is it weird to eat and use my semen to my advantage

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
whenever i jerk off i use the semen on my face once a week it helps with skin, then the other times i just eat it so that i dont waste the nutrients in the sperm. is this NT or just autistic?

i think this is aactaully a big brain thing i am orally eating the semen and colecting the nutrients while most people just waste it so that maekes jerkikng off have no negatives? i dont know ive been doing this for like 2 months and the semen on face thing actually works, just only do it once a week and then rub a freshly cut pinapple slice on your face. the other times you have to basically pick up the nut and eat it.

its like the consistency of jelly water i dont really know how to describe the consistency. but it taste pretty good its kinda salty but it goes down pretty easy now it does atlesat. ive kinda adapted to the taste and now i actually like how it taste. espeically if you drink cranberry juice or eat something that affects the flavor then it really does taste good and ill jerk off just to eat it and experience the taste and consistency.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, aleksander and InnerVoid
yeah bro, super big brain. Lol
It fucks your brain chemistry up, hurts your dopamine receptors

What the duck? This makes me horny the more I think about it

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
you stole my thread too bitch

whenever i jerk off i use the semen on my face once a week it helps with skin, then the other times i just eat it so that i dont waste the nutrients in the sperm. is this NT or just autistic?

i think this is aactaully a big brain thing i am orally eating the semen and colecting the nutrients while most people just waste it so that maekes jerkikng off have no negatives? i dont know ive been doing this for like 2 months and the semen on face thing actually works, just only do it once a week and then rub a freshly cut pinapple slice on your face. the other times you have to basically pick up the nut and eat it.

its like the consistency of jelly water i dont really know how to describe the consistency. but it taste pretty good its kinda salty but it goes down pretty easy now it does atlesat. ive kinda adapted to the taste and now i actually like how it taste. espeically if you drink cranberry juice or eat something that affects the flavor then it really does taste good and ill jerk off just to eat it and experience the taste and consistency.
Yes high iq