Is LL legit?

L

lixx

Bronze
Everyone says that it will make you crippled but idk if these people know what they're talking about or if they are just jealous. From what I seen it looks pretty legit if done in the u.s.

Hell no
Instead of getting ll try getting surgery or fillers for face that will give you a better bang for you’re buck

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, CarrotMaxxer and okwiwhd
it's an extremely risky procedure that will cripple you for months

with the same money and time you can get much better looksmaxxes for your face

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, CarrotMaxxer and UZB_Strebl
Hell no
Instead of getting ll try getting surgery or fillers for face that will give you a better bang for you’re buck
i agree, not sure about the fillers, but there are much better, lower risk ROI.

Or for life.

IMO LL risk outweights benefit.
We dont know the long term side effects of the commonly used precise nail lengthening method nowadays either

Limb lengthening is very safe. I dont know why people in here are saying it's dangerous. They do it on children with mismatching leg and arm sizes all the time.

Just this time, it's cosmetic. There are no bad "long term side effects" and the risks are minimal. Any problem you may run into can be fixed by the surgeon.

Just make sure it's a good surgeon, preferably in the US or EU. And weigh out the price vs not getting it. 100-200k is a lot of money.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Mrxshmallow, GabachoCopium and 3 others
Limb lengthening is very safe. I dont know why people in here are saying it's dangerous. They do it on children with mismatching leg and arm sizes all the time.

Just this time, it's cosmetic. There are no bad "long term side effects" and the risks are minimal. Any problem you may run into can be fixed by the surgeon.

Just make sure it's a good surgeon, preferably in the US or EU. And weigh out the price vs not getting it. 100-200k is a lot of money.
how did u get color, becuase of name? also how did someone not claim that in 2018 lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

This. As long you do your research and do it with a good surgeon then do your rehab accordingly, you'll be fine. Idk why people here overreact and stuff. Oh well I guess it's good less people are getting it.

• +1
Reactions: Chico
Should only be reserved for giga manlets

Should only be reserved for giga manlets
Idk what you mean by giga manlet, but I'd argue that the ideal range would be 5'6-5'9. Anything below you'd still be considered short. But going from 5'8 to 5'11 is huge.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Idk what you mean by giga manlet
Anything below 5'5. Even at 5'6 you can wear lifts to get yourself to about average height

But going from 5'8 to 5'11 is hug
Is it? I go from about 5'9 to about 5'11 with shoes on but don't feel that's huge difference

Anything below 5'5. Even at 5'6 you can wear lifts to get yourself to about average height

Is it? I go from about 5'9 to about 5'11 with shoes on but don't feel that's huge difference
Lifts aren't the same, you're masking the issue, it doesn't bring the confidence that LL does.
I went from 5'8 to 5'11 with LL, it's a huge difference.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, shalomnigga, lixx and 1 other person
Lifts aren't the same, you're masking the issue, it doesn't bring the confidence that LL does.
Who cares. Unless you're playing pro sports extra height is mostly useless from a practical standpoint. It's only needed to attract foids and command respect in the workplace.

went from 5'8 to 5'11 with LL, it's a huge difference.
Damn fr? That must've been a painful process, esp for just a few inches. But shiet if that helped then kudos to you bhai

• +1
Reactions: Realism
This. As long you do your research and do it with a good surgeon then do your rehab accordingly, you'll be fine. Idk why people here overreact and stuff. Oh well I guess it's good less people are getting it.
Who’s ur avi

is your torso short?
It's not just torso, it's the length of your arms, size of your frame, size of your skull etc. It's just as much harmony as other facial surgeries like implants and what not.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
It's not just torso, it's the length of your arms, size of your frame, size of your skull etc. It's just as much harmony as other facial surgeries like implants and what not.
no shit dumbass, the spinal length is all that matters here since its the only one that cant be changed (besides clavicle kinda) also skull size does not matter with LL. ive seen so many sfscels/short skull that are 6ft above

please know the principles of your surgery before getting something that big... or your just larping

Last edited:
no shit dumbass, the spinal length is all that matters here since its the only one that cant be changed (besides clavicle kinda) also skull size does not matter with LL. ive seen so many sfscels/short skull that are 6ft above

please know the principles of your surgery before getting something that big... or your just larping
You must be slightly retarded.
You have literally no clue what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
you have literally no clue what you're talking about.

nice comeback bro!

unless you have the torso size of a toddler it does not matter, literally look at any black person

the only turn off to LL is if you have a shit sitting height

I mean, there's no sense in arguing with someone who considers arm length to be of no significance.
Clown.
god you sound like such a retard, you can get humeral lengthening to "fix up" props. when you said in your original message that props exist, yes they do and they can be fixed

let me guess your just another retard that did lon and thinks they know shit. just hang it up greycel

god you sound like such a retard, you can get humeral to "fix up" props. when you said in your original message that props exist, yes they do and they can be fixed

let me guess your just another retard that did lon and thinks they know shit. just hang it up greycel
I'm a physiotherapist by profession, I know what I'm talking about, you don't.

I'm a physiotherapist by profession, I know what I'm talking about, you don't.
????
how are you in that field but dont understand that props dont fucking matter, there are so many exceptions/abnormalitys with bodily proportions that no one bats a eye, just look at any white insta model on ig, there legs are like this lol

Sexy Long Legs GIF by Tutimon

????
how are you in that field but dont understand that props dont fucking matter, there are so many exceptions/abnormalitys with bodily proportions that no one bats a eye, just look at any white insta model on ig, there legs are like this lol

Sexy Long Legs GIF by Tutimon
Because they in fact *do*, which you seem to have an awfull hard time in understanding.
I've witnessed it first hand to an extreme literally during my own surgery.

Because they in fact *do*, which you seem to have an awfull hard time in understanding.
I've witnessed it first hand to an extreme literally during my own surgery.
i said earlier that ofc, if you have a shit sized torso already yeah your fucked, but anything else is fine

even me my self im 6'4 (no LL) with a shit torso and im still fine, no one calls it out, comments about it, thinks about it + i have a small skull for my frame

literally if u have a shit skull just get a helmet from eppley, if you have shit arms get humeral, if you have shit clav, well that fucking sucks, wait until its safe

If for example you are 5'5 and LL to 5'10 you will just become a taller dwarf. The proportions matter

I went from 5'8 to 5'11 with LL, it's a huge difference.
How did u recover and how fast, did u fully reciver aswell?

It's legit if you're able to spend fortune for that

How did u recover and how fast, did u fully reciver aswell?
you'll never recover to pre surgery levels, it's a sacrifice that only you can answer if it's worth making.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
It seems absurd that its 2024 and LL is still the only real way to grow significantly taller after puberty… I feel that if we dedicated enough time, money, and effort into finding a superior solution we could do so. LL is so shit

Paley is the only ethical us surgeon that isn’t a nigger monkey that will cripple you after adding 6 inches to femurs, weight bearing nail niggers we’re going to paley and squatting 405 in like 6 months.

Last edited:
If you dont have limb deformities or assyetries, it will fuck up your overall ratios and body aesthetics.