is it worth it creating an instagram as an incel w/ 0 social circle?

⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀

Whenever i'm on dating apps I see foids posting their insta in their bios. They always ask what's mine but when I say I don't have one it just drys the convo. I think that not having an insta is not as non-NT as having one with zero pics and followers - looking like a bot account. Am I wrong?

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
literally follow randoms and theyll usually follow back u can get like 100 in 2 days

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and ⠀⠀⠀⠀
do you genuinely like using the app? if not then no! you won't be motivated to do what it takes to do well on that platform

• +1
Reactions: ⠀⠀⠀⠀
do you genuinely like using the app? if not then no! you won't be motivated to do what it takes to do well on that platform
I'm not a social media fan but it looks creepy to be totally offline to young women, as if they use this no sense if you are nt or not

• +1
Like sports, trave, etc... If there is a faster following back posting niche
there is an account called @gainmootz

Follow people from that acc's followers list they will more likely than not fb

its usually niggresses tho for some reason but that doesnt matter only the numbers matter

• +1
  • Love it
there is an account called @gainmootz

Follow people from that acc's followers list they will more likely than not fb

its usually niggresses tho for some reason but that doesnt matter only the numbers matter
Thanks bro! I'm thinking of creating an acc. Will def check it out

• +1
Thanks bro! I'm thinking of creating an acc. Will def check it out
Also make sure to unfollow lots of people later so ur follower to following ratio isnt bad

10:1 ratio is ideal

• +1
I'm not a social media fan but it looks creepy to be totally offline to young women, as if they use this no sense if you are nt or not
just send them your looksmaxx account

• JFL
Reactions: ⠀⠀⠀⠀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back