not talking about frauding jaw
assuming you have decent/good jaw and have hollows for example
would light stubble ascend people for hookups w 18-19 yo girls

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
@Gandy

• +1
The younger a woman the less she likes masculine features and vice versa for men with women

I am a typical latinx with hairy face, no girl my age (20) has ever really complimented it, but when I started working at a company with 25-35 year old women I would get compliments daily so thats my general advice

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, agoostis, klamus and 5 others
what does frauding jaw have to do with it?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
The younger a woman the less she likes masculine features and vice versa for men with women

I am a typical latinx with hairy face, no girl my age (20) has ever really complimented it, but when I started working at a company with 25-35 year old women I would get compliments daily so thats my general advice
it's more location dependant than age dependant. in asia women of all ages can like feminine guys while in my country all girls prefer masculine types regardless if the girl is 12yo or 20yo or 30yo+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, boss8055, bradpittshairline and 2 others
it's more location dependant than age dependant. in asia women of all ages can like feminine guys while in my country all girls prefer masculine types regardless if the girl is 12yo or 20yo or 30yo+
what country you in?
if that’s the case, what’s your opinion for girls in the uk?

and in party destinations like zante which is in greece u think?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Xtra
The billion dollar question don’t know myself. I stay clean shaven cause u can’t go wrong with it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, appealmaxed and lowiqNormie
18-19 prettyboy is still law , 23/24+ masculine mogs

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and appealmaxed
not talking about frauding jaw
assuming you have decent/good jaw and have hollows for example
would light stubble ascend people for hookups w 18-19 yo girls
Not much u can do about it regardless.
Light stubble u gonna have by evening time anyway

• +1
what country you in?

for uk (im guessing you mean london and surrounding areas) im gonna guess medium is ideal neither feminine or too masc, something like a light stubble and same for party destinations like zante or ibiza

i personally live in scotland where almost all girls like retarded alcoholic thug ogres with buzzcut so i can't say anything about normal locations where women actually have normal respectable fucking standards unlike here

• Love it
  • +1
It will always make you too masculine for young girls unless you literally have the face of a girl or you're young. Combined with the fact it's a feature without any function or aesthetic benefit and you have a feature that's only useful for attracting older women specifically. It doesn't turn young girls off necessarily if you look good, it's just not ideal.

The billion dollar question don’t know myself. I stay clean shaven cause u can’t go wrong with it
stubble mogs for mid 20s+ , but clean shaven can still be good if you have very good jaw

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and House Lannister
It will always make you too masculine for young girls unless you literally have the face of a girl or you're young. Combined with the fact it's a feature without any function or aesthetic benefit and you have a feature that's only useful for attracting older women specifically. It doesn't turn young girls off necessarily if you look good, it's just not ideal.
doesn’t it increase sex appeal and shows you have the capabikity if growing one? a light stubble would still allow for your hollowing if you have and could make you look more defined in more lightings since there are the lines of the stubble contouring ur face. for places like ibiza and zante u still think it’s not ideal? since the only thing that matters there is sex appeal?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and boss8055
stubble is pretty neutral tbh, i asked my latina friend she said sh likes stubble and we were both 17 at the time

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and appealmaxed
  • +1
light stubble? like 2-3mm?
idk, depends on what suits u

I used to shave earlier but since I got a trimmer I just use my stubble to compliment my face shape and contrast well with my skin in areas that make me look good

I don't have the best beard genes so I'm ok with this for now

neutral imo for that age. clean shaven mogs tho with a solid jaw and hollows

• +1
neutral imo for that age. clean shaven mogs tho with a solid jaw and hollows
u not think having all is ideal? hollow w good jaw plus light stubble. a 2mm stubble i dont think would hide cheek hollowing and would make jaw more pronounced cos of the contrast and the contouring of the stubble. would increase sex appeal and shows your genetic capability to grow good stubble

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and NorwoodAscender
u not think having all is ideal? hollow w good jaw plus light stubble. a 2mm stubble i dont think would hide cheek hollowing and would make jaw more pronounced cos of the contrast and the contouring of the stubble. would increase sex appeal and shows your genetic capability to grow good stubble
yes it’s ideal imo. but for 21+ not 18 year olds. they all prefer the pretty boys at that age. but if u have a good jaw and hollows u are going to get some bitches no matter what stubble or not

• +1
yes it’s ideal imo. but for 21+ not 18 year olds. they all prefer the pretty boys at that age. but if u have a good jaw and hollows u are going to get some bitches no matter what stubble or not
u ever been to party places like ibiza or zante? tryna think what age most girls would be there but idk lol. ik many going who are 18-19 tbf

• +1
u ever been to party places like ibiza or zante? tryna think what age most girls would be there but idk lol. ik many going who are 18-19 tbf
no i’ve personally never been. but i’d rock the stubble to ibiza if possible

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
no i’ve personally never been. but i’d rock the stubble to ibiza if possible
what about goatees or u think they ascend or are sub par compared to full stubble?
IMG 1259

• +1
Idk do you think there's such thing as too thick of facial hair?

what about goatees or u think they ascend or are sub par compared to full stubble? View attachment 2959654
that is very high smv rn. that’s better for the age ur going for than a full stubble and can also appeal to older girls

start w that and u can always grow ur stubble back

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Numb and appealmaxed
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Only if your stubble is perfect. Then it's a huge looksmax.

Unfortunately most guys have patchy stubble growth.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, klamus and appealmaxed
Only if your stubble is perfect. Then it's a huge looksmax.

Unfortunately most guys have patchy stubble growth.
even for girls between 18-19.
most PSLers say that it’s an absolute looks in for this age of girls. what do you think?

• +1
even for girls between 18-19.
most PSLers say that it’s an absolute looks in for this age of girls. what do you think?
It depends on the girl. At this age a lot of women do like clean shaven - but only if you have a perfect jawline.
Then there are girls who are 18-20 who almost exclusively prefer masc traits like stubble even on prettyboys.

Personally - that was my age range on Tinder when I was 23-24. And stubble boosted my matches by ~10x, no exaggeration. There was a massive increase in likes, matches and even a few superlikes after growing a small stubble.

Full beard is the worst looksmin when going for women that age. A beard just isn't good for anyone looks wise except 40+ men (and even then, only for attracting women age 35-45+).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, klamus, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
It depends on the girl. At this age a lot of women do like clean shaven - but only if you have a perfect jawline.
Then there are girls who are 18-20 who almost exclusively prefer masc traits like stubble even on prettyboys.

Personally - that was my age range on Tinder when I was 23-24. And stubble boosted my matches by ~10x, no exaggeration. There was a massive increase in likes, matches and even a few superlikes after growing a small stubble.

Full beard is the worst looksmin when going for women that age. A beard just isn't good for anyone looks wise except 40+ men (and even then, only for attracting women age 35-45).
do you think the fact most women now in these ages take birth control makes this less true. It suppresses their estrogen making them attracted to more feminine men, and is also probably why so many women are bi sexual, and features which is the opposite of what a stubble does.

• +1

Full beard is the worst looksmin when going for women that age. A beard just isn't good for anyone looks wise except 40+ men (and even then, only for attracting women age 35-45+).
can you define more what type of stbble did you have for tinder? Like how many mm of length?

can you define more what type of stbble did you have for tinder? Like how many mm of length?
2, 3mm max.

do you think the fact most women now in these ages take birth control makes this less true. It suppresses their estrogen making them attracted to more feminine men, and is also probably why so many women are bi sexual, and features which is the opposite of what a stubble does.

Birth control is definitely one factor in women preferring prettier looking men, but most young women don't just want pretty features for one night stands; They want it to be combined with some masculine features.

Most of the 'prettyboys' you see going viral on Tiktok have very good jawlines and cheekbones and are low body fat.
They also have a NW0 hairline with no exceptions

• +1
Reactions: silencio, boss8055 and appealmaxed
what country you in?

I’m the one to ask for this
Uk - moustache goatee and stubble mog, clean shaven if ur jaw is strong etc
Holidays Napa Zante Ibiza etc DOESNT matter - just matters about being NT, I went to Tenerife and got no comments on moustache goatee combo just on my hair and accent etc

• +1
I’m the one to ask for this
Uk - moustache goatee and stubble mog, clean shaven if ur jaw is strong etc
Holidays Napa Zante Ibiza etc DOESNT matter - just matters about being NT, I went to Tenerife and got no comments on moustache goatee combo just on my hair and accent etc
but would strong jaw + light stubble be better than just strong jaw
IMG 1379

is a clean shaven strong jaw w hollow cheeks better or worse than very light stubble with hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, boss8055 and sub5pslathlete
but would strong jaw + light stubble be better than just strong jaw
View attachment 2968029

is a clean shaven strong jaw w hollow cheeks better or worse than very light stubble with hollow cheeks
Clean shaven strong jaw w hollow cheeks is better than beard
U can try both as the hair will grow back
If chin lacks size depth width whatever go for goatee as it adds inches and makes u look more masculine
Check my vacation thread u can see me w peak goatee and how it ascends me lowkey
I’m gonna aim for stubble soon tho

• +1
If chin lacks size depth width whatever go for goatee as it adds inches and makes u look more masculine
Check my vacation thread u can see me w peak goatee and how it ascends me lowkey
u mind linking thread?
i got hollows but me chin philtrum ratio is 1:2 or 1:2.1 so taller would be ideal

• +1
btw i wasn’t talking about beard fully covering face
i was talking hollows + light stubble.
similar to this,
IMG 1412

but even lightwr

u can see the hollows and the stubble

still think clean shave mogs?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, boss8055 and sub5pslathlete
btw i wasn’t talking about beard fully covering face
i was talking hollows + light stubble.
similar to this,
View attachment 2968114
but even lightwr

u can see the hollows and the stubble

still think clean shave mogs?
Oh that case both r amazing lmao

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Oh that case both r amazing lmao
any one mog u think?
checking now
need to fraud some chin height ngl
whenever i try grow i always stop after like 3 days lol, not cos of bad facial hair (i can grow full stubble) but cos it just looks like complete ass. it’s like awkward stage for facial hair that looks ass cheeks

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and sub5pslathlete
Thoughts on this beard?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606-161153.png
    Screenshot_20240606-161153.png
    853.1 KB · Views: 0
any one mog u think?

checking now
need to fraud some chin height ngl
whenever i try grow i always stop after like 3 days lol, not cos of bad facial hair (i can grow full stubble) but cos it just looks like complete ass. it’s like awkward stage for facial hair that looks ass cheeks
U gotta thug it out
And I acc can’t decide between the two

• +1