Is justinzayn the most autistic user on this site?

Deprived

Deprived

born to rot, forced to mog
This site is full of aspies (confirmed by the amount of stuttering I hear from looksmax users on VC), and there's weird, cringe stuff posted on here all the time I got used to.

But justinzayn... His posts are legit sped. They creep me out and I feel second hand embarrassment reading his posts. Note I'm not even a paki but it's embarrassing to me I am technically the same species as this nigga. It takes a lot to become "weird" on a PSL forum because the average user is non-NT, but this dude's done it. Giga aspie among aspies. I don't think I have ever seen someone irl or online with such blatantly low sentience.

@justinzayn bro please explain why you are the way that you are. Is it just a language barrier thing? Are you clinically retarded?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Hikicel69, Anchor_Ship and 16 others
He's just low IQ and learned how to write English a year ago. But still, his posts are indeed autistic rambling eyesores. Look at this one:
sorry ,bro,i am the ugliest paki but not curry,even tho i am dark as fuck,never put me next to anything curry
I ama Pakicel,not curry,never call me indian,avg and most pakis r not curries,yes they r ethnic but not curry
I ama Paki terrorist not a curry muching streetshitting pajeet,even tho i am below avg for a paki,but still

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 18340 and 15 others
sorry ,bro,i am the ugliest paki but not curry,even tho i am dark as fuck,never put me next to anything curry
I ama Pakicel,not curry,never call me indian,avg and most pakis r not curries,yes they r ethnic but not curry
I ama Paki terrorist not a curry muching streetshitting pajeet,even tho i am below avg for a paki,but still

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 14905, .๐Ÿ‘ฝ. and 2 others
He's just low IQ and learned how to write English a year ago. But still, his posts are indeed autistic rambling eyesores. Look at this one:
Bros still trying to convince himself :lul:

reminder this guy @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet is monogolid rice bangladeshi ,bangladeshi are not south asian they r a mix of south asian/indic n southeast asian/rice

this is the most dominant phenotype of bangladesh
eastbrachidm-jpg.1475393

portrait-bangladeshi-man_53876-84050-jpg.1475400

this bangleshi phenotype is a mix of south asian/INDID and southeast asian/rice which is typical for bangladeshi,west bengal,nepal etc

BLAME YOUR MONOGOLID GENES @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet n stop caling urself south asian

dont give him attention

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 14905, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
reminder this guy @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet is monogolid rice bangladeshi ,bangladeshi are not south asian they r a mix of south asian/indic n southeast asian/rice

eastbrachidm-jpg.1475393

this bangleshi phenotype is a mix of south asian/INDID and southeast asian/rice which is typical for bangladeshi,west bengal,nepal etc

FailedNormieManlet

dont give him attention
He reminds me of an extra deranged version of @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
reminder this guy @
FailedNormieManlet

eastbrachidm-jpg.1475393

FailedNormieManlet

dont give him attention
the most famous copy pasta of looksmax

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Imo @Xangsane takes the crown. He is what u call an educated autist.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Yuya Moggershima, datboijj and 10 others
This place is a fucking mental asylum:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, StrangerDanger, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Are VCs entertaining? What discord the official looksmax?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Are VCs entertaining? What discord the official looksmax?
It was on Rift's server not official looksmax one. People get shy ngl, VCs are usually dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and aBetterMii
Hes one of those extremely loud autists that just clog up the forum with their shit threads and ramblings. @Xangsane is very much the same.

My favourite kind of autists are the one who are extremely eloquent but say things that are beyond parody like @LooksOverAll and @Pakicel

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, johncruz12345, gamma and 6 others
No, @Xangsane takes that spot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deprived and FailedNormieManlet
@Clark69 u gonna incel max and IQ max like Fischer

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Hes one of those extremely loud autists that just clog up the forum with their shit threads and ramblings. @Xangsane is very much the same.

My favourite kind of autists are the one who are extremely eloquent but say things that are beyond parody like @LooksOverAll and @Pakicel
They are trolls. Trolls =/= autists. Trolls do it for reacts but autists do it because they like doing it

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Yuya Moggershima, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Iโ€™m normal irl according to @TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL is fucking retarded/autistic, he could not possibly know what normal is

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deprived and โœฟ๐Ÿ‘col
They are trolls. Trolls =/= autists. Trolls do it for reacts but autists do it because they like doing it
I still enjoy the showmanship. With that considered I guess my favourite autists are the badg96 kind where they are literally more animal than man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Jason Voorhees and Deprived
m

my favourite kind of autists are the ones who upload extremely autistic videos

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 21700, andromeda and 13 others
Keep coping, he is indeed based and very much kind.
I didn't say he was a bad person nor kind. Being non-normal doesn't mean you're a prick. However he is not normal and is deffo awkward and struggles to blend in with normies.

At most normies are nice to him, but none would hang out with him

• +1
Reactions: โœฟ๐Ÿ‘col
You think @AlexBrown84 is troll or autist?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You think @AlexBrown84 is troll or autist?
What do u call a guy who pays $500 for a looksmax username again?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, ROTTING and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
How is @LooksOverAll a troll? He's a quality user

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Jason Voorhees
That is true, but he also suffered from germphbia, nowadays he is doing better luckily.
I know people like him irl - minus the germ shit.

Niggas like him usually end up getting an arranged marriage and basically have to stick to religious institutions, if he left islam dead srs he would die. Religion protects people like him, it gives him a change to have kids and have a sense of purpose and family. He will probably do okay in life, he may not be aware of what is going around him nor even care. But at the end of the day he is comfortable and thus will never leave nor will ever wake up to any higher truth.

You will probably disagree with me, that's fine. But I am simply stating my observations

• Hmm...
Reactions: โœฟ๐Ÿ‘col
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and StrangerDanger
Islam= the ultimate truth, if you accept islam as the truth and truly practice it, you destroy all copes within yourself. Cope is following your own will and lusts.
55a

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, justinzayn and โœฟ๐Ÿ‘col
Islam= the ultimate truth, if you accept islam as the truth and truly practice it, you destroy all copes within yourself. Cope is following your own will and lusts.
Islam is a cope, it rewards your weaknesses.

โ€œFollowing your lust is copeโ€ is a cope in itโ€™s own right. You donโ€™t have the ability to even follow your own lust, you then make your inability into a virtue by saying itโ€™s โ€œpurityโ€. Islam is a cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and โœฟ๐Ÿ‘col
What weakness, not being able to engage with kuffar in meaningless drinking and partying?

Human=wil is flawed and imperfect weak and will lead to your destruction.

Allahโ€™s will= is perfect and knows what best for you.

Keep crying for islam, didnโ€™t know you were a filthy murtad tbh.
Meaningless partying and drinking, sure.

But things like sex? Thatโ€™s cope. Just look up slave vs master morality.

I disagree with all religion, not just Islam.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15099, Deprived and 1 other person
Mirin Nietzschebro
God is dead
nietzsche is too high iq for these guys tbh. Muh "drinking and partying" like as if that's the only reason religion was created, they can't see beyond that or refuse to see beyond that.

Tbh if they formed a good argument against slave v master morality dynamic, I'd respect their opinion more. But they don't even bother searching what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

Cope. I NTmog most here. This forum has become too bluepilled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 7725
Cope. I NTmog most here. This forum has become too bluepilled.
Are you the bloated pashtun guy or am I thinking about someone different?

Islam is a cope, it rewards your weaknesses.

โ€œFollowing your lust is copeโ€ is a cope in itโ€™s own right. You donโ€™t have the ability to even follow your own lust, you then make your inability into a virtue by saying itโ€™s โ€œpurityโ€. Islam is a cope.
Religion is the biggest cope there is. Most of my ugly friends use it to cope with their subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Are you the bloated pashtun guy or am I thinking about someone different?
I am not pashtun. Not bloated either. Just boneless..

I still enjoy the showmanship. With that considered I guess my favourite autists are the badg96 kind where they are literally more animal than man
Badg96 is a low IQ schizo.

u right about me being the most autistic here.yes(although,i am low key high iq)

but the main reason u r pissed off from me(esp, u all indians) cuz i dont wanna be grouped with u curries ,and want my own seperate paki identity,

and recently i improved alot on this site,my rep to post difference was 300,i brought it low to 128 as of now

i am trying to stop being so cringy,but just dont add me to ur cury pajeet stuff,call me a pakicel
i was doing right until volcel grouped me next to currries,i dont care if he was joking ,he be doing it everytime then say i am just joking bro
and that beaner etheral who keeps calling afghanistanis and pakistan curries,shut the fuck up.benaers look more ethnic then even indians

Last edited:
u right about me being the most autistic here.yes(although,i am low key high iq)

but the main reason u r pissed off from me(esp, u all indians) cuz i dont wanna be grouped with u curries ,and want my own seperate paki identity,

and recently i improved alot on this site,my rep to post difference was 300,i brought it low to 128 as of now
Most people aren't pissed off nor are they curry here bro :lul:

This legit had nothing to do with the paki vs indian but notice that's what you got hyperfixated on just now. Indians legit live in your head rent free it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and FailedNormieManlet

i am trying to stop being so cringy,but just dont add me to ur cury pajeet stuff,call me a pakicel
i was doing right until volcel grouped me next to currries
no indians are pissed, we just find you obnoxious lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deprived

i was doing right until volcel grouped me next to currries
Pakis are curry lool

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, Deprived and justinzayn