Is Jesus the son of God or God?

valexnt

valexnt

Iron
I’ve seen christian’s give a lot of options about Jesus one says it’s the son of god and the other one says he’s god
For example in John 10:30 he says the following: “I and the father are one”

But in Mark 14:61 the Chief Priest asks Jesus: “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed?” And Jesus responds with: “Yes, I am, and you’ll see it for yourself”

So do the christian’s believe he is both the son of God and God at the same time?

Sources:

Last edited:
Here we go..

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, lemonnz and Depresso
hes a prophet of God Almighty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
hes a prophet of God Almighty
That’s what i believe aswell but i’m trying to understand the perspective of the christian’s

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and kebab
🌦️

Last edited:
God is a trinity, which includes the holy spirit, the son and the father. An entirely different being than us, but I guess you could compare it to you having different body parts. Your legs are just as much a part of what makes you as your head is, but your legs by themselves are not all that you are. The trinity is a hard concept to grasp, but essentially Jesus is the son and he is also God, just like the father is also God. They do different things, but use the same force and live in each other. That's why Jesus said ''Before Abraham, was I am.'' He was born to flesh from Mary, but he always existed alongside the father as a part of what makes God. On the cross there was perhaps the first time a separation between Jesus, the son and the father when father poured the wrath he had in store for our sins to the son who acted as the sacrificial lamb, as sacrifice was the way to pay to God for the sins we committed.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and 7unkwn
God is a trinity, which includes the holy spirit, the son and the father. An entirely different being than us, but I guess you could compare it to you having different body parts. Your legs are just as much a part of what makes you as your head is, but your legs by themselves are not all that you are. The trinity is a hard concept to grasp, but essentially Jesus is the son and he is also God, just like the father is also God. They do different things, but use the same force and live in each other. That's why Jesus said ''Before Abraham, was I am.'' He was born to flesh from Mary, but he always existed alongside the father as a part of what makes God. On the cross there was perhaps the first time a separation between Jesus, the son and the father when father poured the wrath he had in store for our sins to the son who acted as the sacrificial lamb, as sacrifice was the way to pay to God for the sins we committed.

View attachment 2757703
So the christian’s believe that the father, son, holy spirit can do the same thing as god can?

I’ve seen christian’s give a lot of options about Jesus one says it’s the son of god and the other one says he’s god

But in Mark 14:61 the Chief Priest asks Jesus: “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed?” And Jesus responds with: “Yes, I am, and you’ll see it for yourself”

So do the christian’s believe he is both the son of God and God at the same time?

Sources:

Jesus was a jew, who cares.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
So the christian’s believe that the father, son, holy spirit can do the same thing as god can?
They are what makes one god. Yes, Jesus had the full authority of God while he walked the earth in the flesh.

I can't claim to know what he is, but he is real.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
They are what makes one god. Yes, Jesus had the full authority of God while he walked the earth in the flesh.
Well isn’t that kind of just believing in 3 Gods? Since The Father, The son, The holy spirit can do things that god can

Well isn’t that kind of just believing in 3 Gods? Since The Father, The son, The holy spirit can do things that god can
You have 2 hands. Both can do things @valexnt can do. Are there two @valexnt ?

I suppose your right but why would God be in the human flesh?
To reveal Himself to the humanity that He created. Contrary to what retarded Muslimcels believe, God is not an indifferent and uninterested ethereal force beyond understanding.

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and BigBiceps
I suppose your right but why would God be in the human flesh?
To fulfill the messianic prophecies, Jesus filled all of them which were written over hundreds or thousands of years before him, and there were hundreds of messianic prophecies. Simply said, sins needed to be paid off for us to be saved. God showed his love for us by having his only begotten son pay for them through torture, humiliation and shocking brutality, so we would not forget the event like we had forgotten so many of his previous gifts.

To reveal Himself to the humanity that He created. Contrary to what retarded Muslimcels believe, God is not an indifferent and uninterested ethereal force beyond understanding.
But why’s is it wrong to believe that’s he’s a prophet then? Because prophet simply means someone that speaks for god (obviously that doesn’t make your a prophet but that’s one of the things)

To fulfill the messianic prophecies, Jesus filled all of them which were written over hundreds or thousands of years before him, and there were hundreds of messianic prophecies. Simply said, sins needed to be paid off for us to be saved. God showed his love for us by having his only begotten son pay for them through torture, humiliation and shocking brutality, so we would not forget the event like we had forgotten so many of his previous gifts.
Why would you need to be god to spread the message of god? Can’t you simply be a prophet for example?

But why’s is it wrong to believe that’s he’s a prophet then? Because prophet simply means someone that speaks for god (obviously that doesn’t make your a prophet but that’s one of the things)
Come on man. You answered it yourself. It’s wrong to believe He is a prophet because you’re rejecting His divinity

ALSO, Muslims believe that Jesus comes back to judge humanity and also break the cross and then he dies. Blasphemy.

The Quran states in Surah 3 (Ali ’Imran), verse 55 (interpretation of the meaning): “Behold! Allah said: ‘O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.’”

Jesus is the one and only living God. Islamic eschatology is silly and obviously insulting to the Christian faith

"Indifferent and uninterested" says the dumbass who believes in a God that didn't sent prophets to all nations of the earth before the arrival of Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him), contrary to what Islam believes

And for every nation, there is a Messenger; when their Messenger comes, the matter will be judged between them with justice, and they will not be wronged. (Qur'ân 10:47)

And verily, We have sent among every nation a Messenger proclaiming: "Worship Allah, and avoid all false deities. Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)

You always bring the same self contradicting points and strike yourself with your own hand. If you didn't mention muslims and kept it in christianity i wouldn't have even answered you.

"Indifferent and uninterested" says the dumbass who believes in a God that didn't sent prophets to all nations of the earth before the arrival of Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him), contrary to what Islam believes

And for every nation, there is a Messenger; when their Messenger comes, the matter will be judged between them with justice, and they will not be wronged. (Qur'ân 10:47)

And verily, We have sent among every nation a Messenger proclaiming: "Worship Allah, and avoid all false deities. Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)

You always bring the same self contradicting points and strike yourself with your own hand. If you didn't mention muslims and kept it in christianity i wouldn't have even answered you.
Yes you autistic gremlin cuck, messengers/prophets exist. Isaiah, Malachi, Daniel, etc. Jesus is not a prophet. Jesus is God. He is my God and also your God. You will answer to Him on judgement day—when your knees bow before Him. Make sure you tell Him that He is a prophet.

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
Come on man. You answered it yourself. It’s wrong to believe He is a prophet because you’re rejecting His divinity

ALSO, Muslims believe that Jesus comes back to judge humanity and also break the cross and then he dies. Blasphemy.

The Quran states in Surah 3 (Ali ’Imran), verse 55 (interpretation of the meaning): “Behold! Allah said: ‘O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.’”

Jesus is the one and only living God. Islamic eschatology is silly and obviously insulting to the Christian faith
Wait so question, since you believe Jesus was God then that means that you also believe that God has a mother since Mary took care of Jesus

Yes you autistic gremlin cuck, messengers/prophets exist. Isaiah, Malachi, Daniel, etc. Jesus is not a prophet. Jesus is God. He is my God and also your God. You will answer to Him on judgement day—when your knees bow before Him. Make sure you tell Him that He is a prophet.
Qur'an (Interpretation of the meaning): And [beware the Day] when Allāh will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allāh?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Bible

Mark 10: 18
"And Jesus said unto him, “Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but One, that is, God."

Matthew 27: 46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is to say, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?”

Matthew 24: 36
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Numbers 23:19
"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and Eternal_
Wait so question, since you believe Jesus was God then that means that you also believe that God has a mother since Mary took care of Jesus
Dont waste time he doesn't have any knowledge in christianity. All his arguments end up somehow in insulting Islam. That's how weak his faith in christianity is.

i'd argue that religion baits are even more cancerous than race baits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and MaghrebGator
3in1 Shampoo theory

Qur'an (Interpretation of the meaning): And [beware the Day] when Allāh will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allāh?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Bible

Mark 10: 18
"And Jesus said unto him, “Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but One, that is, God."

Matthew 27: 46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is to say, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?”

Matthew 24: 36
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Numbers 23:19
"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"

Keep posting the same 4 verses, dumbass. It’s still over for you.

• +1
This is Allah in jahannam when he sees Muslims dropped to him

Where is the part that Jesus will judge the “I will judge” is referring to Allah, also in the Quran it states only Allah can judge

In Surah Al-An'am (6:62) it says the following: “Then they are ˹all˺ returned to Allah—their True Master. Judgment is His ˹alone˺. And He is the Swiftest Reckoner.”
Source:

Where is the part that Jesus will judge the “I will judge” is referring to Allah, also in the Quran it states only Allah can judge

In Surah Al-An'am (6:62) it says the following: “Then they are ˹all˺ returned to Allah—their True Master. Judgment is His ˹alone˺. And He is the Swiftest Reckoner.”
Source:

That’s what i believe aswell but i’m trying to understand the perspective of the christian’s
Oh no muslimcel….

Repent now or be forever damned.

Anyway Jesus is both the son of god and god incarnate. Don’t know how that’s hard to understand when you worship a black box made by pagans and kiss the random stone inserted in the corner 💀💀💀

Muhammad was a pedo satanic bitch btw

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
How do you not understand the religion that your prophet ripped off????

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

Sources:

The Bible is an allegorical tale, and it's true purpose is to advocate gooning. you have to goon and edge if you wish to enter the kingdon of heaven.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Because it was made up by some con-artist in a desert hundreds of years after Jesus even lived????

Muhammed barely understood Christianity let alone Jesus Christ lmao

Sv3rige is god

Are Muslims this retarded???? Why are you this disingenuous???

Of course he had a mother you retard. Did you think he fell From the sky???

Why? Because you posted the same fake made up narration in arabic???

I also checked the second narration by the way, An Nasai 2935

Ibrahim bin Yaqoub told me, he said: Musa bin Dawud told us, on the authority of Hammad bin Salamah, on the authority of Ata’ bin Al-Sa’ib, on the authority of Sa’id bin Jubayr, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, that the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, said, “The Black Stone is of Paradise.”
أَخْبَرَنِي إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ يَعْقُوبَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ دَاوُدَ، عَنْ حَمَّادِ بْنِ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ السَّائِبِ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُبَيْرٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ الْحَجَرُ الأَسْوَدُ مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

By God you are the best vehicle to make Islam even greater in numbers.

Because it was made up by some con-artist in a desert hundreds of years after Jesus even lived????

Muhammed barely understood Christianity let alone Jesus Christ lmao
Source: Trust me bro

• JFL
Are Muslims this retarded???? Why are you this disingenuous???

Of course he had a mother you retard. Did you think he fell From the sky???
God as in the father doesn’t have a human body let alone a mother. When God incarnated in the form of Jesus, His earthly mother in His earthly life is Mary but Muslims ask that question to then say “hurr but lyke God can’t have a mom”

• +1
Why? Because you posted the same fake made up narration in arabic???

I also checked the second narration by the way, An Nasai 2935

Ibrahim bin Yaqoub told me, he said: Musa bin Dawud told us, on the authority of Hammad bin Salamah, on the authority of Ata’ bin Al-Sa’ib, on the authority of Sa’id bin Jubayr, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, that the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, said, “The Black Stone is of Paradise.”
أَخْبَرَنِي إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ يَعْقُوبَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ دَاوُدَ، عَنْ حَمَّادِ بْنِ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ السَّائِبِ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُبَيْرٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ الْحَجَرُ الأَسْوَدُ مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

By God you are the best vehicle to make Islam even greater in numbers.
Yes the black stone encrusted by menstrual blood is of Islamic paradise.