is it worth it to go all into moneymaxxing and set aside looksmaxxing for now?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
I recently turned 15, i have been here for about 7 months if larping is included. I come from a middle class asian family who don't know much about how looks affect life, and they won't let me do things that are useful for my looks. I am going abroad in a few months to study and that might be a good chance but back to my question, should I go all into moneymaxxing or should I find a balance in looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing.

Note: i plan to get LL surgery. And possibly Rhino but I haven't made final decision.

Last edited:
those two have nothing to do with each other bruh you can do both

looksmaxxing is cope, just money max wait till neurochip comes out and life a literal dream life having sex with all the bbl stacies and little boys you want

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone, zura, Spergi and 1 other person
those two have nothing to do with each other bruh you can do both
I mean sure but for looksmaxxing I need to buy materials and I am not able to do that now.

how do you plan to moneymaxx
please dont say dropshipping nigga

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
yes, if we are low iq as you are
SuperDavidGangbang

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, tempelcat4 and SuperDavidGangbang
bump
serious advice, please.

Both,
Looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing can be connected and even synergize

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, Deleted member 29442 and justropemaxbro
you're 15 right now looksmaxing is unnecessary because you're still developing (puberty basically)

take advantage of the fact that you are young and start learning how to earn money

so that by the time you are 17-18 you will have the money to focus on looksmaxing

and btw don't overthink too much which is the best business to start with, all business models work and if it doesn't work it's your fault and not because of the business model itself

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone and justropemaxbro
you're 15 right now looksmaxing is unnecessary because you're still developing (puberty basically)

take advantage of the fact that you are young and start learning how to earn money

so that by the time you are 17-18 you will have the money to focus on looksmaxing

and btw don't overthink too much which is the best business to start with, all business models work and if it doesn't work it's your fault and not because of the business model itself
Yes, That is what I will do. Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29442
Aren’t you sea? It’s pretty over in the west anyway lil bro