is K2 cope during puberty?

W

waterbottle1234

Iron
https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/65878 I'm ain't reading all that but it says K2 can decrease osteoclast activity slightly but maybe that's bad for remodeling? It can possible increase bone mass tho possibly

saw a thread on this before but had no didn't see any mention of puberty

Also ppl say to take K2 Mk4 but what about taking D3+K2 powder idk if it's the same thing. someone with high iq comment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, SavageAstronaut and imthesupremecel
It’s a fucking vitamin it won’t do shit

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Sapphiremaxxing, sb23 and 1 other person
just eat fucking vegetables and fruit instead of processed shit

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and dark.max
Its cheap just get high quality d3 + k2 and take it with fatty meals.
It wont do much but take it for health and shit .

• +1
Reactions: waterbottle1234
just eat fucking vegetables and fruit instead of processed shit
ive been doing that but ima try everything so i dont waste puberty if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: SavageAstronaut
https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/65878 I'm ain't reading all that but it says K2 can decrease osteoclast activity slightly but maybe that's bad for remodeling? It can possible increase bone mass tho possibly

Also ppl say to take K2 Mk4 but what about taking D3+K2 powder idk if it's the same thing. someone with high iq comment
maybe if u know thaat mk9 is actually the purest form of carbohydrate

that means it evaportates into c02 meaning in ur gut it just evaporates into carbon dixoide that u exhale

meaning all that vitamin u ate turned into shit

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
maybe if u know thaat mk9 is actually the purest form of carbohydrate

that means it evaportates into c02 meaning in ur gut it just evaporates into carbon dixoide that u exhale

meaning all that vitamin u ate turned into shit
whats this mean and does this affect vitamin supplements only or other things too

whats this mean and does this affect vitamin supplements only or other things too
because if u think about when the c02 gets into the air its not going in bone 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Beef has alot of it and better quality of it plus lots of other stuff, eat that for bonemass

because when stacy sucks my cock her drool evaporates making the k2 dissolve into the air
Huh:unsure::unsure:, take your meds dude co2 has nothing to do with k2 or am i too autistic to get it

• +1
Beef has alot of it and better quality of it plus lots of other stuff, eat that for bonemass
is eating natto worth it because it's the food with the highest k2 (mk7 form) but it's made of fermented soybeans so is the k2 worth the soy?

is eating natto worth it because it's the food with the highest k2 (mk7 form) but it's made of fermented soybeans so is the k2 worth the soy?
No only red meat, unprocessed slightly cooked or raw

• +1
Cuz ur drinking it nigga

Not like it goes in ur blood stream
thats what d3 is for it brings it into ur bones doesnt it? also wit this logic does that mean protein, creatine, or any other powdered supp then u drink not work?

thats what d3 is for it brings it into ur bones doesnt it? also wit this logic does that mean protein, creatine, or any other powdered supp then u drink not work?
food is natural so it absorbs

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel