Is it worth salvaging OLD convos when the foid makes no effort

apocalypse

apocalypse

Granted my openers are fairly boring because I don't want to sit there scheming jestermaxed openings to grab m'lady attention
Is it legit to just unmatch if they make no effort to respond or should I give it one more chance with a jestermaxxed followup?
If I was Chad I could open about how the weather is bad today and get a sexual reply from them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
After unsuccesfull convos I still give them chance (unless they outright say about not liking Kemono Friends), untill they turn 23 and get unmatched for being too old

After unsuccesfull convos I still give them chance (unless they outright say about not liking Kemono Friends), untill they turn 23 and get unmatched for being too old
What are some good jestermaxxed lines? I am ready to humiliate myself begging for m'lady attention at this point, I have no shame any more

What are some good jestermaxxed lines? I am ready to humiliate myself begging for m'lady attention at this point, I have no shame any more
Dont know. I weirdomaxx, and ask them about Kemono Friends right away. Unless some of my older approaches scould count as jestermaxxing

Bombisrael

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and apocalypse
Idk I feel like 90% are just there to play it like a game for validation (don't actually want to talk or meet up), the rest will either flake, do the bare minimum to keep the conversation going or talk about insanely boring cringe shit. Unless you are really gl and direct it's doomed in 99.9% of cases

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, apocalypse and Deleted member 21863
no

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Idk I feel like 90% are just there to play it like a game for validation (don't actually want to talk or meet up), the rest will either flake, do the bare minimum to keep the conversation going or talk about insanely boring cringe shit. Unless you are really gl and direct it's doomed in 99.9% of cases
I'll drink some whiskey to lower inhib and be direct
You're right
I matched a Stacy but she's ghosting me
I'll unmatch her
Stupid bitch

I need to be cruel to foids
If they don't entertain me instantly they get unmatched

I'll drink some whiskey to lower inhib and be direct

You're right
I matched a Stacy but she's ghosting me
I'll unmatch her
Stupid bitch