is it worth putting on a fuck tonne of weight to not appear skinny

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
is it worth putting on loads of fucking weight? i am a skinny cunt with 5.8 inch wrists and stand at 6ft only weigh 140lbs i already look bloated facially, should i just say fuck it and bulk so i at least look intimidating to normshits i was laughed at by groups of girls yday when i locked myself out the house just cba doing this shit no more, EVERYONE SIZE MOGS ME EVEN SOME FOIDS :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Size of my bruk down wrists and arms, LOL!

Is it possible to ever get big to a decent level when your bone structure is this narrow and feminine? I look like I should be at least 3 inches taller when I'm that lanky! :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, PapaGremlin, ItsOverCel and 2 others
Face is everything so y would u put fat are u greycel or r u dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Gandy, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Face is everything so y would u put fat are u greycel or r u dumb
this aint just about foids, if my face is already fucked may as well destroy my endocrine system while bulking just to get huge to intimidate normshits. all i can do as an ugly fucking bastard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 15827
this aint just about foids, if my face is already fucked may as well destroy my endocrine system while bulking just to get huge to intimidate normshits. all i can do as an ugly fucking bastard
Get lefort 3

@BugeyeBigNoseCurry

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
If you’re 6’ and 140lbs you are a twig, man you are underweight you need to bulk up

is it worth putting on loads of fucking weight? i am a skinny cunt with 5.8 inch wrists and stand at 6ft only weigh 140lbs i already look bloated facially, should i just say fuck it and bulk so i at least look intimidating to normshits i was laughed at by groups of girls yday when i locked myself out the house just cba doing this shit no more, EVERYONE SIZE MOGS ME EVEN SOME FOIDS :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Size of my bruk down wrists and arms, LOL!

Is it possible to ever get big to a decent level when your bone structure is this narrow and feminine? I look like I should be at least 3 inches taller when I'm that lanky! :hnghn:

Just keep bodyfat at 15% to 16% while working out to gain muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
If you’re 6’ and 140lbs you are a twig, man you are underweight you need to bulk up
look at the vid i linked from discord if u wanna see what a twig arm looks like :lul::lul::lul:

that's me fr

is it worth putting on loads of fucking weight? i am a skinny cunt with 5.8 inch wrists and stand at 6ft only weigh 140lbs i already look bloated facially,
Same as me, bulking wont work. I overate a lot and all i got was slight love handles and no abs.
Just gym and use minoxidil on forearms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Get lefort 3

@BugeyeBigNoseCurry
lefort 3 2 cm advancement
genio 10 cm vertical and 5 horizontal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Didn't know it was possible to have smaller wrists than me jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Deleted member 18879
6ft 140lbs - the reason you look bloated in the face is because of your diet which is likely high in salt… Try going low salt and drink loads of water for 3 days.

Didn't know it was possible to have smaller wrists than me jfl
im basically an anime character irl minus the face :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkLooks
How can you not be intimidated at 6' 0"? Average height is like 5' 8"

bone smash your wrists

No. Even a relatively lean 16% offputs half the women out there looking for sex. Go 20-30, 40% and you will just get ignored by every single woman looking for dick. It's the worst idea ever.

If you think your face looks bad now, it will look ten times worse at 35% body fat!

Do a lean bulk with high protein intake, lift hard as hell, put on lean mass (you will gain some fat in the process, but not nearly as much as with an indiscretionate dirty bulk).

If you feel you are in a hurry, use peds like ligandrol. Or if willing to stick to a routine for the rest of your life, just hop on test
(If you decide to choose this option, research what a PCT is and how a cycle works)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 18879
It is truly time to end the lean twinkmaxxing cope, especially when you are in a situation like this:
EVERYONE SIZE MOGS ME EVEN SOME FOIDS
Staying twink tier for muh facial leanness means literally nothing when a foid bideltoid mogs you. Especially whn this cope comes frm skinnyfat faggots who look like shit themselves.

Bulk up and accumulate mass. Worry about lean face after you have gained girth and size.
This is a wake-up call.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Tonymontana and Deleted member 18879
It is truly time to end the lean twinkmaxxing cope, especially when you are in a situation like this:

Staying twink tier for muh facial leanness means literally nothing when a foid bideltoid mogs you. Especially whn this cope comes frm skinnyfat faggots who look like shit themselves.

Bulk up and accumulate mass. Worry about lean face after you have gained girth and size.
This is a wake-up call.

I get the most attention around 15% bf with more size vs shredded. There's a middle ground where your face is still lean, but you have enough fat/glycogen to fill out your muscles and clothing.

But if you go above that, the additional size isn't worth the facial bloat. Below that, and your face looks better but you look weak and DYEL.

From personal experience, being shredded makes a big difference in pictures, because every detail in your face or body is exposed. But IRL, the difference between shredded and 12-15% bf is not that noticeable. This applies to face, and especially body since you are clothed. Irl, SIZE becomes an important factor.

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
Very Legit post and I completely agree except the shredded part
SIZE and how you look in clothes becomes an important factor.
Like you say, THIS is why I am against leanmaxxing. Looking big in clothes is all tht matters for a physical mog. I personally feel like 18-20% bf gives better overall impression of size and mass in clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Slob

Like you say, THIS is why I am against leanmaxxing. Looking big in clothes is all tht matters for a physical mog. I personally feel like 18-20% bf gives better overall impression of size and mass in clothes.
What climate are you living in? I'd say frame in clothes can be important, yes, but also people see your face and neck most of the time and your frame gains will be basically offset by worse looking face.

• +1

The specific bodyfat percentage definitely varies person to person. Most importantly, how your body distributes fat. 18-20 is a little too high for me because my face starts getting round, and waist gets blocky.

Size is important, but it's not everything. Especially when you're natty, it's a balancing act between being too lean or too fat so you have size but still maintain aesthetics/dont become ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and PapaGremlin
What climate are you living in? I'd say frame in clothes can be important, yes, but also people see your face and neck most of the time and your frame gains will be basically offset by worse looking face.

I agree with this. That's why bloatmaxxing, and extreme leanmaxxing are both suboptimal imo. There's a middle ground that looks really good and balances both size and facial leanness

• +1
What climate are you living in?
It's usually warm and humid
I'd say frame in clothes can be important, yes, but also people see your face and neck most of the time and your frame gains will be basically offset by worse looking face.
True, like @Tonymontana said, it is indeed about balance. I just personally prefer a slightly higher threshold n am willing to sacrifice some definition for size, or rather the illusion of it.

• +1
Reactions: Slob