Is LL getting any better?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Any smartcels know whether they are making technological progress on this procedure? E.G. Less complications, shorter recovery, less scars?

I know someone IRL who had it done 10 years ago and it was a gruelling 1 year + recovery with some not so great scars and a lot of time with crutches and a wheelchair.

I'm banking on the fact they'll work out the kinks and make it a better procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Acne Victim, hattrick and 2 others
id imagine its a lot better now than 10 years ago

Any smartcels know whether they are making technological progress on this procedure? E.G. Less complications, shorter recovery, less scars?

I know someone IRL who had it done 10 years ago and it was a gruelling 1 year + recovery with some not so great scars and a lot of time with crutches and a wheelchair.

I'm banking on the fact they'll work out the kinks and make it a better procedure.
It's a good way to cripplemaxx.

yeah bro some big advances been made since i joined this forum

@WanderingBurro
Now's the time I shill some Dr. Donghoon Lee and what good timing it is because Dr. Lee who's been booked for the next 2 years has just announced that he's taking in new bookings on his channel as of two days ago. For anyone who doesn't know he's been trained under the one and only Dr. Paley, has a 0% complication rate, as well as LL methods and therapy (e.g. water therapy for recovery) he details on his channel for faster recovery and potentially bigger results (ranging from 3 month procedure/recovery and giving people 10 whole cm). To top it off I've heard he can charge around 40k for the procedure. Might be more expensive than Turkey (or India JFL) but it's a far cry from 100k + with a reputable surgeon in the US with just as little complications and if not better results. For anyone legitimately considering LL here they should really take a look at this funny Korean man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim, Octavian_Augustus and Oxygen
Now's the time I shill some Dr. Donghoon Lee and what good timing it is because Dr. Lee who's been booked for the next 2 years has just announced that he's taking in new bookings on his channel as of two days ago. For anyone who doesn't know he's been trained under the one and only Dr. Paley, has a 0% complication rate, as well as LL methods and therapy (e.g. water therapy for recovery) he details on his channel for faster recovery and potentially bigger results (ranging from 3 month procedure/recovery and giving people 10 whole cm). To top it off I've heard he can charge around 40k for the procedure. Might be more expensive than Turkey (or India JFL) but it's a far cry from 100k + with a reputable surgeon in the US with just as little complications and if not better results. For anyone legitimately considering LL here they should really take a look at this funny Korean man

Booked 2 years in advance JFL. The blackpill hitting society HARD.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro

10 cm in 3 months (including recovery) Big if true. Does he do shinbones?

0 complications isn't a flex. What sort of assurance does that give you on the off chance that a complication occurs if he's never worked on them?

• So Sad
10 cm in 3 months (including recovery) Big if true. Does he do shinbones?
I don't believe those were both the same surgery. 10cm was one of the larger amounts I saw and 3 months was one of the faster recovery times though I forget the amount achieved during that time (might've been 7-8cm) Doing shinbones should be standard procedure for most LL surgeons. Here's the 10cm result with about 5cm to both the femur and shin

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
I don't believe those were both the same surgery. 10cm was one of the larger amounts I saw and 3 months was one of the faster recovery times though I forget the amount achieved during that time (might've been 7-8cm) Doing shinbones should be standard procedure for most LL surgeons. Here's the 10cm result with about 5cm to both the femur and shin

Will he accept at 6'1" patient do you think? Or I will have to convince him I come from an obscure village from the balkans where the average grandma is 6'2"?

• Hmm...
Precice looks really good, especially with a doctor like Donghoon-Lee.

do you think going to turkey like this based LLmaxxer is a bad idea?

do you think going to turkey like this based LLmaxxer is a bad idea?
I've heard some good things about Turkish LL surgeons but also some bad (I believe there's a botched Turkish LL documented on this site JFL). Definitely not the worst choice one can go with but personally not one I'd really trust my own two legs with. Hope his experience bodes well

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I've heard some good things about Turkish LL surgeons but also some bad (I believe there's a botched Turkish LL documented on this site JFL). Definitely not the worst choice one can go with but personally not one I'd really trust my own two legs with. Hope his experience bodes well
Damn I had no idea there was a botched LL on the forum, you sure it isn’t from the limb lengthening forum? Lol

I’m still doing research about LL, just recently got to understand more about it. What I like it the most is that, unlike facial surgeries, the goal of improvement is much more clearer since height isn’t multifactorial (well, if you consider ratios such as your tibia:femur then yes it but still not as much as face)

Damn I had no idea there was a botched LL on the forum, you sure it isn’t from the limb lengthening forum? Lol

I’m still doing research about LL, just recently got to understand more about it. What I like it the most is that, unlike facial surgeries, the goal of improvement is much more clearer since height isn’t multifactorial (well, if you consider ratios such as your tibia:femur then yes it but still not as much as face)
Was on this forum. Here they are:

Yeah unlike most other cosmetic procedures you won't have to worry as much about the aesthetic aspect with LL. Sometimes people overexaggerate bodily ratios when ratios aren't really that set in stone with everyone having different arm lengths at different heights. As long as one's arms aren't egregiously short most people won't really notice. Would also probably be best to lengthen both a small bit (most procedures seem to do so), I've seen some pics where only the tibia or femur seemed to be lengthened labelled as "botched". The main worry is the time, money, and physical strain on your body with LL

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Octavian_Augustus

Yeah unlike most other cosmetic procedures you won't have to worry as much about the aesthetic aspect with LL. Sometimes people overexaggerate bodily ratios when ratios aren't really that set in stone with everyone having different arm lengths at different heights. As long as one's arms aren't egregiously short most people won't really notice. Would also probably be best to lengthen both a small bit (most procedures seem to do so), I've seen some pics where only the tibia or femur seemed to be lengthened labelled as "botched". The main worry is the time, money, and physical strain on your body with LL
What do you think the maximum deficit in ape indice is before it starts to look really wonky?

I have a 0 ape indice. If I add 2 inches for example I will be at -2. Is that over tier or ok?

Ohh I remember him know. I thought he got LL in India and went to Turkey after to fix the complications he got.

This user got LL with Dr. Yuksel Yurttas as well but got no complications at all, brutal for that oldcel man.

• So Sad