is it worth it to gymcel if you are a manlet?

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
im 5 9 and tbh i think its over , but id rather die having tried the right things. so is it worth it to gymcel?

question is... Is it worth to live if you are manlet?

Depends on your frame

there are so many coping midgets in every gym so why not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1180 and norwoodreaper
yes

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Bro, 5'9" isn't bad. It's not ideal, but it's not bad. Gyncelling would work 100%in your case.

The only people it's cope for are people below 5'5". At that point you look like a coping fag. But gymcelling is worth it at any height.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, HardMewer and norwoodreaper
no, because it'll make you look shorter

Unless you live in the Netherlands/Germany or whatever 5"9 isn't that bad. Light gymcelling alwats helps

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
im 5 9 and tbh i think its over , but id rather die having tried the right things. so is it worth it to gymcel?
It's not even that bad. Add heel lifts and wear elevator shoes and you can be 5'11"

• +1
yes. because what else you do?

you have no choice

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It's always worth it, but roiding is not worth it. Test is ok.

Leg Lengthen bro you can get above 6ft

If you are not 6’3 it is over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and LDNPari
Dont waste much time on it, its ridiculous the amount of hours some people spend gyming, you just need to lose the skinny fat

• +1
Dont waste much time on it, its ridiculous the amount of hours some people spend gyming, you just need to lose the skinny fat
This. Roids are a waste of time, health and money, especially if you're a manlet.
Natty lifting is always a good thing and it's standard stuff in 2019. Everyone lifts nowadays.

how to delete the skinny fat if you're lazy? steroids? sarms? test?

how to delete the skinny fat if you're lazy? steroids? sarms? test?
500kcal deficit until you drop to low enough body fat percentage. It's that simple.
Lift at least twice a week (full body.) This is a minimum requirement not to look subhuman after you lose fat, but technically you don't need to move a finger if you just want to lose fat.
You don't want to go from skinnyfat to skinny subhuman.

500kcal deficit until you drop to low enough body fat percentage. It's that simple.
Lift at least twice a week (full body.) This is a minimum requirement not to look subhuman after you lose fat, but technically you don't need to move a finger if you just want to lose fat.
You don't want to go from skinnyfat to skinny subhuman.

I barely eat my BMI is like 18.5 but still have skinnyfat, just want to have a MM or soccer player body

I barely eat my BMI is like 18.5 but still have skinnyfat, just want to have a MM or soccer player body
18.5 BMI is borderline normal weight. You can definitely still be skinnyfat even if you're underweight.
You must have very little to no muscle mass. You'll never have a soccer body if you don't gain some muscle. What you need to is lift while recomping (eating the same as you do maybe slightly more.) It will take a while, but it's better than bulking, especially for a beginner. You'll just get even more skinnyfat if you "bulk." Lift and don't worry too much about calories. Up your protein a bit, eat enough so that you're not losing weight and lift.

I was just like you, but I was overweight which is much worse. Now I have a decent muscle mass and everyone I know tells me I got strong and big all of a sudden. I'm probably "big" to normies aka normie buff, but that's only because my muscles are covered with quite a bit of fat. Once I lean down I won't look like I lift in clothes.

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
18.5 BMI is borderline normal weight. You can definitely still be skinnyfat even if you're underweight.
You must have very little to no muscle mass. You'll never have a soccer body if you don't gain some muscle. What you need to is lift while recomping (eating the same as you do maybe slightly more.) It will take a while, but it's better than bulking, especially for a beginner. You'll just get even more skinnyfat if you "bulk." Lift and don't worry too much about calories. Up your protein a bit, eat enough so that you're not losing weight and lift.

I was just like you, but I was overweight which is much worse. Now I have a decent muscle mass and everyone I know tells me I got strong and big all of a sudden. I'm probably "big" to normies aka normie buff, but that's only because my muscles are covered with quite a bit of fat. Once I lean down I won't look like I lift in clothes.

high iq, you recommend I go natty lifting then even if I want quick results?

high iq, you recommend I go natty lifting then even if I want quick results?
Forget about quick results. You were the way you were for 20+ years. Another 6 months won't kill you. Think of it this way. You want to look better by the time summer 2020 comes. You have plenty of time, start now and don't be a dumbass.
Lift 3 times a week, progressive overload, athleanx on youtube. Research nutrition, calories, lifting, all that stuff and just do it.
Up your protein a bit, but don't eat like a pig. You're skinnyfat, not skinny. Don't fall for the bulking meme. A slight 100kcal surplus "bulk" is fine, but none of that 500+kcal dirty bulking bs.

For you, muscle mass is not that important. If your face isn't 100% lean, you need to worry about fat more. You can always gain muscles. Muscles are mostly a meme anyway. Lean or DEAD. You can achieve a soccer body by this time next year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and LDNPari