Is it worth buying an expensive car?

What is more logical to buy

• Normal car

• Mogger car

Results are only viewable after voting.
Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
I have graduated college and landed a well-paid job and an apartment in the city-centre with a garage.
As a student, I took the bus everywhere but now that I finally have money ive been thinking about buying a car because why not.

Either just buy a normal car or a mogger car. I always wanted an american muscle car as a kid, but maybe its better to spend the money on other things like taking girls on nice vacations and saving for a house idk.

Do normies even care if you drive a nice car or is it just a waste of money?
9D72009C CF21 4184 B648 38FD5F9A0743

VS
D61DBE33 3EF3 4D89 91BF BF37C7A0D313

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Ritalincel
I think you know the answer

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Only if you can actually afford it. Cars have a non existent ROI so you should only buy an expensive car if you have nothing else to do with that money.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Danish_Retard, ROTTING and 3 others
Get on 2 wheels way more fun

Only if you can actually afford it
Ye i have a lot of extra money right now so Im thinking about buying something nice after being a poor student the past 6 years :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
But in answer, if you can afford it sure. I think financing an expensive car over years is retarded though.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18159
Ye i have a lot of extra money right now so Im thinking about buying something nice after being a poor student the past 6 years :lul:
I would go for it then

Buy lexus . Good resale value plus mogger life and reliability

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Gonthar
Buy lexus . Good resale value plus mogger life and reliability
Lexus??? That's like a Toyota, it gives you no halo, you need a more expensive brand like a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, etc. if you want to impress people.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Lexus??? That's like a Toyota, it gives you no halo, you need a more expensive brand like a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, etc. if you want to impress people.
Lexus ls500 is a mogger car

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FrameMogger and Gonthar
Lexus ls500 is a mogger carhttps://youtu.be/Y50SJHG9Mls
The brand just doesn't have status, it's not as prestigious as other established brands, no matter how much they tried to sell themselves as a luxury brand, there are also other average car brands who released luxury or super sports cars but they simply failed to capture the attention of the public.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Jason Voorhees, FrameMogger and 3 others
The brand just doesn't have status, it's not as prestigious as other established brands, no matter how much they tried to sell themselves as a luxury brand, there are also other average car brands who released luxury or super sports cars but they simply failed to capture the attention of the public.
True

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
@volcelfatcel @Amnesia @Prettyboy @FloridaDude @Zerengin02

The bare minimum is Porsche Cayman for status.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo and Johanjohan
No save it for bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Are you European? I don't think estates are cool in America.

people who say cars have no ROI are using cars wrong

driving a luxury car gets you more pussy, more meetings with wealthy people, etc. def worth the investment

just create an LLC and lease one as a business expense

driving a luxury car gets you more pussy, more meetings with wealthy people, etc. def worth the investment

Ye especially as a young white guy driving a fancy car is a halo

My parents tell me not to buy a car since I dont need one but idk

This tbh. Owning an expensive car gives you attention and local notoriety which in turn improves your narcy mental health
mental state > money, therefore it's an ideal investment
The bare minimum is Porsche Cayman for status.
Literally the best choice OP, I have one too. It's the ideal car for statusmaxxing, likely the best price-value for such a prestigious brand that performs well, and looks more expensive than it is. You can get older models for $30k

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee and Johanjohan
only if I had a car

You don’t buy an expensive car because you need it, but because you want it.

For myself i could not give a flying fuck about the type of car i drive. I do enjoy old vans like the scooby doo one with alterations for van life for travel but besides that i would rather find a girl with was a bit of a smelly hippie:ogre:

For myself i could not give a flying fuck about the type of car i drive. I do enjoy old vans like the scooby doo one with alterations for van life for travel but besides that i would rather find a girl with was a bit of a smelly hippie:ogre:
tbh i guess a fancy car is just a bonus, like having a nice appartment. Not necessary but its a halo i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436