Is it worth it to get into debt to get rhinoplasty?

Is it worth it to get into debt to get rhinoplasty?

• Total voters
Dendoni

Dendoni

This face was made for radio.
Hello guys, i got offer from great rhinoplasty clinic to do rhino with them, but problem is that it costs quite a bit of money

If i did rhino with some surgeon in my country i'd pay 1/4 of the price of less, but probably bigger chance to be botched

What is your opinion? I'm talking about 15k debt, which is not the most, but quite a bit in country i live in

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Impossible to answer

• +1
Reactions: utter-ascension
no bro just put ur saving into a x50 leverage when there is a bitcoin crash and get rich sell when its at peak and start to fall

LOOKZ OVER EVEYTHING

YES ITS WORTH IT, PEOPLE ALL THE TIME GO INTO DEBT FOR DUMB SHIT LIKE CARS, BUT LOOKZ IS THE MOST IMPORTANT

show pics, it depends on the severity

LOOKZ OVER EVEYTHING

YES ITS WORTH IT, PEOPLE ALL THE TIME GO INTO DEBT FOR DUMB SHIT LIKE CARS, BUT LOOKZ IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
I don’t think it would be worth it brother, you are right however going into debt for such a delicate surgery that has the highest botch rate, isn’t something OP would want, think of it like this, going into debt for a 2023 BMW X5, at least you’d have the car right? You know what you’re getting, imagine OP comes out looking like a trannysexual

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Better than going into debt for some scam like college

Hello guys, i got offer from great rhinoplasty clinic to do rhino with them, but problem is that it costs quite a bit of money

If i did rhino with some surgeon in my country i'd pay 1/4 of the price of less, but probably bigger chance to be botched

What is your opinion? I'm talking about 15k debt, which is not the most, but quite a bit in country i live in
no, wageslave if you need to, but being in debt is retarded for something so little as a nose procedure