Is Jesus the son of God or God?

So a person took care of god LOL?
Is the Quran not the word of your god???

Considering how much stupid shit is in there like your god allah not knowing how things work (sun sets in murky water 💀) shouldn’t you question why you worship a stupid god???? Who also calls himself a “great deceiver” (red flag???)

No instead you question the possibility of an all-powerful being incarnating into a human being because your mind is that closed and uncreative. What praying five days to an idol does to a MF

Jesus was a real nigga

God as in the father doesn’t have a human body let alone a mother. When God incarnated in the form of Jesus, His earthly mother in His earthly life is Mary but Muslims ask that question to then say “hurr but lyke God can’t have a mom”
I don’t know if he’s trying to be clever but he’s just making himself look retarded not even having a basic understanding of the religion he’s arguing against

Is the Quran not the word of your god???

Considering how much stupid shit is in there like your god allah not knowing how things work (sun sets in murky water 💀) shouldn’t you question why you worship a stupid god???? Who also calls himself a “great deceiver” (red flag???)

No instead you question the possibility of an all-powerful being incarnating into a human being because your mind is that closed and uncreative. What praying five days to an idol does to a MF
My guy i said “So mary took care of god” and you respond “Is the Quran not the word of your god???” like are you actually retarded

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Researcher of Incel
By the way i also found the page from which you got the made up hadith JFL

Is this what christianity has become??? Go play with them toys and leave religion for the men
View attachment 2757841
@Fiqh Look at this nigga

It’s over

My guy i said “So mary took care of god” and you respond “Is the Quran not the word of your god???” like are you actually retarded
God arguing with Muslims is honestly suifeul

I can see why Muhammad that scammer thought you guys were easy pickings now

God arguing with Muslims is honestly suifeul

I can see why Muhammad that scammer thought you guys were easy pickings now
womp womp keep yapping about stuff that don’t make sense at all and using 1 braincell to understand the quran

womp womp keep yapping about stuff that don’t make sense at all and using 1 braincell to understand the quran
It doesn’t even take a braincel to understand that shit book. You’d probably lose braincells trying to understand that shit

This is your religion btw

Honestly if I believed in a religion like this I’d be extremely ashamed

Bring the verse and hadith one by one like a man, not a video that you yourself haven't seen. Always playing the same cards because of lack of knowledge, post videos and retire like a coward instead of posting the words.

And stop acting like you don't believe in this which the Bible says. Sickening and disgusting. The peak of utter shame. Have the balls to respond to this like i do every time someone brings something against Islam, many have tried and failed. Go ahead.

Numbers 31:17-18: "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

Samuel 1:15
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys. '"

This is your religion btw

Honestly if I believed in a religion like this I’d be extremely ashamed

B5B5211C B166 495A 9B30 29F93EE4A67A
You believe that Mary fed her milk to Saint Bernard there is no way you have the right to talk bro ☠️

It doesn’t even take a braincel to understand that shit book. You’d probably lose braincells trying to understand that shit

Same stuff. Verse by verse. Comment by comment like a true man. Grow some balls.

Lmao
Bring the verse and hadith one by one like a man, not a video that you yourself haven't seen. Always playing the same cards because of lack of knowledge, post videos and retire like a coward instead of posting the words.

And stop acting like you don't believe in this which the Bible says. Sickening and disgusting. The peak of utter shame. Have the balls to respond to this like i do every time someone brings something against Islam, many have tried and failed. Go ahead.

Numbers 31:17-18: "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

Samuel 1:15
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys. '"
You don’t even understand the most basic difference between the Bible and your Quran and you expect to be taken seriously 😂

Lmao

You don’t even understand the most basic difference between the Bible and your Quran and you expect to be taken seriously 😂
What difference? NT vs OT? Supposed abolished law? Take your pick and better bet all in that i'm ready to answer and to bring you the harshest defeat of your life.

Same stuff. Verse by verse. Comment by comment like a true man. Grow some balls.

Yeah I’m not listening to anything your retarded Islam scholar says bro

Aisha was raped

Smartest christcuck people like you are the reason whe islam is growing, all you guys do is yap not understand shit and always fail to give sources i hope you know that the aisha was 12 got debunked like a million times but yet you still deny the truth because you simply cannot handle it

I’ve seen christian’s give a lot of options about Jesus one says it’s the son of god and the other one says he’s god
For example in John 10:30 he says the following: “I and the father are one”

But in Mark 14:61 the Chief Priest asks Jesus: “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed?” And Jesus responds with: “Yes, I am, and you’ll see it for yourself”

So do the christian’s believe he is both the son of God and God at the same time?

Sources:

I always assumed he was both and the same

What difference? NT vs OT? Supposed abolished law? Take your pick and better bet all in that i'm ready to answer and to bring you the harshest defeat of your life.
Lol moron 😂😂😂
Smartest christcuck people like you are the reason whe islam is growing, all you guys do is yap not understand shit and always fail to give sources i hope you know that the aisha was 12 got debunked like a million times but yet you still deny the truth because you simply cannot handle it
It’s growing cause you breed like rabbits. Nobody from outside Islam joins Islam except through threat of violence

What threat violence? Are you like actual retarded bro you need some real help with that brain of yours

More videos. Keep with them videos son

LOL so funny how you just always prove him wrong i swear to god these christcucks always have a problem with their brain

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
LOL so funny how you just always prove him wrong i swear to god these christcucks always have a problem with their brain
I don't argue with them honestly. I just use them as a means to show every sincere person reading how superior is Islam intellectually compared to any other religion.

These people are what Imam As Shafii said
Tumblr mj3yueOBUg1qapk2qo1 500

I don't argue with them honestly. I just use them as a means to show every sincere person reading how superior is Islam intellectually compared to any other religion.

These people are what Imam As Shafii said
View attachment 2757902
i don’t even know why that guy keeps sending from the same channel like his whole videos are hating islam rather then facts he posts these random shit like “How Allah got his name wrong” ??? sometimes bro i wish these christian’s can use their brain more

You didn’t prove anything wrong. I posted videos of a guy who is literally citing directly from your Quran.

You posted “refuting videos” of people who literally just lie cause they refuse to admit to the truth of their shit religion.

Muslims are so dumb.

i don’t even know why that guy keeps sending from the same channel like his whole videos are hating islam rather then facts he posts these random shit like “How Allah got his name wrong” ??? sometimes bro i wish these christian’s can use their brain more
It's not all christians to be honest. Some of them are decent people, in fact the majority. Remember that Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "You will surely find the most bitter towards the believers to be the Jews and polytheists and the most gracious to be those who call themselves Christian. That is because there are priests and monks among them and because they are not arrogant."

From time to time i tell good christian people i know on private that i don't like to make these kinds of posts against christianity But if they insult islam i have to defend it and put it all on the basket by reversing the questions on them, and since i know 99% haven't read the Bible they will never even try to answer. And the 1% remaining that knows the Bible and tries to answer hasn't read exegesis books of it and some of the church fathers works like i did.

These people that talk too much about Islam are not even decent christians. They don't even know to name by memory more than 3 or 4 verses from the Bible that even a random buddhist knows, at best. Very few can actually do so.

You didn’t prove anything wrong. I posted videos of a guy who is literally citing directly from your Quran.

You posted “refuting videos” of people who literally just lie cause they refuse to admit to the truth of their shit religion.

Muslims are so dumb.
Alright show the part he lied, i got time bro

It's not all christians to be honest. Some of them are decent people, in fact the majority. Remember that Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "You will surely find the most bitter towards the believers to be the Jews and polytheists and the most gracious to be those who call themselves Christian. That is because there are priests and monks among them and because they are not arrogant."

From time to time i tell good christian people i know on private sorry for these threads because i don't want to offend them that much. But if they insult islam i have to defend it and put it all on the basket by reversing the questions on them, and since i know 99% haven't read the Bible they will never even try to answer. And the 1% remaining that knows the Bible and tries to answer hasn't read exegesis books of it and some of the church fathers works like i did.

These people that talk too much about Islam are not even decent christians. They don't even know to name by memory more than 3 or 4 verses from the Bible that even a random buddhist knows, at best. Very few can actually do so.
They are indeed i’ve met many christian’s in my life (mostly irl) and they act normal they do not hate on islam nor be annoying about it it’s just the christian’s online bro they are the ones who mostly hate on islam only while forgetting to look at their religion first

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Alright show the part he lied, i got time bro
You can watch both videos and compare im not your babysitter muhammmedcel

You can watch both videos and compare im not your babysitter muhammmedcel
Your the one that made the claim not me LOL! don’t be a hypocrite you said that something is wrong so prove it, if you can’t then just don’t talk

Christianity only exists because a whore got pregnant before getting married so she made up a lie and claimed that it was God's child to maintain the image of her purity. That's why you see foids claiming to be born again virgins after having 500 dicks inside them. Christianity was literally made for them.

So the christian’s believe that the father, son, holy spirit can do the same thing as god can?
They are different forms of the same being, There is logical limits to each form. Jesus while incarnate was limited by space, time and could not interact with full liberty as if he was outside space and time. It is deep theology but essentially he made these differentiations to not break his own rules