Is large frame collarted with high T?

You mean "correlated"?

Probably yes. But just because you have a large frame doesn't automatically mean you have high T. Get bloodwork.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and androidcel
If you ever fee bad fat man just be glad you don’t have scoliosis + stunted spine growth

View attachment 31429
Just look at my traps and ribs jfl :( not to mention shorts asf torso (nigger bodytype) :(
Damn man you need to bulk, this isnt good. Atleast your shoulders arent that bad
Probably yes. But just because you have a large frame doesn't automatically mean you have high T. Get bloodwork.
Gonna get a bloodwork this week or in 3 weeks

Damn man you need to bulk, this isnt good. Atleast your shoulders arent that bad

Gonna get a bloodwork this week or in 3 weeks

Why not tomorrow...

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Why not tomorrow...
Im trying to find the place where a guy in the gym I know was, they do estrogen test for free aswell next to test. Found the one where you need to pay extra for estrogen

If you ever fee bad fat man just be glad you don’t have scoliosis + stunted spine growth

View attachment 31429
Just look at my traps and ribs jfl :( not to mention shorts asf torso (nigger bodytype) :(

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
I don’t really look like that do I
how wide is your bideltoid? Looks 18 inches here, which would be completely normal at your fucking bodyweight and musclemass.

how wide is your bideltoid? Looks 18 inches here, which would be completely normal at your fucking bodyweight and musclemass.
Is 18 inches yes.. I’m also 110 lbs at 5’10.5 so maybe I just need to gain bodyfat + muscle to look less ET?

I want my spine surgically lengthened too because it hasn’t grown in two years because of scoliosis surgery.

Last edited:
It’s 18 inches yes. I’m also 110 lbs at 5’10.5 so maybe I just need to gain bodyfat + muscle to look less ET?

I want my spine surgically lengthened too because it hasn’t grown in two years because of scoliosis surgery.
just lift and eat then you gain weight slowly

Is almost 19. I’m also 110 lbs at 5’10.5 so maybe I just need to gain bodyfat + muscle to look less ET?

If it's really 19 inches then that's a good base, at average weight you'd be close to 20 inches basically, which is above average (especially for your age, didn't you say that you're 15?)
pack on muscles and shit and you'd be like 22 inches, which is a very good width

OP, do you want my honest answer?

If it's really 19 inches then that's a good base, at average weight you'd be close to 20 inches basically, which is above average (especially for your age, didn't you say that you're 15?)
pack on muscles and shit and you'd be like 22 inches, which is a very good width
My dad has 22 inch bidelt. He is also gymcelling and is fat so yes I think you’re right. And yes I’m almost 16.

My dad has 22 inch bidelt. He is also gymcelling and is fat so yes I think you’re right. And yes I’m almost 16.

just lift and eat then you gain weight slowly
This, if you lift and eat, you need calories right now at 15.

OP, do you want my honest answer?
Is it very brutal?

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
fuck I'm too excited to hear it, DM tbh
Ask fatman if you want to be in the DMs as well.
A part of my etiquette is to only rate someone publicly if he agrees.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
Do you even google before making threads:lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh:

This. His post is hilarious. This is like asking "is being tall seen as a sign of superior status".

Yes OP, bigger framed men have higher T. It's also why gymceling is a waste of time for people with shit frames.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and badromance
This. His post is hilarious. This is like asking "is being tall seen as a sign of superior status".

Yes OP, bigger framed men have higher T. It's also why gymceling is a waste of time for people with shit frames.
Thanks man

ask your mother before making these threads maybe you’ll get the response you are looking for.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and kobecel