Is kissing really that hard? Failed to kiss again

Bro I like him but he’s starting to piss me off with how much of a cuck he is…this motherfucker the type of nigga to try put it in the urethra hole instead pussy when he first gets laid

Boy’s scared to even kiss a girl so might be another decade before he sees a pussy tho. He just takes out all those girls to eat then goes home to fap
m8 have you ever felt how its like to go for the first kiss? i dont think u juust go and whatever happens happens. what if you wash and she thinks you are a bad kisser? its over. all her friends will know now.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Ken
Bro I like him but he’s starting to piss me off with how much of a cuck he is…this motherfucker the type of nigga to try put it in the urethra hole instead pussy when he first gets laid

Boy’s scared to even kiss a girl so might be another decade before he sees a pussy tho. He just takes out all those girls to eat then goes home to fap
I was going to tag you and ask @Ken to become an MVP Chad like yourself. Your a curry terra chad slaying 9/10 blondes whislt earning 120k a year take him under your wing Lord Rajaprajeet

Last edited:
m8 have you ever felt how its like to go for the first kiss? i dont think u juust go and whatever happens happens. what if you wash and she thinks you are a bad kisser? its over. all her friends will know now.
It’s jsut a kiss. I’m aspie and like op I don’t get the logic behind such acts but even I know it’s just kissing a bitch it’s easy it’s like a video game bro grab her face or hair and kiss make sure you don’t bash your teeth in hers. @Ken should practace on black and Asian women less resistance with their noses so easier and better exp during a kiss. Caucasoid women have long wood pecker noses that can interrupt the flow of kissing, that shit stabs into your face like a dagger.

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
It’s jsut a kiss. I’m aspie and like op I don’t get the logic behind such acts but even I know it’s just kissing a bitch it’s easy it’s like a video game bro grab her face or hair and kiss make sure you don’t bash your teeth in hers. @Ken should practace on black and Asian women less resistance with their noses so easier and better exp during a kiss. Caucasoid women have long wood pecker noses that can interrupt the flow of kissing, that shit stabs into your face like a dagger.
"should practice on black and Asian women"
:lul::lul::lul:
What if he doesnt have any in his country?
There is no other way to emulate a kiss, imagine if he completely washes it, he will have a bad experience and he will just perma rot here.

• So Sad
Sterling cooper says u should suck on a lower lip and not use too much tongue nigga

• Woah
i didnt know how even until like a year ago, i got with a milf who told me i dont know how to kiss, so she showed me how to.
Just say you never kissed like that or something.
Which lip u suck on

I had another chance to kiss a female today but got nervous and left. We were walking around the park and she told me she likes it when guys dont ask if they can go for a kiss and just do it. After this she stared at me for a while. I got extremely nervous and we walked in silence for a few minutes then I told her I had to go. Before I left she stared at me some more, I did nothing so she gave me a tight hug. My chance with her is most likely over now.

I have no interest in LTRing this girl (non-virgin) so I shouldnt be nervous but I still am. I have no idea how to kiss, it looks so complicated.

If I did go for a kiss I would probably be just like this guy:

love-at-first-cringe-josh.gif

Is kissing really that complicated or does it come naturally once you do it? Is there any way to practice?

Not only does it come naturally, but once you do it the first time the fear of doing it again is completely gone. Just go slow at first and let your body and instinct take over. Just don't go absolutely retarded and try to shove your tongue down her throat. Good rule of thumb with kissing is to reciprocate enthusiasm and gradually escalate it.

• Woah
Sterling cooper says u should suck on a lower lip and not use too much tongue nigga

Don't do this. Just let it flow naturally. If you're autistic and fixate on shit your kissing will become repetitive and awkward. Don't overthink this shit. Nature built you for this shit. You already know how.

• +1
Whats your looks rating, height, ethnicity, skull size, hairline?

• +1
It's easy. But kisses with some women are disgusting and not enjoyable because of their subhuman lips and/or dental arch

• Woah
Yes you are supposed to learn to kiss at age 8 to 10 just fooling around with a foid ur age all fun and games
As you get older kissing become harder and harder
As foids become more judgmental
All foids experiment with each other at an young age compared to men (lesbianpill)

Read my development goals post

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 21146
Every girl is like this. Obviously you have to be attractive in the girl's eyes tho.
This is actually Cope. If you're unsure you can ask. If she is attracted to you she will make it easy for you.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
This is actually Cope. If you're unsure you can ask. If she is attracted to you she will make it easy for you.
Of course but they like when man controls the situation

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Baldingman1998
Which lip u suck on
u dont suck on lips, you play with tounges like they are snakes rubbing together, and it starts going into cycles after like 10 seconds, waht turns girls on is feeling the same cycle again and again. Becuase of my reptile brain i feel nothing from kissing, but i guess females have some sort of pleasure sensors on their tounge.

• Woah
Dont listen to all these retards. Every girl kisses different. Lip size, palate width, nose size, forward growth, height, neck length, all these are biological factors that change how a kiss goes. Also, more important, all girls have different prefrences when it comes to kissing. Some like to wrestle tongues a lot, some like no tongue at all, some like when you but their lips, some hate it, some like when you suck/drag your mouth on their lower lip, some dont. There is no one way fits all. As for kissing, its a natrual animal instic, its literally part of nature, just like shitting and pissing and eating and breathing. It will come natrually, and she will typically go for her kissing prefrence, so she will naturally guide you along, go with the flow. There is NO preperation or practicing to be done. Its only game day.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 21146
High-inhib and acne
But with your stats, you can just use online dating, list your height as 6'2 and fuck several girls 2 points under you easily, and you been on PSL forums since 2014 at far as I can remember so I don't understand how it's possible

• +1
But with your stats, you can just use online dating, list your height as 6'2 and fuck several girls 2 points under you easily, and you been on PSL forums since 2014 at far as I can remember so I don't understand how it's possible
My acne was severe. It was impossible to get laid with acne that bad.

Now I can get laid with landwhales but id rather stay virgin until I LTR an HQNP virgin or I am able to have sex with an attractive girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
When I was inexperienced I would say “damn I was gonna kiss you but those people are gonna walk by” then they would close their eyes and bring their faces close

Then you go in for the kiss

Tip, I didn’t know you were supposed to close your eyes while kissing and I always looked around don’t do this, my ex caught me and it was giga non NT, she flamed me.

• Woah
When I was inexperienced I would say “damn I was gonna kiss you but those people are gonna walk by” then they would close their eyes and bring their faces close

Then you go in for the kiss

Tip, I didn’t know you were supposed to close your eyes while kissing and I always looked around don’t do this, my ex caught me and it was giga non NT, she flamed me.
You are a pathetic human.

• JFL
Reactions: Ken and LightSkinNoob