Is it worth removing the first upper premolar in order to fix a very right shifted midline alignment? INVISALIGNERS GTFIH

M

mogonlac

Iron
I have a right shifted alignment, and my two arches do not fix together well. My arch widths are good and I’m worried that removing a premolar will make my face look short and subhuman, is it worth taking this risk (if any with one premolar) to get perfect teeth?

how old are you. did u console an orthodentist. any facial asymmetry ?

how old are you. did u console an orthodentist. any facial asymmetry ?
I’m 16, and have consulted an orthodontist, she says it will only improve my aesthetics but I worry about the risks. I’ve already undergone two years of treatment to lower an extruded canine and reduce crowding. My nose is a little crooked and I have a little asymmetry

I’m 16, and have consulted an orthodontist, she says it will only improve my aesthetics but I worry about the risks. I’ve already undergone two years of treatment to lower an extruded canine and reduce crowding. My nose is a little crooked and I have a little asymmetry
ur young which is good, i wont give an academic reply but imo it's not worth extracting anything unless youre long face sever class2 malocclusion haver.
no joke chewing hard food, hard gum 2h a day and mewing/nose breathe can give ya good results . they can help expand ur maxilla bit.

hate ortho jews if ur case is mild not crouzon syndrom tier then you can fix it on ur own

ur young which is good, i wont give an academic reply but imo it's not worth extracting anything unless youre long face sever class2 malocclusion haver.
no joke chewing hard food, hard gum 2h a day and mewing/nose breathe can give ya good results . they can help expand ur maxilla bit.

hate ortho jews if ur case is mild not crouzon syndrom tier then you can fix it on ur own
tysm for the advice bro, my problem with chewing hard food is that I have a problem with my tmj which is causing clicking and pain so I’m waiting for it to resolve, but the efficacy of chewing reduces as I get older