Americans are cucks for thinking government is evil & Inefficient

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The USA sucks because it is controlled by (((them))), not because of 'muh inefficient government :soy:'

I've been NEET and ROTTmaxing in Iceland for like 10+ years now. The experience has been nothing but positive. My social housing is like half the price of what I'd be paying in rent on the regular market, my welfare is enough to live comfortably, and I even get a visit from a social worker who helps me with stuff every couple weeks, be it cleaning, doing the groceries, etc. And of course, I don't have to be a wagecuck. I've also gotten decent quality healthcare, including mental health services, for basically almost free, and my medicine is heavily subsidized. I'm living a better, more comfortable life than most of the world, and probably most of Americans, as a rotting incel neetbucks on welfare.

All this bullshit about government being shit and inefficient is bluepilled dogshit. The REAL reason America is fucked is because it's only 50% white. Iceland is 90+% white and so are the other Nordic nations (except Sweden maybe cause of all the migrants, but even they are still mostly white). The reason libertarian retards refuse to admit the racepill is because it would basically be the same as admitting that the so-called 'failures of government and welfare' in the USA and elsewhere actually have nothing to do with government; it just so happens that you can't have a welfare paradise with lots of low IQ foreigners in it.

People like to call leftists cucks and idiots and sure enough they are regarding women and minorities, but in terms of economics and social welfare, right-wingers are the real cucks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: northern mogger, denthegodking, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
yea and why do u think it’s only 50% white u imbred retard. it’s because it’s controlled by ((them))

The USA sucks because it is controlled by (((them))), not because of 'muh inefficient government :soy:'

I've been NEET and ROTTmaxing in Iceland for like 10+ years now. The experience has been nothing but positive. My social housing is like half the price of what I'd be paying in rent on the regular market, my welfare is enough to live comfortably, and I even get a visit from a social worker who helps me with stuff every couple weeks, be it cleaning, doing the groceries, etc. And of course, I don't have to be a wagecuck. I've also gotten decent quality healthcare, including mental health services, for basically almost free, and my medicine is heavily subsidized. I'm living a better, more comfortable life than most of the world, and probably most of Americans, as a rotting incel neetbucks on welfare.

All this bullshit about government being shit and inefficient is bluepilled dogshit. The REAL reason America is fucked is because it's only 50% white. Iceland is 90+% white and so are the other Nordic nations (except Sweden maybe cause of all the migrants, but even they are still mostly white). The reason libertarian retards refuse to admit the racepill is because it would basically be the same as admitting that the so-called 'failures of government and welfare' in the USA and elsewhere actually have nothing to do with government; it just so happens that you can't have a welfare paradise with lots of low IQ foreigners in it.

People like to call leftists cucks and idiots and sure enough they are regarding women and minorities, but in terms of economics and social welfare, right-wingers are the real cucks.
Proof a lot of leftists are a bunch of lazy useless humans who want everything for free while other people are working hard and they want to get the money from bussinessmen like if they deserved it for some reason. Good for Iceland for supporting useless people, if all did the same that country wouldn't last a month. Not even in communist countries you could find people doing nothing and receiving things from the government.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and BigJimsWornOutTires
Proof a lot of leftists are a bunch of lazy useless humans who want everything for free while other people are working hard and they want to get the money from bussinessmen like if they deserved it for some reason. Good for Iceland for supporting useless people, if all did the same that country wouldn't last a month. Not even in communist countries you could find people doing nothing and receiving things from the government.
Just lol at u for thinking anybody gives af about your 'hard work'. I don't think you understood my original point; we're told government can't do a good job of taking care of people, and my experiences don't match this. Our economy is doing better than yours btw.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Hardrada
Yep. Libertarianism and its cynical view about the government is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and murdah
Yep. Libertarianism and its cynical view about the government is retarded.
The are two villains of this world: first the nose elite and politicians from the EU who control majority of goverment politics and money flow against human freedom. China understood it and deviated from Europe's public and economic policies about 30 years ago, same with Russia. They are protecting their goals, by "democracy" you mean The West agenda and by "tiranny" anything that goes against it. The CPP destroyed by ideologic reasons all the previous Chinese culture (philosophy and religion), no goverment is beneficial for everyone there's always an elite. If you think an inclusive democracy is "good for everyone" you don't understand why politics exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber and Madridista
libertarianism is just glorified narcissism, they dont wanna admit usa government is traitorous and loves niggers, their ego is too high to admit anything so they blame everything on leftists or government

Stop being a incel Icelandic women are good looking.

Stop being a incel Icelandic women are good looking.
So what if they are? They only want Chad same as everywhere. I've literally seen 3/10 foids at work brag about how easy they have it on Tinder.