Is it worth it to ascend to 8.5+?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
title, tbh

Is it worth it to try ascend to 8.5+ looks scale? 8.5 - 9. As in do the benefits outweigh the costs of all of the effort, time, knowledge and money ofc spent on trying to obtain such a high standard of aesthetics?

Obviously I know that you can be HTN and still slay etc, and Chad is really just a goal for us, but the benefits supposedly exponentially increase as you get 0.5 deviation increases above 8 (8.5+ being actor level, 9+ being worshipped etc)

So is all of this worth it factoring in the above mentioned “factors”?
https://looksmax.org/threads/characterisation-of-different-looks-levels-mega-thread.1054816/

What do you guys think?

Detailed in this thread

yes

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
but none of us are ascending to genuine chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova, thebuffdon690, counterintuitive and 1 other person
the problem is most people misunderstand the scope of looksmaxxing or rather the limits. A sub5 is rarely gonna become a 7/10 despite all the looksmaxxing out there.

Looksmaxxing is most promising for guys who are already at least high mtn.

Differently put: One doesn't simply ascend to 8,5 unless they're already htn.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and thebuffdon690
Looksmaxxing is most promising for guys who are already at least high mtn
facts.
Especially guys who are over 20% body fat with good eye areas.
That's generally the prerequisite to a top tier ascension imo.

You can't ascend from normie to chad you retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
Depends on your age , ascending after Uni is pretty much useless.

Depends on your age , ascending after Uni is pretty much useless.
Why? Imo ascension is the best after uni. Slaying is pointless you can literally reap the benefits of being very GL past uni which is even more important than when you were in uni

8,5 years old

• Hmm...
the problem is most people misunderstand the scope of looksmaxxing or rather the limits. A sub5 is rarely gonna become a 7/10 despite all the looksmaxxing out there.

Yeh but that doesn’t answer my question.

Let’s say the average guy could theoretically ascend to a 9 out of 10, but they had all of the possible factors laid out for them in terms of how much it’s actually gonna be needed to get to that level.

Would it then be worth it? I can lay them out if you want

but none of us are ascending to genuine chad
Maybe @Zeta can tell us

Was it worth it those 5 years to ascend to Chad? Given all of the factors involved

A detailed explanation would be helpful since you have never really answered that Q on here

Maybe @Zeta can tell us

Was it worth it those 5 years to ascend to Chad? Given all of the factors involved

A detailed explanation would be helpful since you have never really answered that Q on here
He was already htn to begin with

Stay delusional retard
These retards on here think this shit is a game. Essentially trying to condem us to eternal damnation but still in reality

They should be banned from this forum Ngl

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Still went from normie to Chad, which you didn’t deny
ok, so just lose fat and clear your skin and youll ascend to chad. thankfully its reversible so if being chad sucks just get fat again, ez

ok, so just lose fat and clear your skin and youll ascend to chad. thankfully its reversible so if being chad sucks just get fat again, ez
Just avoid my entire point / question theory

Just avoid my entire point / question theory
i dont give a shit about that. im just making fun of your lack of intelligence as you posed this question like anyone can ascend to chad if they wanted to

Maintaining youth and a good looks level should be number 1 priority. After you already look good you will be too greedy if you further hardmaxx and risk it (I assume you have hardmaxxing in mind).

• +1

Sub5 to 7/10 is absolutely crazy. Even one point difference is a huge improvement. Looks is logarithmic.

Although I’ve seen a couple examples of sub5 to 7/10 but all with lots of surgeries.

• +1
i dont give a shit about that. im just making fun of your lack of intelligence as you posed this question like anyone can ascend to chad if they wanted to
You are a fucking retard

I don’t care if anyone can’t ascend to Chad I already fucking know that. It’s about your opinion on whether it’s worth it to ascend to such a high level in the first place

Sub5 to 7/10 is absolutely crazy. Even one point difference is a huge improvement. Looks is logarithmic.

Although I’ve seen a couple examples of sub5 to 7/10 but all with lots of surgeries.
It gets exponentially harder the higher deviation you improve. Hence my question

Is it worth it to try to ascend past an 8 weighing the potential costs with the benefits of being at that lev

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
It gets exponentially harder the higher deviation you improve. Hence my question

Is it worth it to try to ascend past an 8 weighing the potential costs with the benefits of being at that lev
It’s worth it. The question you should be asking is if it’s possible irrespective of the cost/method.

Maintaining youth and a good looks level should be number 1 priority. After you already look good you will be too greedy if you further hardmaxx and risk it (I assume you have hardmaxxing in mind).
Assuming let’s say you can get a similar level ascension to Salludon would it be worth it?

Like not fucking urself up with surgeries but planning stuff out

Also I don’t have hard maxxing in mind for now (maybe only for under eyes but that’s it)

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
jfl @ trying to weasel out of your retardation
You would rather try to make me look like a fool than actually engage with the discussion

Says a lot about your character just judging from behind a screen. State of men today smh

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm