Is Jordan Barrett proper gay or does he like girls a bit?

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
There is a big difference between proper gays, proper bisexuals and men with various sexual paraphillias.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
you are probably his alt account​

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Heinrich Schmidt, mortis and 3 others
Unless he was faking all those pics with gals I think he's bisexual. Didn't he also post about a mixed sex orgy.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
If he fucks men ur gay anyways, regardless if hes with with women. Women view them as such.

Women also view those who have sex with MTF transgenders as gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, agoostis, Lmao and 2 others
If he fucks men ur gay anyways, regardless if hes with with women. Women view them as such.

Women also view those who have sex with MTF transgenders as gay.
It's actually straight men that bang trans. Homos get easy action with real men. Straights view trans like women view Indians it removes a couple points off their scale. Some have a paraphillia for trans and femboys though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and andy9432
It's actually straight men that bang trans. Homos get easy action with real men. Straights view trans like women view Indians it removes a couple points off their scale. Some have a paraphillia for trans and femboys though.
i agree that men view them as female. However, females dont distinguish. They are all Gay in females eyes if they have sex with a person who was born Male

• So Sad
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
i agree that men view them as female. However, females dont distinguish. They are all Gay in females eyes if they have sex with a person who was born Male
Not sure about this one. Pretty sure they are gay in the eyes of everyone because having sex with a man is by definition gay, even if the man looks like a woman.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Not sure about this one. Pretty sure they are gay in the eyes of everyone because having sex with a man is by definition gay, even if the man looks like a woman.
People are lying though

Straight men and lesbians would like this tranny akin to an ugly woman
Gay men and straight women would not like this tranny because it does not look like a man

Thaynna dantas 01

People are lying though

Straight men and lesbians would like this tranny akin to an ugly woman
Gay men and straight women would not like this tranny because it does not look like a man

View attachment 2572351
Assuming you're a straight man - stop projecting, lol.

We would absolutely not liken this to an ugly woman or a woman period.

Look at the forearms, looks at the hands, look at the broad shoulders which are even more detectable in person since you can't angle-fraud and use your hair to cover up your clavicles. Knowledge of this being a troon informs reality at the level of the subconscious, even if you consciously manage to fool yourself or rationalize it as otherwise. Women operate on subconscious impulse, hence they correctly identify the behavior as gay (to your point)

The "straight" men you are referring to are largely closeted homosexuals with internalized homophobia due to their upbringing/environment. Ties into part of the reason why the frequency of (secretly gay or in denial about being gay) blacks who murder black troons after banging them is comparatively higher.

For the ones that don't fit into this bucket, it's a paraphilia.

if he is gay what a waste of genetics icl

jfl this reminds me of that "virgin hidden sex with tranny vs chad open gay sex in the frat house" or something meme I saw here, can't find it. Does anyone have it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back