The abused dog came back for seconds, Justinzayn get off my dick

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@justinzayn , I have never claimed to be a moggger nor a good looking guy. Your autistic internet friends can tell you as many pleasing lies as you want, but the truth is, you are a third world rat. Your sentences aren't even coherent, you jump from topic to topic and STILL CLEARLY BUTTHURT BECAUSE I EXPOSED YOUR MOTHER FOR THE WHORE SHE IS JFL.

NO WONDER YOUR DAD FUCKING LEFT. IF I HAD A SON AS AUTISTIC AS YOU, I'D FUCKING DITCH. It cracks me up how your poor mother is dealing with crippling loneliness and letting her HS/college bf rail her, while you post on obscure niche forums. Nothing is more pathetic than the fact you don't even have a job or a fucking life JFL.

You can cry about looking iranic, brazillian (which btw ANYONE CAN PASS AS JFL) or whatever race you aren't. But the truth is as soon as you open your mouth and your inbred habsburg jaw start moving, your high E pajeet accent will come out.

It's funny that the habsburg jaw is the result of inbreeding and the cousin marriage rate of pakistan is 50% - odds are you're an inbred jfl. Your delusional white worshipping paki brain is twisted you even decided to follow around a bunch of pakistani and white couples and fucking took pictures of them

JFL AT HIM CALLING IT LIFE-FUEL.

Most likely this inbred mud hut dweller has never heard of selection bias. Think for a second you fucking rat. Why on earth would a paki woman with a white husband go to pakistan? She would be beheaded and eaten by her cousin - your entire village would feast on her entrails jfl. As a result you will see disproportionate amounts of PMWF couples.

Now lets get onto his claims about balding. Yes my hairline is shit, but I am not a retard and am taking finasteride atm for it. Unlike @justinzayn , I am aware of reality and try to remedy issues I have. He is much like an ostrich and just sticks his head into the sand.

Lets analyse this for a second. He is 19 years old - this pic taken at 18 supposedly. His hairline is already uneven, most likely going to go bald within a decade - if not 5 years when he has to resort to smashing up old laptops and selling their parts and getting mercury poisioning (I hope this doesn't happen to him, his IQ is already non-existent as it is). It's funny he calls me an abo, despite his nose looking like the barrel of a literal shotgun

JFL AT HIS INDO-ARYAN HERITAGE. It's funny he talks about how easy it is to learn english and how easy it is to be NT. NEWSFLASH, IF IT WERE EASY WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU DONE IT YET?

He copes by saying he lives in pakistan so he cannot meet girls - YET HIS MOTHER WAS GETTING RAILED IN HS BY HER BF LOL. PAKISTAN HAS GONE MORE LIBERAL NOW THAN BACK IN YOUR MOTHER'S DAY. PLENTY OF PAKISTANI TEENAGERS ARE FUCKING OTHER GIRLS, YOU'RE JUST AN INCEL WHO ROTS ON THIS FORUM AND FOLLOWS WHITE PEOPLE AROUND LIKE A FUCKING CREEP. JFL AT YOU REINFORCING THE CREEP STEREOTYPE.

YOU FUCKING LOSER NEVER TRY TO TAG ME IN YOUR PATHETIC THREADS AGAIN. YOU'RE ENTIRE EVISC THREAD WAS BASED ON SATIRICAL POSTS I HAVE MADE (I KNOW YOU ARE LOW IQ SO THAT CONCEPT MIGHT BE A BIT TOO HARD TO COMPREHEND) AND GENERAL DENIAL OF REALITY. EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED HERE IS FACT BASED.

YOU ARE A LOSER, YOU ARE GETTING LIFEMOGGED BY ME, THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE WHAT SOME RANDOM DISCORD E-GIRL THINKS, THE WORLD CARES ABOUT RESULTS. AND YOU HAVE NONE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14262, Deprived and 4 others
I said I delete mine, but this man child

tagging
@
inferiorpispot234
@inferiorpispot234 @
Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101 @
Chinacurry
@Chinacurry @ @RabidRosaries @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
DoctorLooksmax
@DoctorLooksmax @
Curry Suicide
@Curry Suicide @
currylightskin
@currylightskin @
zv1212
@zv1212

I said I delete mine, but this man child
You could have pmed me about whatever you were upset about, and I'd have been reasonable. But instead you go and make an evisc thread, now you want to give up? jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 20679, justinzayn and 1 other person
You could have pmed me about whatever you were upset about, and I'd have been reasonable. But instead you go and make an evisc thread, now you want to give up? jfl
You didn't pm, what you look like

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Good and funny thread. Someone had to expose that delusional schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Vain786 and FailedNormieManlet
You didn't pm, what you look like
I'm talking about now. You made that thread about me earlier because I brought up your family shit - WHICH YOU SHARED PUBLICLY. If you had pmed me about it, I'd not be doing this. Instead you chose this outcome

Do a judo fight

• JFL
Stop fighting both of you need arrange marriage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16369, Hipcel and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, House Lannister and currylightskin
That woman on that Delhi video looks really good. I can't see her eye area because of her sunglasses, but I can imagine her looking good without the sunglasses.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 15827
cousin marriages arent bad, this si propoganda, my grabdparents from moms side has 7 kids and no one has weird fisabiltiy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and FailedNormieManlet
Inb4 justinzayn's reply evisce thread

Can you two stop tbh? :feelswhy:

• JFL

Attachments

• Cupace20220727101538.png
    Cupace20220727101538.png
    603.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
cousin marriages arent bad, this si propoganda, my grabdparents from moms side has 7 kids and no one has weird fisabiltiy
They are bad. Here kids of ethnics have more disabilities than kids of other people because of their inbreeding.

They are bad. Here kids of ethnics have more disabilities than kids of other people because of their inbreeding.
maybe if its like a whole line of cousin marriage but someone quotrd study which was supposed to show it aint that deep

@justinzayn , I have never claimed to be a moggger nor a good looking guy. Your autistic internet friends can tell you as many pleasing lies as you want, but the truth is, you are a third world rat. Your sentences aren't even coherent, you jump from topic to topic and STILL CLEARLY BUTTHURT BECAUSE I EXPOSED YOUR MOTHER FOR THE WHORE SHE IS JFL.

NO WONDER YOUR DAD FUCKING LEFT. IF I HAD A SON AS AUTISTIC AS YOU, I'D FUCKING DITCH. It cracks me up how your poor mother is dealing with crippling loneliness and letting her HS/college bf rail her, while you post on obscure niche forums. Nothing is more pathetic than the fact you don't even have a job or a fucking life JFL.

You can cry about looking iranic, brazillian (which btw ANYONE CAN PASS AS JFL) or whatever race you aren't. But the truth is as soon as you open your mouth and your inbred habsburg jaw start moving, your high E pajeet accent will come out.

View attachment 1864264
View attachment 1864272

It's funny that the habsburg jaw is the result of inbreeding and the cousin marriage rate of pakistan is 50% - odds are you're an inbred jfl. Your delusional white worshipping paki brain is twisted you even decided to follow around a bunch of pakistani and white couples and fucking took pictures of them

Most likely this inbred mud hut dweller has never heard of selection bias. Think for a second you fucking rat. Why on earth would a paki woman with a white husband go to pakistan? She would be beheaded and eaten by her cousin - your entire village would feast on her entrails jfl. As a result you will see disproportionate amounts of PMWF couples.

Now lets get onto his claims about balding. Yes my hairline is shit, but I am not a retard and am taking finasteride atm for it. Unlike @justinzayn , I am aware of reality and try to remedy issues I have. He is much like an ostrich and just sticks his head into the sand.

View attachment 1864289

Lets analyse this for a second. He is 19 years old - this pic taken at 18 supposedly. His hairline is already uneven, most likely going to go bald within a decade - if not 5 years when he has to resort to smashing up old laptops and selling their parts and getting mercury poisioning (I hope this doesn't happen to him, his IQ is already non-existent as it is). It's funny he calls me an abo, despite his nose looking like the barrel of a literal shotgun

View attachment 1864304
View attachment 1864311

JFL AT HIS INDO-ARYAN HERITAGE. It's funny he talks about how easy it is to learn english and how easy it is to be NT. NEWSFLASH, IF IT WERE EASY WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU DONE IT YET?

He copes by saying he lives in pakistan so he cannot meet girls - YET HIS MOTHER WAS GETTING RAILED IN HS BY HER BF LOL. PAKISTAN HAS GONE MORE LIBERAL NOW THAN BACK IN YOUR MOTHER'S DAY. PLENTY OF PAKISTANI TEENAGERS ARE FUCKING OTHER GIRLS, YOU'RE JUST AN INCEL WHO ROTS ON THIS FORUM AND FOLLOWS WHITE PEOPLE AROUND LIKE A FUCKING CREEP. JFL AT YOU REINFORCING THE CREEP STEREOTYPE.

YOU FUCKING LOSER NEVER TRY TO TAG ME IN YOUR PATHETIC THREADS AGAIN. YOU'RE ENTIRE EVISC THREAD WAS BASED ON SATIRICAL POSTS I HAVE MADE (I KNOW YOU ARE LOW IQ SO THAT CONCEPT MIGHT BE A BIT TOO HARD TO COMPREHEND) AND GENERAL DENIAL OF REALITY. EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED HERE IS FACT BASED.

YOU ARE A LOSER, YOU ARE GETTING LIFEMOGGED BY ME, THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE WHAT SOME RANDOM DISCORD E-GIRL THINKS, THE WORLD CARES ABOUT RESULTS. AND YOU HAVE NONE.

Giving a shit about forum incels is non NT trait

reminder i am the king of curries. my little goblins can quit fighting now

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@FailedNormieManlet is iq eviscerating this guy, it's sad to see, guess cos it's bhai on bhai, but also probably needed cos @justinzayn is worse than the British for driving divisions between bhais.

What's the shit with mums btw? Pretty sure there is no divorce in Pakistan, so is @justinzayn in some weird biological father vs legal gather game?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262

View attachment 1864264
View attachment 1864272

View attachment 1864289

View attachment 1864304
View attachment 1864311

i know how you look like. Curry manlet like you shouldnt speak about others.