Is Jimsonbobson autistic or is he just having a laugh on here till he slowly looksmax which he is actually doing now as

Jimson autistic or just funny

• Autistic

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Funny

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Honestly if you guys think I'm actually being fucking serious you're dumb ass fuck I don't put effort in my threads cause I'm on here for a laugh which is why I don't punctuate or grammar anything cause I don't care get that through your thick fucking heads your only response is probably some fucking black pill slang grow up you retards
This is my first poll so you know I have not a clue what to do

The answers dont even make sense to the question, so autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
Shut up this is my first poll use your fucking head if you can
Shut up you recessed barking fat bullying victim of an autistic dog. Your lifes only purpose is for the amusement of people here you worthless subhuman. I cant wait for the day where you realise that ascencion is not possible for you and you are stuck with your subhumanity. Over for you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Honestly if you guys think I'm actually being fucking serious you're dumb ass fuck I don't put effort in my threads cause I'm on here for a laugh which is why I don't punctuate or grammar anything cause I don't care get that through your thick fucking heads your only response is probably some fucking black pill slang grow up you retards
This is my first poll so you know I have not a clue what to do
You'll thank me later.

Listen to me.

Stop spamming pics of yours randomly on this forum. For your own good.

It's funny in the sense you're being seen as a clown.
Shut up this is my first poll use your fucking head if you can
Edit the poll honestly. He's right it doesn't make sense.
Put one of the options as autistic an the other as funny.
You're welcome.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
I'll tell you here as well, not to be mean or anything
But to me you look like a comically stupid brute looking autist (or aspie if you prefer)

I'll tell you here as well, not to be mean or anything
But to me you look like a comically stupid brute looking autist (or aspie if you prefer)
Ight
You'll thank me later.

Listen to me.

Stop spamming pics of yours randomly on this forum. For your own good.

It's funny in the sense you're being seen as a clown.

Edit the poll honestly. He's right it doesn't make sense.
Put one of the options as autistic an the other as funny.
You're welcome.
Done
Shut up you recessed barking fat bullying victim of an autistic dog. Your lifes only purpose is for the amusement of people here you worthless subhuman. I cant wait for the day where you realise that ascencion is not possible for you and you are stuck with your subhumanity. Over for you.
Yea rhat shit don't work on me

I only appreciate you because you're in fact autistic ngl.

Someone on reddit asked if you were autistic and you posted this :lul:

My whole impression of you changed when you used the word spastic so I'll go with just funny

He has severe autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired

Users who are viewing this thread

Back