Is it worth it to pay 250€ for 1 cc of dermal filler?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Or is the roi shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, DonaldJTrump and normie_joe
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I paid 10.000 bhat for 2ml chin filler, definitely worth it imo.

What are you trying to fix?
I have no chin but a very wide mandible.

looks like shit. Probably also need bimax or something brutal like that, my entire gum is visible when I smile.

But the chin filler worked somewhat, only really noticble from the front tho, I guess chin projection doesn't matter so much from the side as long as it isn't extreme on either side.

But I'm happy with the results, I'll pay 250€ for 1ml of a harder filler in 2 months time before I go home to touch it up, perhaps try some zygo filler too.

looks like shit. Probably also need bimax or something brutal like that, my entire gum is visible when I smile.

But the chin filler worked somewhat, only really noticble from the front tho, I guess chin projection doesn't matter so much from the side as long as it isn't extreme on either side.

But I'm happy with the results, I'll pay 250€ for 1ml of a harder filler in 2 months time before I go home to touch it up, perhaps try some zygo filler too.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Don’t use filler on your zygos

• +1
Reactions: acmilan__

chin is low risk, filler ususally doesn't migrate there that much. Tbh, it doesn't really dissolve much either. I'd go for it

Not worth it if it was free

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale