I right?

Plus she seems nice, not like the rude conservatives who are open about their racism, but the nice ones who pretend to be nice to colored people. She will probably reply in a nice way, even though she will secretly be cheeped out/disgusted.

Plus she seems nice, not like the rude conservatives who are open about their racism, but the nice ones who pretend to be nice to colored people. She will probably reply in a nice way, even though she will secretly be cheeped out/disgusted.
she will reply with this

Imagine being so stupid that you believe an entire political party is racist. Wow.

You know that it was Democrats who supported slavery and Republicans who ended it, right? Or did they not tell you that on fake news?

Also, send her a message. You have nothing to lose... but make the message sound better.

Example: 'hi, great to see you here. I'd love to see you again. When are you free to get together?'

Get to the point and set a date.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johnnydeep222
Imagine being so stupid that you believe an entire political party is racist. Wow.

You know that it was Democrats who supported slavery and Republicans who ended it, right? Or did they not tell you that on fake news?

Also, send her a message. You have nothing to lose... but make the message sound better.

Example: 'hi, great to see you here. I'd love to see you again. When are you free to get together?'

Get to the point and set a date.
Sorry about the generalization and thanks for the tips brother.
Its been nearly 24 hours and she never replied. oh well . Never expected much anyways.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Robocok
Sorry about the generalization and thanks for the tips brother.
Its been 24 hours and she never replied. oh well . Never expected much anyways.
No worries.

You miss 100% of the time you don't try. Even when you fail, you learn from it. Repetition is the mother of skill. Check out Corey Wayne. His work helped me improve my game.

• +1
Reactions: johnnydeep222
No worries.

You miss 100% of the time you don't try. Even when you fail, you learn from it. Repetition is the mother of skill. Check out Corey Wayne. His work helped me improve my game.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
Do it
Nothing will happen if you don't message her, you have nothing to lose