Is Kanye a traitor?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
5125bb46dbd7477f11721d885efe0d56

Okay so this is Kanye showing one of the signs of freemasonry. So clearly a freemason.

Every freemason knows that Jews are off limits. Jews are tightly connected with freemasons and secret societies, so by Kanye making comments about Jews he is turning on the masonic lodge and his superiors.

Either he totally lost his mind or he knows what he's doing and he's trying to expose them. Either way he is a dead man now.

Freemasonry is inherently Jewish.
Kanye has demonstrably proven that he is not backing down. I respect him.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 21597 and 3 others
Kanye forgot to take his schizo pills this month. They’ll get rid of him quickly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 19036 and .*my*.
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
I support Kanye

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, risque_dew and .*my*.
He’s been in the music industry for the last 20 years. Imagine all of the fucked up shit he’s seen.

• +1
Nah, he’s based for defending his nation from globalist degeneracy.
You are a fool for thinking that Russia is not degenerate. While western kids are being indoctrinated to become trans and gay people in Russia are being thrown in jail for protesting against the war, have no working justice system, 20% live below poverty line, the Russian family is broken, the level of happiness is very low and suicide rates are very high. So I don't see why he would defend his country against degeneracy when it's already degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 21597
i agree with jews controlling the media but i still dont take jews seriously in a sense that i dont actively hate them it’s more a passive hate i give 0 fucks about being serious about any political position tbh

You are a fool for thinking that Russia is not degenerate. While western kids are being indoctrinated to become trans and gay people in Russia are being thrown in jail for protesting against the war, have no working justice system, 20% live below poverty line, the Russian family is broken, the level of happiness is very low and suicide rates are very high. So I don't see why he would defend his country against degeneracy when it's already degenerate.
Not to mention the Jews already ate it from the inside out since the (((Russian))) revolution. Russia is rife with miscegenation from various Asian and Arab like groups despite the image people have of it being homogeneously white like say Poland. And as you've mentioned it's basically living hell for the natives stuck there

• +1
True, but the United States doesn’t have a working justice system either. In fact, you could argue it’s even worse. The United States incarcerates more people by population than ANY country on earth. Prosecutors threaten defendants with lengthy prison terms and mandatory minimum sentencing, so they are effectively forced into taking a plea deal as soon as they are indicted. Not to mention the conviction rate at the federal and state level is like 95%. Putin isn’t perfect, but you have to take into account that western media has an extreme bias against him. Not to mention, the west suffers from a lot of other problems Russia does like broken families, poor birth rates, and high suicide rates. The only real difference between the US and Russia is that the US is financially better off and that Russia doesn’t shill social Marxism.

• +1
True, but the United States doesn’t have a working justice system either. In fact, you could argue it’s even worse. The United States incarcerates more people by population than ANY country on earth. Prosecutors threaten defendants with lengthy prison terms and mandatory minimum sentencing, so they are effectively forced into taking a plea deal as soon as they are indicted. Not to mention the conviction rate at the federal and state level is like 95%. Putin isn’t perfect, but you have to take into account that western media has an extreme bias against him. Not to mention, the west suffers from a lot of other problems Russia does like broken families, poor birth rates, and high suicide rates. The only real difference between the US and Russia is that the US is financially better off and that Russia doesn’t shill social Marxism.
working justice system in USA means if you sue a wealthy person who did you wrong you have a chance of winning and your voice will be heard, in Russia that chance does not exist and you can forget about justice. As for suicide Russia is a lot worse.

Attachments

• Map_of_countries_by_suicide_rate,_WHO_(2019).svg.png
    Map_of_countries_by_suicide_rate,_WHO_(2019).svg.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 0