Is living rent free in someone’s head actually low T?

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
If their residence is rent free, that means it is a low quality place. I refuse to live in a residence for broke niggas, I only live in a place I paid high quality bread for. Miss me with these government handouts fucking communist pigs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3902 and Slayer
I don't know son.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
squatters are broke niggas wit no bread

I remember @5foot8Paki callong me a faggot incel with above 2k posts, i wanted to strangle his frail neck and gouge his eyeballs with a teaspoon. How can I recover after such a merciless belting from a inbreed cuck? The road to recovery is indeed hard but it is worthwhile as I’m learning everyday and grateful for the gift of life 🙏🏻 inshallah I worship the pedo god

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
If their residence is rent free, that means it is a low quality place. I refuse to live in a residence for broke niggas, I only live in a place I paid high quality bread for. Miss me with these government handouts fucking communist pigs.
you indeed live in my head rent free son even though we dont talk
I remember @5foot8Paki callong me a faggot incel with above 2k posts, i wanted to strangle his frail neck and gouge his eyeballs with a teaspoon. How can I recover after such a merciless belting from a inbreed cuck? The road to recovery is indeed hard but it is worthwhile as I’m learning everyday and grateful for the gift of life 🙏🏻 inshallah I worship the pedo god
we will have virgins and milk and honey and dates in paradise inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Petsmart