Is lip lift worth it?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
As you can see my upper lip is subhumanly thin
IMG 20230818 230707

And bigger lip/shorter philtrum would improve midface ratio as well

Is it worth it though? Lots of results look shit, and if you overdo it it's over, you will either look fake or deformed, like a cleft lip (too short or deformed philtrum is one of the worst failos)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and angelo
philtrum column fillers.

• Woah
Reactions: Mr. President
You need it.

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and optimisticzoomer
i need but i already have massive monkey lips, and it would look gay too. philtrum is brutal

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
View attachment 2389481

Is it worth it though? Lots of results look shit, and if you overdo it it's over, you will either look fake or deformed, like a cleft lip (too short or deformed philtrum is one of the worst failos)
you're white, so you're meant to have thin lips.

View attachment 2389481

get lip filler from a good surgeon not a shitty €50 one from a curry in turkey

i need but i already have massive monkey lips, and it would look gay too. philtrum is brutal
I have the worst philtrum on this site 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-31-01-21-18-93_08916846a7b0ac3f76226e74c27b9e00.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-31-01-21-18-93_08916846a7b0ac3f76226e74c27b9e00.jpg
    773.9 KB · Views: 0
There's a fine line between underwhelming results and gay/botched though
You don't need it lmaoo don't listen to them there's high chance you'll look gay or deformed, get collumn fillers and botox lip lift

yes, by a little.
What is the column tho 😂 it's the part of the n'ose that connect to the philtrum right ? But won't filling it result in a Elliot roger type of nose ?

What is the column tho 😂 it's the part of the n'ose that connect to the philtrum right ? But won't filling it result in a Elliot roger type of nose ?
the structural support pillars of your upper lip, filling them just curls your lip a little more.

the structural support pillars of your upper lip, filling them just curls your lip a little more.
what if my columns already look big but upper lip is yet subhuman?

what if my columns already look big but upper lip is yet subhuman?
I think there's a botox treatment for that which relaxes the lip but don't know the specifics.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Where exactly are these placed. This would be achieved with some orthodontic work perhaps.

in a string-like fashion.

it's a skin problem, not a bone problem, no amount of bone will make your lip curl more.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Theoretically we could achieve this by torquing the alveolar bone of the maxilla, do you agree?
most likely not, you'd get more concavity in the column but your lip itself would remain flat.

it's a structural support issue in the skin itself.