Is it worth it to take 1 cycle of test?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Master
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
1,525
Reputation
900
I’ve heard taking even one cycle can change your body and unlock new potential you couldn’t reach natty
 
On top of that, I know injecting test shuts down your natural test production but would a single cycle do so?
 
literally no point u just gonna fuck ur shit up for such minimal gain

also test to roidtranny pipeline is real
 
literally no point u just gonna fuck ur shit up for such minimal gain

also test to roidtranny pipeline is real
I thought you could get bigger with 1 cycle than you could ever reach natty that’s why people say once you touch the stuff you lose your natty card for good
 
I thought you could get bigger with 1 cycle than you could ever reach natty that’s why people say once you touch the stuff you lose your natty card for good
Well once you go off cycle you lose 70% of your gains your made on cycle and if you continue to remain off cycle you will eventual lose 90% of it. You might keep some bone density, maybe some neuroadaptations but you could also permanently hinder your fertility and natural testosterone production.

in other words it is a waste of time and money.
 
Doesnt Hurt to try. Make sure you can bench 2 plates For five before cycle
 
Doesnt Hurt to try. Make sure you can bench 2 plates For five before cycle
I incline bench 2 plates for 6 but still look dyel
 
Well once you go off cycle you lose 70% of your gains your made on cycle and if you continue to remain off cycle you will eventual lose 90% of it. You might keep some bone density, maybe some neuroadaptations but you could also permanently hinder your fertility and natural testosterone production.

in other words it is a waste of time and money.
What do you mean about neuroadaptations?
 
If you want to play russian roulette with your endocrine system for minimal benefits
 
If you want to play russian roulette with your endocrine system for minimal benefits
I thought it was pretty much guranteed to go back to normal after a year or so
 
No
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and StacyRepellent
I thought it was pretty much guranteed to go back to normal after a year or so
I have read about people ruining their hormonal systems after a cycle and have never recovered fully back to their natural levels
 

Similar threads

5"11Manlet
Replies
4
Views
12
primalBP
primalBP
setupwizard
Replies
2
Views
13
717BP6
717BP6
sub5mogger1
Replies
3
Views
32
sub5mogger1
sub5mogger1
jorraoo
Replies
5
Views
46
cutebabychud
cutebabychud
Dunjam
Replies
7
Views
60
aeioutoo
aeioutoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top