Is Leanmaxxing a meme?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
79911563 83FC 4336 B01E 00E800DAAE80
I finally reached 12% bf after a bulk, but some Romanian gipsy girl is trying to roast me saying I look too skinny.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, aBetterMii, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Solution
SubSigma
Insane cope.

Leanmaxx is the BIGGEST looksmax THERE IS. It single-handedly SURPASSES ANY SURGERY.
after all that auchwitz maxing to get hollow cheek and jawline, all I got was some gipsy chick saying I need to eat tho
@aBetterMii After getting jaw and hollow cheek, I guess jaw is not law

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii

Is Leanmaxxing a meme?​

Insane cope.

Leanmaxx is the BIGGEST looksmax THERE IS. It single-handedly SURPASSES ANY SURGERY.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, gribsufer1 and 4 others
Insane cope.

after all that auchwitz maxing to get hollow cheek and jawline, all I got was some gipsy chick saying I need to eat tho

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Elvisandreaa and Artemis
Solution
There is a limit, where it becomes detriment. Depends on your genetics, age, etc. BUT this limit is pretty fucking low tbh, around 8-13% bodyfat. Depending on the person.

Have you seen many 13% BF walking the streets? There are almost none.

I am ~10bf% and believe me, IT FUCKING HELPS.
I’m gonna try to get down to 8% and bulk again and cut once I put on a fuck ton of muscle mass. I noticed most redpillers care about mass, but most women except for this one like jaw and hollow cheeks better.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Insane cope.

thing is niggas dont understand leanmaxxing mean being lean while having muscles

all the "skinny muh prettyboys" are super gymcelled leanmaxxed mfs
even zario is 6 months gymcelled with lean muscle while looking skinny

there is not one famous prettyboy that is liked by women aged 16-25 that is actually skinny fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Artemis
I’m gonna try to get down to 8% and bulk again and cut once I put on a fuck ton of muscle mass. I noticed most redpillers care about mass, but most women except for this one like jaw and hollow cheeks better.
Cue the Chico quite about it all being about face

There is a limit, where it becomes detriment. Depends on your genetics, age, etc. BUT this limit is pretty fucking low tbh, around 8-13% bodyfat. Depending on the person.

Have you seen many 13% BF walking the streets? There are almost none.
Most people don’t have the drive or genetics to reach that low. Most people live mediocre lives and don’t strive to be anything other than average. Cutting that weight was pretty brutal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Lean is life. 10% body fat or death. If you can't see your jawline and zygomatic bone, then you're an obese retard who deserves a .44 pointed right at your bloated head.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, GetShrekt, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Lean is life. 10% body fat or death. If you can't see your jawline and zygomatic bone, then you're an obese retard who deserves a .44 pointed right at your bloated head.
Life fuel. I love looking at my jawline and hollow cheeks in the mirror every morning, but mfs keep saying mass matters more

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
12lbs of muscle at 12% bf mogs

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
running into a wall with my bulk but I think I’m just dehydrated and that’s why my weight drops 3lbs in two days despite me meeting minimum cals. Hope I don’t hear foids say this shit to me this summer

running into a wall with my bulk but I think I’m just dehydrated and that’s why my weight drops 3lbs in two days despite me meeting minimum cal. Hoping I don’t hear foids say this shit to me this summer

I cut to 12% (could've gone way more tbh) and saw huge face gains until I realized Im stupid for cutting while having 0 muscle mass on me. So I bulked for 6 months, face looks bloated like crazy, and now im cutting again but this time with some muscle mass on my frame. I recommend people bulk first no matter what, nobody cares if you have 10% BF with no muscle mass you won't even have abs most likely

I cut to 12% (could've gone way more tbh) and saw huge face gains until I realized Im stupid for cutting while having 0 muscle mass on me. So I bulked for 6 months, face looks bloated like crazy, and now im cutting again but this time with some muscle mass on my frame. I recommend people bulk first no matter what, nobody cares if you have 10% BF with no muscle mass you won't even have abs most likely
I did a light bulk at first and had a good amount of definition. I want to do another bulk, but I’m afraid of losing face gains

I did a light bulk at first and had a good amount of definition. I want to do another bulk, but I’m afraid of losing face gains
You'll have to lose face gains to gain muscle. Big price to pay, but worth it in the end.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma