Is it worth it to go from 13% to 10% just for vallidation what i do

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
I am kinda losing motivation because i only do it to get even more attention, or vallidation here frauding my hollow cheeks with slight jutting but tbh i care less now and just want to get a gf

Lars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677, Ryan, Deleted member 14160 and 5 others
Thoughts? @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Salludon @triggered

Nah I say 13-15 percent body fat is perfect tbh, after 10 percent and lower it starts to look more unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6128, Romeo1111 and 2 others
Nah I say 13-15 percent body fat is perfect tbh, after 10 percent and lower it starts to look more unhealthy
Yeah and i am now just doing it for even more vallidation i just fucking crave it when i am drunk or other things my real narscistic personality commes out not like an asshole i am still friendly to everyone but i just shame of myself but atleast i finally see it myself and want to work on it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6128, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Most i feel sorry to is my ex gf but she knew my narcy personality the most , but now i am working on it, thanks everyone

Yeah and i am now just doing it for even more vallidation i just fucking crave it when i am drunk or other things my real narscistic personality commes out not like an asshole i am still friendly to everyone but i just shame of myself but atleast i finally see it myself and want to work on it
Yeah but getting too low of body fat can effective your frame detrimentally

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I also have a narcy personality when I get drunk sometimes or when I get with someone hot I get to much confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Lars
It just change you mentally if everyone treats you different out of no where last year i was SUPER narcy i was flexxing how narcy i was but now i realise i am just a normal person like everyone is

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Romeo1111
I also have a narcy personality when I get drunk sometimes or when I get with someone hot I get to much confidence
Yeah i am that type of narcy that wants attention but i am not trying to put someone lower them me to comeout higher i just want everyone also to suceeed but i see myself always try to beg for attention like when i go out with my friends i just lose them and go to every girl in the club just to get some easy dopamine from them , but honestly it doesnt fill my emptyness it just makes me even more begging for attention , vallidation is a drug a really addicting one

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Yes. Some people look good at 13% but I think you look better at 10%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, SWAG, metagross and 2 others
Ay man there is nothing bad about wanting validation and seek attention. I’m a validation and an absolute attention whore. I want everyone to know they are below me. But I’m not hiding that behind alterier motives. Don’t be ashamed that you want to mog. It’s what I live for. Just don’t be a pussy about it and act jewish with smiling in the front and rubbing hands behind the back

Having an ego makes you likable. Just be upfront and not a sneaky btch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, brickbomz14, Biiyo03 and 4 others
Yes. Some people look better at 13% but I think you’d look better at 10%
Yeah true i just need to get a nice girlfriend to lower my narcy cravings

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Looks234
Ay man there is nothing bad about wanting validation and seek attention. I’m a validation and an absolute attention whore. I want everyone to know they are below me. But I’m not hiding that behind alterier motives. Don’t be ashamed that you want to mog. It’s what I live for. Just don’t be a Lissy about it and act jewish with smiling in the front and rubbing hands behind the back

Aaah okay thanks bro :)

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I am kinda losing motivation because i only do it to get even more attention, or vallidation here frauding my hollow cheeks with slight jutting but tbh i care less now and just want to get a gf

Lars
gf is gay lars, you should focus on slaying at your age

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lars
Aaah okay thanks bro :)
Yeah like you ever talked to someone insecure ? It’s so annoying.

but being insecure while passive aggressively wanting to top others is the most unlikeable behavior.

If you think you are better looking just say it. State your opinion. People like straight upfront people.

But don’t be like „meh yeah you might be better looking but look at my cheekbones. Don’t you think they are really good? I don’t want to insult you since you are really attractive but I feel like mine have a better shape.“

Trust me no one falls for this fake niceness besides here. Everyone immediately gets what you want to say but are too pussy to say it.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Lars
op acc got hijacked?

I always thought he's sucking in cheeks + jutting

• JFL
op acc got hijacked?

I always thought he's sucking in cheeks + jutting
sometimes i just slightly when flexxing hollows hahah but not alot i just need to smile more on pictures because i legit smile all the time
smiling me > frauding me

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ifyouwannabemylover
Idk. I get more validation when i am fat and bloated. I am ~104kg now, ~30% bodyfat. Maybe you should try bloatmaxxing.

Went clubbing last friday and my friend commented that I look 'like a tank, big'.

Was dancing on 2C-B all night, probably looked something like this:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thegoat, Uglybrazilian, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
if u wanna look like a crackhead yeah. remember being too skinny isnt a good thing

• +1
me and you are very alike also let the validation get to your head use it as fuel to keep going cause once its gone you will start coping with food again trust

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegoat, delta7 and Lars
Also look up covert narcissism it could be affecting you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Lars
u look good king, member the time you got rated same as prime chico? keep ur head up brah

• Love it
Swete lerseneve why don’t you just get to 10% and see if that look suits you. If it doesn’t make much difference you can always gain those few pounds back.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, SOS-Sonic and Lars
Swete lerseneve why don’t you just get to 10% and see if that look suits you. If it doesn’t make much difference you can always gain those few pounds back.
True i am just hang over and depsressed now will change my mind when it is better thanyou brother

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Salludon
Ay man there is nothing bad about wanting validation and seek attention. I’m a validation and an absolute attention whore. I want everyone to know they are below me. But I’m not hiding that behind alterier motives. Don’t be ashamed that you want to mog. It’s what I live for. Just don’t be a pussy about it and act jewish with smiling in the front and rubbing hands behind the back

I keeping saying this: sex is overvalued by incels and normies - validation is all that matters; knowing that you can slay most foids at anytime you please > sex. When I see people here cry about Chad dating below his looks level, I laugh. Chad only craves dopamine hits he gets from the insane IOIs het receives on a daily basis when he steps out of his house.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, vaninskybird, Need2Ascend and 6 others
I keeping saying this: sex is overvalued by incels and normies - validation is all that matters; knowing that you can slay most foids at anytime you please > sex. When I see people here cry about Chad dating below his looks level, I laugh. Chad only craves dopamine hits he gets from the insane IOIs het receives on a daily basis when he steps out of his house.
Are you 😳 calling me a chad 😧

🥰

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lars and one job away
It's always worth it to do once in your life at least just to see

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7419 and 4 others
Are you really 13% though? At that bf you should see abs clearly
I don't think it's worth it to drop more 11-12%bf for real life I would only do it for ig

• +1
Are you really 13% though? At that bf you should see abs clearly
I don't think it's worth it to drop more 11-12%bf for real life I would only do it for ig
Really depends o fat storach

You have a real point here that is often overlooked.
Not only the Sex is important, but also all the little things. The IOIs you get. The looks you get when walking around outside. Little compliments about your looks by strangers, etc. It's all lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Uglyandfat, fogdart and 3 others
Yeah like you ever talked to someone insecure ? It’s so annoying.

but being insecure while passive aggressively wanting to top others is the most unlikeable behavior.

If you think you are better looking just say it. State your opinion. People like straight upfront people.

But don’t be like „meh yeah you might be better looking but look at my cheekbones. Don’t you think they are really good? I don’t want to insult you since you are really attractive but I feel like mine have a better shape.“

Trust me no one falls for this fake niceness besides here. Everyone immediately gets what you want to say but are too pussy to say it.
You talk about cheeckbones and who is the more attractive one with irl acquaintances?
That‘s probably the most autistic thing I ever read on here :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
You talk about cheeckbones and who is the more attractive one with irl acquaintances?
That‘s probably the most autistic thing I ever read on here :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What nigga? How low is your fckin iq?

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Lars
Not only the Sex is important, but also all the little things. The IOIs you get. The looks you get when walking around outside. Little compliments about your looks by strangers, etc. It's all lifefuel.
A roastie approach last year at starbucks and called me handsome - I have the memory vividly stored in my head and replay it whenever I need dopamine hits. I even wrote a thread about it on here :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Saturn, yorak_hunt and 2 others
Just do it, 10% is sustainable but you are probably gonna have to suffer a bit. I don't think it will affect your hormones negatively at 10%, plenty of top-athletes are that low.

• +1
A roastie approach last year at starbucks and called me handsome - I have the memory vividly stored in my head and replay it whenever I need dopamine hits. I even wrote a thread about it on here :feelsgood:
Hahahahaha

My grandmother once said I would get all the girls. Still waiting for it to be true but lifeful ngl :lul::cry:

• JFL
how has your experience with women been after ascension, bhai? You get ioi's or approached now?

• +1
muh validation :soy:

get a grip

I think thats what incels crave. In reality women are a big pain in the ass especially since they have a high population of mental illness. What many men (not just incels) really crave is the validation and attention, the feeling of being on top.

• +1
I think thats what incels crave. In reality women are a big pain in the ass especially since they have a high population of mental illness. What many men (not just incels) really crave is the validation and attention, the feeling of being on top.
so am i wrong i crave it? i think it is also because of my ADHD

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
so am i wrong i crave it? i think it is also because of my ADHD
I think in your case (along with mine) you're craving it because you never had it most of your life, now that your being praised on looksmax, reddit, social media, irl, etc its becoming an addiction and so anytime you don't have it you will face withdrawals. Its normal in our cases because its new but it can easily become an obsession. See a psychiatrist tell her your symptoms and they will tell you if its ADHD or NPD (btw they have similar attributes) and from there they will help you. A girlfriend will NOT fix your symptoms you can easily become depressed, anxious, abusive, etc especially if you find a crazy BPD foid who changes here views every other week which will fuck with your validation cravings hard (happened to me I know)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Chadethnic101

Lars
Looking ones best, It should help to get the best possible gf, looks wise that is

• +1
u would benefit from it ngl
but with average genetics getting to 10% is such a shit lifestyle ngl
depends what you crave more, food or validation lol. and no u dont need it to get a girlfriend jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 756 and Lars
Ay man there is nothing bad about wanting validation and seek attention. I’m a validation and an absolute attention whore.

me and you are very alike also let the validation get to your head use it as fuel to keep going cause once its gone you will start coping with food again trust
validation.

is ego fuel. confidence fuel. and life fuel.

i'm always mirin, those people that have confidence, that is based around delusion basically.
Like these guys that think they are the shit, while the feedback from the world is non of that. But they still beleive and see themselfes as top doggs. It's both delusional. And also mirin worthy, that they are unaffected by feeback from the world and life.

I know. I myself. Am mostly affected by feedbacks from the world. I am a lttle bit delussional as well, as in overstimating myself a bit. Like 10% higher or so than I really am

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Lars
Thoughts? @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Salludon @triggered
Why ask salludon?, He was arrange married to his 1st cousin at the age of '10'

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, Lars and eduardkoopman
I
Yeah i am that type of narcy that wants attention but i am not trying to put someone lower them me to comeout higher i just want everyone also to suceeed but i see myself always try to beg for attention like when i go out with my friends i just lose them and go to every girl in the club just to get some easy dopamine from them , but honestly it doesnt fill my emptyness it just makes me even more begging for attention , vallidation is a drug a really addicting one

Bro I'm the same 😔 apparently having a purpose in life helps get rid of it- I know sounds blue pilled, and how to do we find our purpose too haha

• +1