Is it worth getting double LL to go from 5'6 to 6'0?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
yeah but go ask LL forum about it

also @Interested got one LL maybe u can ask him about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, midlatinocel and Interested
Yes but do your research about it. Maybe I'll do a LL guide some other day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

worth it if you prepare 3months prior to surgery with stretches, start with femur first, wait till you heal (6+ months) before you go 2nd time.

Btw you probably won't reach 6ft, but rather 5'11, but still worth it (if you lengthen 8cm femur, which is the safe limit, you will gain 7-7,5cm of height in reality, and tibia is dangerous after 6cm).

• +1
Reactions: rolex and Suimaxxer
worth it if you prepare 3months prior to surgery with stretches, start with femur first, wait till you heal (6+ months) before you go 2nd time.

Btw you probably won't reach 6ft, but rather 5'11, but still worth it (if you lengthen 8cm femur, which is the safe limit, you will gain 7-7,5cm of height in reality, and tibia is dangerous after 6cm).
Are you in the limb lengthening discord?

What surgeon you went with?

What surgeon you went with?
pm if you want to know more, so no one who did ll with the same surgeon recognizes me on this forum

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Probably not worth it if your wingspan is even remotely close to your current height tbh.

Assuming you're not a teenager, I'd recommend getting as much as you can from stretching and glucosamine before even trying LL - given all its issues treat it as a last resort.

Probably not worth it if your wingspan is even remotely close to your current height tbh.

Assuming you're not a teenager, I'd recommend getting as much as you can from stretching and glucosamine before even trying LL - given all its issues treat it as a last resort.
Have you tried stretching and glucosamine?

Are your plates fused?

Yes, obviously it is worth it

If your face is maxed out and you have the money sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Like if you’re already tall say 186 cm, if you get an LL of 2 cm
The surgery to even start LL is not a joke, you‘re breaking both of your bones and also adding metal devices in your legs. It’s also very expensive. It takes a long time to recover, and infections are common.

Doing that for 2cm is pure autism, nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Member since 2022, rolex and 2 others
The surgery to even start LL is not a joke, you‘re breaking both of your bones and also adding metal devices in your legs. It’s also very expensive. It takes a long time to recover, and infections are common.

Doing that for 2cm is pure autism, nothing more.
have you had any complications with LL? have u ever thought about getting another one?

• +1
Reactions: Interested
have you had any complications with LL? have u ever thought about getting another one?
I have, but not anytime soon.

As for complications, after the removal, so far none. I couldn’t bend my leg for a long time, but after stretching and exercising, it‘s back to normal

I have, but not anytime soon.

As for complications, after the removal, so far none. I couldn’t bend my leg for a long time, but after stretching and exercising, it‘s back to normal
how old were u when u got the surgery

There's a guy here who actually did the LL? what was his height and what is his height now?
How was the process?

There's a guy here who actually did the LL? what was his height and what is his height now?
How was the process?
yeah

if u wanna read abt more people who got LL go read LL forum

• +1
Reactions: Interested
How was the process?
5'7 to 5'10, The whole process was not easy and painful, but rewarding
What was your height and what is your height now? Did it worth it? What were the consequences?
It was worth it, healing took a while

5'7 to 5'10, The whole process was not easy and painful, but rewarding

It was worth it, healing took a while
can you jump and run? and will you be able to use mobility around 80-90%? some people claim they recover 80-90% and play a full game of basketball.

others say that running like 1-2 miles + is it for the whole day and then sore

i know time is a factor but does it matter by the muscles being stretched?? orr

can you jump and run? and will you be able to use mobility around 80-90%? some people claim they recover 80-90% and play a full game of basketball.

others say that running like 1-2 miles + is it for the whole day and then sore

i know time is a factor but does it matter by the muscles being stretched?? orr
I can jump and run, but it took a long time before I could.

As for how much I can run, not sure. Lately I haven't been exercising due to college.

Muscles being stretched is the most crucial part of LL imo, that's why you should do stretching exercises 3-4 months before performing LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
worth it to 5'9 for you, 6'0 if you have an abnormally long wingspan, dont trexmaxx but definitely would improve your quality of life becoming a socially acceptable height