Is it worth it to go from 13% to 10% just for vallidation what i do

I

Bro I'm the same 😔 apparently having a purpose in life helps get rid of it- I know sounds blue pilled, and how to do we find our purpose too haha
We need to find a hobby tbh :)

• Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101
@larsanova69 Caring less about all this shit and wanting a gf is a good thing my man, means you’re maturing.

Obviously you still want to retain your looks; I’d say go as lean as possible whilst still living a comfortable life. If your genetics allows you to be 10% and feel good then go for it, otherwise it can make you feel shit and also affect your sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
A roastie approach last year at starbucks and called me handsome - I have the memory vividly stored in my head and replay it whenever I need dopamine hits. I even wrote a thread about it on here :feelsgood:
Same with me except for IODs. I keep a vivid memory of each time a girl insulted or verbally abused me to my FACE. Been at least a dozen incidents in the past couple of years that will forever live rent-free in my headspace, reminding me of what a subhuman I am. Most of them didn't even occur over interactions... literally just girls walking past making cruel comments about my looks.

• So Sad
Reactions: fogdart and yorak_hunt
Same with me except for IODs. I keep a vivid memory of each time a girl insulted or verbally abused me to my FACE. Been at least a dozen incidents in the past couple of years that will forever live rent-free in my headspace, reminding me of what a subhuman I am. Most of them didn't even occur over interactions... literally just girls walking past making cruel comments about my looks.
Fuarkkk man. I'm sorry roasties treated you this way based on something you have no control over. What's your PSL? Have you been rated by anyone here? Also, do you live in the UK?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I just read your post history and answered all the questions above. It's very hard to believe that a white, 6ft, 4psl, and gymaxxed guy gets IOD. Have you tried ascending with ethnics?

Edit: Fuark you even body mog me.

This is my current physique. Im trying to lean out

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuarkkk man. I'm sorry roasties treated you this way based on something you have no control over. What's your PSL? Have you been rated by anyone here? Also, do you live in the UK?
Yes, I live in the UK. I have been rated here as average (MTN) - above average (HTN). I have bad skin texture and poor skin in general (used to have cystic acne / still have some acne scars). Got above-average dimorphism but poor harmony (a bit ogreish + low trust). I am still soft-maxxed in most ways: gym-maxxed, leanish (14-15% bf), skin-maxxing intensively (microneedling + skincare routine to tackle scars). I don't dress poorly or have bad hygiene.

I don't take much from the ratings here or from other men. It's all about irl treatment from girls. Getting dirty/scared looks, passive-aggressive comments and these backhanded comments.

I feel like UK foids are particularly nasty and entitled ngl.

Here is a list of things foids have said/done to me:

"<EverythingMattersCel> Why are you so ugly?" - A foid in one of my highschool classes said this to me, while we were lining up to class.

"Ugly" - At least a couple of times.

"Eww" - Had this happen many times. It's like they can't control their disgust towards me. Still happened multiple times at university too... once on way back from the gym and once at the gym. Happened at the library. In fact, can count about 5x it happened when I was just minding my own business... on campus.

Lol, also has happened every single time I have gone to a bar/club. Every time without fail.

"Butterz" - Got called this on way back from canteen - 1st year of uni. Many times at

"Clapt" - Many times...

"Shrek/Ogre" - At uni library and on the bus to secondary school.

"Llama" - Several girls called me this in secondary school.

Laughing behind my back - Happened throughout school... always girls though. Probably happened at university as well, they were just more discreet about it. Happened at the sports clubs I attended and many other times.

Laughing at my FACE - I say "hi" or just exist and they start laughing at me... many occasions. More so in secondary school... than uni. It only happened once at uni (first day of freshers').

Faux flirting and more insults - This one is particularly brutal. Was about 13-ish... on way back from school. A group of girls come up to me... and one of them starts making vomiting signals, saying "ewwww"... for about 3 minutes. I wish I was exaggerating. Got on the bus and they are still tormenting me until I get off the bus. I haven't even said a word to them. A couple of them were even telling the main culprits to stop... because it was that bad.

6 months later and the same girl purposefully sits next to me on the bus, with some of her other friends sitting behind. Starts smirking and sarcastically flirts with me, before laughing at me and calling me ugly.

Girls not wanting to sit next to me because of the way I look - I was 16 and my cystic acne was at its worst. Was getting a car lift for a swimming race/gala... with a few others from my club. Had 1 girl and her mother as part of the lift. I kid you not the girl is literally begging her mother not to sit next to me. I was sitting at the back of the car and she was arguing with her Mum about not wanting to be near me... I am literally right there listening to them argue. I don't know this girl... I've had a few interactions with her at the swimming club but that's it. She explicitly stated that I was too disgusting to sit near... LMAO. In the end, my normie friend sits in the middle of the backseats (I am on the right) and she agrees to sit on the left.

The worst part is... the girl knew she would be car sharing with me beforehand... and it sounded like they had been arguing about the issue before they had even got in the vehicle.

Lose my hugging status to girl and get insulted right after - This one is pretty brutal too. Went out with a group of friends and someone brought their gf. Long story short... go out and take some MD. Obviously MD opens you up emotionally. I start bringing up some of the shit treatment I have got from girls and stated I had never been hugged before (21 KHHV at the time).

Girl hugs me and then insults me about 20 minutes later. I look at her and she goes, "eww" (x7) while turning her head violently in disgust. She later makes a comment, saying "I didn't look human". I hadn't said anything negative to her... or really spoken to her. Just smiled at her once and that was it. Bear in mind, this was after I had opened up to the group about my experiences.

Then you got the general treatment:

--> Getting disgusted looks for existing...
--> Girls making an effort to move away from me...
--> Talking to me passive-aggressive for no reason...
--> Girls giving everyone in the group a hug, except me...

Man I probably got way more shit stored in the memory bank.... it's brutal. Worst part is you get no sympathy for this kind of stuff. Not from your parents, not from friends, strangers or anyone really. They just gaslight you, say you're the problem and tell you to see a therapist.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension and fogdart
I just read your post history and answered all the questions above. It's very hard to believe that a white, 6ft, 4psl, and gymaxxed guy gets IOD. Have you tried ascending with ethnics?

That body is enough if you have a good FACE. Physique doesn't mean much tbh... it's a good bonus to compliment a FACE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
Some girls have been into me in recent years, but they never made a move. I am now an abused dog because of all the shit I have gotten from my past/still get from time to time. Will never be normal. It's a done deal I feel.
Honestly, I agree that it's hard to recover from being an abuser dog. I've had my fair share of abuse back when I wasn't gymcelled but they were few encounters nothing like being called ugly by women, but I quickly recovered after gymcelling. With your current stats, I think you should go on a landwhale fucking spree to gain some confidence back and then aim for Beckys after that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and EverythingMattersCel
Yes, I live in the UK. I have been rated here as average (MTN) - above average (HTN). I have bad skin texture and poor skin in general (used to have cystic acne / still have some acne scars). Got above-average dimorphism but poor harmony (a bit ogreish + low trust). I am still soft-maxxed in most ways: gym-maxxed, leanish (14-15% bf), skin-maxxing intensively (microneedling + skincare routine to tackle scars). I don't dress poorly or have bad hygiene.

I don't take much from the ratings here or from other men. It's all about irl treatment from girls. Getting dirty/scared looks, passive-aggressive comments and these backhanded comments.

"<EverythingMattersCel> Why are you so ugly?" - A foid in one of my highschool classes said this to me, while we were lining up to class.

"Eww" - Had this happen many times. It's like they can't control their disgust towards me. Still happened multiple times at university too... once on way back from the gym and once at the gym. Happened at the library. In fact, can count about 5x it happened when I was just minding my own business... on campus.

Lol, also has happened every single time I have gone to a bar/club. Every time without fail.

"Butterz" - Got called this on way back from canteen - 1st year of uni. Many times at

"Clapt" - Many times...

Laughing behind my back - Happened throughout school... always girls though. Probably happened at university as well, they were just more discreet about it. Happened at the sports clubs I attended and many other times.

Laughing at my FACE - I say "hi" or just exist and they start laughing at me... many occasions. More so in secondary school... than uni. It only happened once at uni (first day of freshers').

Faux flirting and more insults - This one is particularly brutal. Was about 13-ish... on way back from school. A group of girls come up to me... and one of them starts making vomiting signals, saying "ewwww"... for about 3 minutes. I wish I was exaggerating. Got on the bus and they are still tormenting me until I get off the bus. I haven't even said a word to them. A couple of them were even telling the main culprits to stop... because it was that bad.

6 months later and the same girl purposefully sits next to me on the bus, with some of her other friends sitting behind. Starts smirking and sarcastically flirts with me, before laughing at me and calling me ugly.

Girls not wanting to sit next to me because of the way I look - I was 16 and my cystic acne was at its worst. Was getting a car lift for a swimming race/gala... with a few others from my club. Had 1 girl and her mother as part of the lift. I kid you not the girl is literally begging her mother not to sit next to me. I was sitting at the back of the car and she was arguing with her Mum about not wanting to be near me... I am literally right there listening to them argue. I don't know this girl... I've had a few interactions with her at the swimming club but that's it. She explicitly stated that I was too disgusting to sit near... LMAO. In the end, my normie friend sits in the middle of the backseats (I am on the right) and she agrees to sit on the left.

The worst part is... the girl knew she would be car sharing with me beforehand... and it sounded like they had been arguing about the issue before they had even got in the vehicle.

Lose my hugging status to girl and get insulted right after - This one is pretty brutal too. Went out with a group of friends and someone brought their gf. Long story short... go out and take some MD. Obviously MD opens you up emotionally. I start bringing up some of the shit treatment I have got from girls and stated I had never been hugged before (21 KHHV at the time).

Girl hugs me and then insults me about 20 minutes later. I look at her and she goes, "eww" (x7) while turning her head violently in disgust. She later makes a comment, saying "I didn't look human". I hadn't said anything negative to her... or really spoken to her. Just smiled at her once and that was it. Bear in mind, this was after I had opened up to the group about my experiences.

Man I probably got way more shit stored in the memory bank.... it's brutal. Worst part is you get no sympathy for this kind of stuff. Not from your parents, not from friends, strangers or anyone really. They just gaslight you, say you're the problem and tell you to see a therapist.
Jheez bro feel sorry for you

Honestly, I agree that it's hard to recover from being an abuser dog. I've had my fair share of abuse back when I wasn't gymcelled but they were few encounters nothing like being called ugly by women, but I quickly recovered after gymcelling. With your current stats, I think you should go on a landwhale fucking spree to gain some confidence back and then aim for Beckys after that.
Careful with this tho coz hotter girls see you with these girls and it defo effects your smv, I'd carry on looksmaxxing and then try for Becky's and upwards

Obvs if it's over then go ahead with landwhales lol

"Clapt" - Many times...

Sorry bro but those brutal experiences defo mean you aren't HTN or even MTN- no one would treat you this way if you were don't delude yourself.
You must defo be subhuman, you need to looksmax monk mode otherwise it's over, even tho it already probs is.
Dont give up tho.

• +1

Whats your bodyyfat atm?

Do most people start to see very visible abs at 16 percent?
Not very visible at 16% but you'll definitely see the outline - as in you wont be shredded but everyone can tell that you workout.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Not very visible at 16% but you'll definitely see the outline - as in you wont be shredded but everyone can tell that you workout.
I would say he's in the 14 percent page in this pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211015-085956_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211015-085956_Instagram.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
I would say he's in the 14 percent page in this pic
Yeah I'll say 12 - 14%. This BF is ideal - it's easier to maintain, going any lower would be hard to maintain without a strict diet or insane genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996

"Clapt" - Many times...

Holy fuck man I don't even know what to say

I've been in some of those situations myself. Being called ugly has been a recurring theme in my life unfortunately. I've spent like the last 10 years of my life trying to battle the negative thoughts. I am slowly getting better, although I'm still pretty broken. I also had an abusive father who insulted me mercilessly, no friends, no social experiences, no gf. I'm 25 now, whats your age?