is it weird to eat and use my semen to my advantage

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
whenever i jerk off i use the semen on my face once a week it helps with skin, then the other times i just eat it so that i dont waste the nutrients in the sperm. is this NT or just autistic?

i think this is aactaully a big brain thing i am orally eating the semen and colecting the nutrients while most people just waste it so that maekes jerkikng off have no negatives? i dont know ive been doing this for like 2 months and the semen on face thing actually works, just only do it once a week and then rub a freshly cut pinapple slice on your face. the other times you have to basically pick up the nut and eat it.

its like the consistency of jelly water i dont really know how to describe the consistency. but it taste pretty good its kinda salty but it goes down pretty easy now it does atlesat. ive kinda adapted to the taste and now i actually like how it taste. espeically if you drink cranberry juice or eat something that affects the flavor then it really does taste good and ill jerk off just to eat it and experience the taste and consistency.

whenever i jerk off i use the semen on my face once a week it helps with skin, then the other times i just eat it so that i dont waste the nutrients in the sperm. is this NT or just autistic?

i think this is aactaully a big brain thing i am orally eating the semen and colecting the nutrients while most people just waste it so that maekes jerkikng off have no negatives? i dont know ive been doing this for like 2 months and the semen on face thing actually works, just only do it once a week and then rub a freshly cut pinapple slice on your face. the other times you have to basically pick up the nut and eat it.

its like the consistency of jelly water i dont really know how to describe the consistency. but it taste pretty good its kinda salty but it goes down pretty easy now it does atlesat. ive kinda adapted to the taste and now i actually like how it taste. espeically if you drink cranberry juice or eat something that affects the flavor then it really does taste good and ill jerk off just to eat it and experience the taste and consistency.
Nah very NT, every sane person does that and could relate if you bring it up in a conversation with normies

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
very nt u should tell ur oneitis this

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and stunna
BOTB worthy bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Deleted member 51465